Mondays bankers

Re: Mondays bankers Really quick today, sorry, back at work for first time in a week, got a bit on top of me... Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks 1> 13:35 - Galway - Dancing Hero Jonesy_Knows (1st) 2> 16:10 - Plumpton - Bennett Carl (3rd) 3> 14:10 - Plumpton - Barclay Boy WorkingForTheEnemy (5th) 4> 14:50 - Warwick - Good Spirit cheesymaxwell (6th) peteg40 (Unrated) 5> 13:20 - Warwick - Urban Tiger Mighty_Magyar (10th) Bowles10 (14th) Total (Today) Stake: 390.00 pts (50.00 pts) Return: 273.80 pts Profit: -116.20 pts (5 Outstranding)

Re: Mondays bankers

2.20 - Warwick - Scarlet Mix.
Good to see at least 1 winner! :ok I assume you where pushed for time today arsenalpunter? You posted this one less than 10 mins before the off!!!! A TERRIBLE day for bankers, the above is the ONLY winner today. MUST TRY HARDER Everyone! Remember a BANKER is a 'Lump your mortgage on' bet. On a Monday these should be few and far between, today we had 11 different selections though... C'mon everyone, The racing forum got a special mention in the Newsletter this month, now we need to show them why!!! Good efforts all round though....

Good to see at least 1 winner! :ok I assume you where pushed for time today arsenalpunter? You posted this one less than 10 mins before the off!!!! A TERRIBLE day for bankers, the above is the ONLY winner today. MUST TRY HARDER Everyone! Remember a BANKER is a 'Lump your mortgage on' bet. On a Monday these should be few and far between, today we had 11 different selections though... C'mon everyone, The racing forum got a special mention in the Newsletter this month, now we need to show them why!!! Good efforts all round though....
Sorry about the time mate, was out and didn't expect to be as long as I was!! Does it still get counted as a profit in the table?? :ok

Sorry about the time mate' date=' was out and didn't expect to be as long as I was!! Does it still get counted as a profit in the table?? :ok[/quote'] Of course mate, I assumed you where busy, I mean I didn't even get the top 5 done till 1pm on the nose! First time I looked at the clock this morning and it was quarter to 1!!! (Writing aptitude tests is harder than it sounds ;) ) Congrats on the only win of the day! Results (or lack of) to follow...

Re: Mondays bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks [Results]

1> 13:35 - Galway - Dancing Hero Jonesy_Knows (1st) Lost -10.00 pts 2> 16:10 - Plumpton - Bennett Carl (3rd) Placed -10.00 pts 3> 14:10 - Plumpton - Barclay Boy WorkingForTheEnemy (5th) Lost -10.00 pts 4> 14:50 - Warwick - Good Spirit cheesymaxwell (6th) peteg40 (Unrated) Placed -10.00 pts 5> 13:20 - Warwick - Urban Tiger Mighty_Magyar (10th) Bowles10 (14th) Placed -10.00 pts
Total (Today) Stake: 390.00 pts (50.00 pts) Return: 273.80 pts (0.00 pts) Profit: -116.20 pts (-50.00 pts) Another dreary day for the bankers, 50 pt loss! New Ratings are here, And for the first time since we started, we've got no punters managing a 50+ rating :sad

Of course mate, I assumed you where busy, I mean I didn't even get the top 5 done till 1pm on the nose! First time I looked at the clock this morning and it was quarter to 1!!! (Writing aptitude tests is harder than it sounds ;) ) Congrats on the only win of the day! Results (or lack of) to follow...
Cheers. :cheers