Poker Sites Customer Services - Do they care?

The Quiet Man

Which poker sites have the best Customer Service? Just had a wee chat with someone at Spin Palace and got the impression that they're actually unable to rectify matters themselves! In other words, why are they there? I'll let you know how quick they get back to me, but I've a feeling it may be soon as I could sense panic when I mention putting it on a forum. Here's the conversation! Please wait for a site operator to respond. chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with 'Rushda' SSpiersey: Hi, I qualified for tomorrow's $125,000 tourney but now cannot manage to play - I tried to withdraw my $55 entry fee but it has not went on to my balance even though I am no longer listed amongst the entrants for this tourney. Rushda: I will be right with you. SSpiersey: ol. thank you SSpiersey: *ok Rushda: I will have to forward your query to the relevant Department Rushda: as they would have to check and then credit you SSpiersey: ok, will they get back to me by e-mail and today? Rushda: yes, within 24 hours SSpiersey: the tourney is tomorrow, can you put me back in and I'll try to arrange things so that I can play? Rushda: I am not sure at this stage Rushda: but I will request that they try SSpiersey: How soon will I know, would I be quicker phoning? Rushda: no, it would not be quicker Rushda: because we still need to wait for their responce SSpiersey: ok, so my $55 is now floating in cyberspace - neither against my account or against this tourney? Rushda: I do not know at this point Rushda: that is waht we will inform you of SSpiersey: You don't mind if I display this conversation on a Poker Forum do you - we have 12,000 members and like to advise people of the sites with the best/worst customer service? Rushda: depends what you rate this as? SSpiersey: lol.....that's for the members to decide, not me Rushda: Scott, if I could tell you what happened to those funds right now, I would Rushda: but, I have notified the Department to log an investigation Rushda: because this is as strange to me as it is to you Rushda: it must have just been a communication error of some sort SSpiersey: ok, thanks for your help....sorry for being a pest Rushda: but it should be resolved shortly Rushda: no problem, sorry for not being of more assistance Rushda: will get back to you shortly SSpiersey: cool Rushda: via e-mail Rushda: till then, take care Rushda: bye Rushda: and yes Rushda: I do mind SSpiersey: bye Rushda: lol chatinfo.gifChat session has been terminated by the site operator. Which site is the best for Customer Service? Would a great Customer Service persuade you to join a site? TQM

Re: Poker Sites Customer Services - Do they care? A lot of the Prima sites suck simply because they have to forward any problems onto prima themselves. One noteable exception for me was bet 365 who have gave me a free $10 and also entered me into there $20k freeroll. No other prima site has went so far. Paddypower stuck 2 fingers up to me when I had a problem and complained, the funny thing is I still play there. Betfair used to have attrocious customer services but they have vastly improved, 4.5 out of 5 stars for me. But by far the best I have came across has been Mansion who not only telephoned me back but also guided me step by step to resolve the problem, they also telephoned me later to make sure everything was OK. I have had several issues with them and they have sorted every one of them. As a lot can justify, they have given $10 to many, even those who only deposted $10 like myself.