** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

pokergod tonight

trouble_now

Re: pokergod tonight Nice 3 way action. Fortunately I had been busted in the previous hand :- Current Number of Players: 648 Aheadwhenbets. start position: 2,115.00 stillbluffing start position: 2,478.00 MadFerIt start position: 190.00 Earth start position: 9,040.00 ColinRaise start position: 1,400.00 nick604 start position: 6,575.00 RAZ0R61 start position: 2,875.00 nelliekins start position: 2,565.00 MadFerIt posts small blind (100) stillbluffing posts big blind (200) MadFerIt is dealt down [Kd Ac] Aheadwhenbets. folds nelliekins folds RAZ0R61 folds nick604 folds ColinRaise raises to (400) Earth raises to (1400) MadFerIt calls (190) and is all-in stillbluffing folds ColinRaise calls (1400) and is all-in Earth is refunded (0) ColinRaise shows [As Kc] Earth shows [Kh Ad] MadFerIt shows [Kd Ac] flop: [8d 4d Td] Earth says: "LMAO" turn: [Jd] river: [7h] Earth says: "pouch" MadFerIt says: "ffs" Earth shows [Kh Ad] for a flush, ace high ColinRaise mucks MadFerIt says: "nh" Earth wins (2430) MadFerIt mucks Earth wins (760) Earth says: "ty" nelliekins end position: 2,565.00 RAZ0R61 end position: 2,875.00 nick604 end position: 6,575.00 ColinRaise end position: 0.00 Earth end position: 10,830.00 MadFerIt end position: 0.00 stillbluffing end position: 2,278.00 Aheadwhenbets. end position: 2,115.00 Hand end time: 2006-10-29 21:41:30

Re: pokergod tonight

Nice 3 way action. Fortunately I had been busted in the previous hand :-
I had been at that table and it was Earth who busted AA with AT, hitting his trips on the river. He really seemed to be riding his luck and doing nicely from it too...

Re: pokergod tonight

i lasted till 12th' date=' pocket 2's 3 playing, blind at 2,400 no raise, flop JJQ 2 check i'm on button all in. Aces_06 holding JQ slow playing. and it was a goodnight from me...lol same as pene 50 points :)[/quote'] Unlucky... that guy seemed to hit everything tonight :wall Next week... :ok

Re: pokergod tonight good night last night i hit a few lucky hands rivered a few times and ended up winning it last night with a very healthy prize pool i was very happy i also found out that it was majorpops and my first final table in pokergod and we both did really well to get as far as we did well done majorpops

Re: pokergod tonight well done dan, that should put you in top 20, i get it as far up as 12th, so well done again.. and the major might of made the 36 with his fine finish. still some to go, so keep it up, lets go for full 36 from pl, then we can all wear PL sweaters at the live game :)