$1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred Lol, we're in the break now and these were my last 30 hands:

A5, 6K, 34, 94, 6Qs, 26, 65, Q9, 33, 95, A4, J4, J7, J3, 109, K3s, K7h, 10Q, 6K, 37, 39h, 2A, 92, 95, 6A, 83, Q6, 69, 7Jh, 3Q
I can definately say that I've found the Fold button...

Re: $1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred dodged the bullets for a while then my all in qq v 77 busted by 7 on river,left me 310 and my bb next hand.jq v aq no contest,,,great game as usual and many thanks to paul and all concerned in arranging this..:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: $1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred A bit late sitting down and looked back at the chat notes to see what hole cards I'd missed. KK, QQ, TT, 99. But apparently I'd won an unraised BB with 53 pairing the 3. :lol I think TT was best I saw once I sat down and I folded that to a large raise pre flop. :eyes Very enjoyable game - thanks Paul. :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: $1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred out in 6th :sad was the shortstack so tried pushing with A6 only to run into Staffy's KK :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :$ :$ :$ BIG THANKS to PR for putting the money up for this :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: $1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred Apologies for sitting out when i got to the final table :cry i probably wouldnt have played if i had known i had to go and fetch one of the kids at that particular time i just feel a bit bad about depriving someone else of the chance to get ITM i wasnt sure whether to sit out or just go all in evey hand thought sitting out was fairer than giving all my chips to one person ( or badbeating someone) Thanks for the tourney Paul PnB

Re: $1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred

Well played everyone' date=' not sure who elmaamul was actually, but well played mate. :ok[/quote'] Sorry Paul, really must do something about that as I am runadrum nearly everywhere else. The cards were really kind to me for a couple of periods during the game which meant I could ride the periods when they dried up. Well played all on the FT and thanks Paul for setting this up again. Also lucky enough to take out Croc the bounty so a bit shell shocked. :ok

Re: $1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred only had 200 chips and couldn't beleive i made 5th :nana Well played all Also evry 1 have a class Christmas :gimme :gimme :gimme :gimme :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :beer :beer :beer :beer :nana :nana :nana :nana

Re: $1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred home from work now.. put in a small raise with my QQ to get a few intrested flop something lik 7-8-? eventually all in against spanner joe who turns over 7-8..:sad He did re raise me though. so should have known that he could have possibly had trips:wall still a big thanks for setting this up for us..:ok

Re: $1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred Hey Runadrum, You already got a seat in the blog freeroll last week - and now you go and get another one!!! Can someone let me know who came second, as they will grab the place instead - cheers guys/gals

Re: $1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred Thanks for making this tourney possible Sir Ross. I still can't get over the fact that I made two really stupid mistake that costs me the tourney eventually. First one was that I had AQ, someone went all-in, one called and I decided to fold coz with all-ins on preflop everything is possible and I didn't want to get knocked out like that. But after that hand I noticed that it was the bounty who called the all-in and the person who went all-in against the bounty had AQ to. Twenty minutes later I had AJ and there was a Ace on the flop. Till the river we were with 3 left and on the river fell a third hearts card. First person went all-in, second called and I was sure one of them had the flush. Unfortunately they both had a pair of Aces with a lower kicked then mine Jack. But it was fun and I learned some. That's the most important. I finished 11th eventually! Thanks for playing all, it was an honour!

Guest gazza271

Re: $1k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday Dec 14th at Betfred

1. £210 Runadrum 2. £125 Me :loon 3. £75 Staffy 4. £60 Teaulc 5. £40 Gripper Bounty - £20 on "croc". - Who knocked Croc out?:unsure
I think Runadrum knocked him out :ok