** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Worldgammon £250 (GBP) freeroll at 16:30

GaF

Anyone else in the Gammon Night Live freeroll today? Just 157 entrants so far...... Runs in the browser, so no download needed. Careful with deposits - they dont seem to have a working withdrawal option (and haven't replied yet to my message sent 9 days ago!!!) - for the moment I'm putting it down to teething problems....... probably still worth playing the freeroll though ;)

Re: Worldgammon £250 (GBP) freeroll at 16:30 Hmm. Not sure I like this site. I won the first round by default when my opponent didn't turn up, and then I lost the second by default when I didn't turn up! I was watching GaF's match and when I went back to the lobby afterwards, I'd already timed out! No table opened for me or anything. What happened to you, GaF? It got to the end where you needed a double 3,4,5 or 6 to win the game, and then you seemed to disappear.

Re: Worldgammon £250 (GBP) freeroll at 16:30 I crashed!!!!! I FOUGHT right back into the game and then it crashed at the very last roll :-( I didn't play well - wasn't ready - had a few other things going on..... Me v Hoofie though - a good chance of being shown :ok It is pretty poor software (and no withdrawal options :( )

Re: Worldgammon £250 (GBP) freeroll at 16:30 lol - he did make some clear blunders..... but so did I (to quote JC - I made an error of "astrophysical proportions") - I had a 6 for a shot at him when a long way behind - and didn't spot it (jumping over a 5 prime) :sad - I saw it straight after picking my dice up.....