** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10

Saturday 28 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Denizlispor v Antalyaspor (12:30 BST)2.103.353.50107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Galatasaray v Gençlerbirligi (17:00 BST)1.365.008.75105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 29 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ankaragücü v Erciyesspor (12:30 GMT)1.953.254.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Kayserispor v Bursaspor (12:30 GMT)1.803.354.40109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Konyaspor v Ankaraspor (12:30 GMT)2.103.303.30109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Besiktas v Sakaryaspor (14:00 GMT)1.355.009.50105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gaziantepspor v Sivasspor (14:00 GMT)1.953.354.33105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Vestel Manisaspor v Fenerbahçe (17:00 GMT)3.403.402.20105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Monday 30 October 2006
Trabzonspor v Caykur Rizespor (18:00 GMT)1.404.007.50110%

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 Vestel Manisaspor v Fenerbahçe Fenerbahce lost last year in Manisa the championship race (5:3). This game will be really revenge for Fenerbahce, they must played here without Kezman (injured). V.Manisa coach Ersun Yanal have a interesting statistic, if they start win they win successively but if they beginn to lost in same situation. Forward Rafael (suspended).

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 I think this week's counter winners 'll be: Ankaragücü Beşiktaş and Trabzonspor. If you want a big ratio bet for Gençlerbirliği.I think they're definitely best play of this weeks. This 4 matches proprotion is makes 32,25.Well ratio.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 Vestel Manisaspor v Fenerbahçe It will be really good game, both team play attack football,but V.Manisa have problem on defensive zone they give so much goal possition.Fenerbahce look at the moment the better team they play in both side good football (offensive and defensive). My personaly think is ; Away win. Besiktas v Sakaryaspor Key player Delgado is back to squad,BJK will not give up in championship race,and home win is here very important for him. Home win. Trabzonspor v Caykur Rizespor Coach Ziya Dogan try to motivation the players for this home win after last week lost in Ankara to G.Birligi 3:0. And we have see in cup game they are ready to win again. Home win. Ankaragücü v Erciyesspor Ankaragucu is really in top form and Erciyesspor can not stop him. Home win. Good Luck All

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 V.Manisaspor - Fenerbahce (-0.25) Pick : Fenerbahce Odds : 1.88 @ 188bet Surprise of the league Manisa was stopped by Sivas last week , was saved by the god against Trabzonspor midweek and are now facing their most important game till now. It's not good that they conceded three goals from sivas and they could have conceded 10 goals from trabzonspor if their keeper Fevzi wasn't a hero. It's their style of play. They concede goals to score more and win the game. But I'm afraid this match will be a little different. I don't think Manisa will score easily because Fenerbahce changed their style of play to a stronger midfield by changing a forward to a midfielder. Since then they look more solid. Also their top-scorer Rafael who was capable of scoring weird goals is suspended for this match. One of their key defenders Johanna could also miss the game due to injury and if that happens they will have more leaks in defense which is already not so good. Kezman is missing for fener due to injury but Deivid scored again in the cup and he's getting more confident. I think fener has to and will win this game to get on top and also get last year's revenge then Manisa will probably lose their motivation and go down step by step to end in the top 5. 7/10

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 Trabzonspor - Ç.Rizespor (+1.25) Pick : Trabzonspor Odds : 2.07 @ Pinnacle This match is sort of a northern derby and both sides will be motivated. But Trabzon has a home advantage so they will be more motivated. They played great midweek and could have beaten manisaspor hard but they missed too many chances. They got a terrible lost last week in the league against genclerbirligi and they should cover it. they got the quality to do so and there seems to be nothing wrong so far. rizespor continues to lose. they lost against ankaragücü in the cup midweek and again showed no signs of improvement. they have nothing to stop trabzon in my opinion. I hope Trabzon doesn't miss so many chances again and get a nice score here to cover the handicap 7/10

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 Besiktas - Sakaryaspor (+1.5) Pick : Sakaryaspor Odds : 1.85 @ pinnacle Besiktas blasted against a terrible opponent in the cup 5-1. This doesn't say much I think. They are still not dominating a game or creating 1000 chances. They just have two or three goal positions and they score and win. Last week in Rize they were saved by the woodwork and a surpisingly good display by goalie Runje. Rize could get points there. Sakarya is looking for good results since they beat fenerbahce. They didn't play cup game so they have been preparing for this match since last week. Since playing against a istanbul team is a like a showroom for sakarya players they will be more motivated than usual. I'm not saying that Besiktas can't win but it's really hard to beat Sakarya with two goals difference for a team who has a hard time scoring and has an upcoming Uefa match midweek. Players' minds could be there. 7/10

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 My Correct Scores and reasons for nobet games V.Manisa 0-1 Fenerbahce Besiktas 2-1 Sakaryaspor Trabzonspor 2-0 Rizespor Ankaragücü is getting nice results but erciyes has to get something somewhere and they're dangerous on countre-attacks. Also Ankaragücü star Ceyhun is injured as far as I know (if this is a lie bet on ankaragücü) Denizlispor is really inconsistent and Antalyaspor is a weird team. Kayserispor is the opposite of last year I think they lost motivation this season and bursaspor is playing better away. konyaspor is a good team but ankaraspor under coach aykut kocaman is like a draw team and a draw here is very likely. antepspor probably will win but I hate sivasspor they destroyed all of my bets so far this season. GL to all :hope

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 Bad news and one more pick. Mehmet Yozgatli is injured and will not play tomorrow for fenerbahce. He is not a key winger but he was playing great recently so it will damage their attack. Konyaspor - Ankaraspor (0.25) Pick : Ankaraspor Odds : 1.99 @ pinnacle I think konyaspor's wins are depending on their luck and their goalkeepers performance. They don't show good football to anbody. Ankaraspor on the other hand turned into a classic Aykut Kocaman team which has a nice defence and countre-attacks. Key defender El Saka will be missing for Konyaspor so ankaraspor's fast forwards murat and jaba can score. I don't think ankaraspor will lose. 7/10

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 Ankaragücü - Erciyesspor (+0.5) Pick : Erciyesspor Odds : 1.91 @ Pinnacle I think Ankaragücü could make a stop here after series of winnings. They will play today without their key playmaker Ceyhun and fast and dangerous forward Tita. It will not be easy to score without them agains Erciyesspor who will turn into a strong defensive team under Lorant. I think Erciyes will get a nice score sometime and this could be right match. Go Lazarov score countre-attacks. 6/10 Kayseri - Bursa (+0.5) Pick: Kayseri Odds : 1.85 @ bet365 Kayserispor needs to win this match to return to their old days. They couldn't get on the right track after they were eliminated to Az Alkmaar. But their every lost game has a reason. Red cards, missing strikers etc. Bursaspor is an away team it's true but this time they will be a tired away team who fought really hard against Galatasaray midweek. Their playmaker Fransineanu is injured so they will lack creativity in countre attacks. Kayseri's biggest advantage against Bursa is they didn't play a cup game and they were preparing for this match for a full week. HW. 7/10 Gaziantepspor - Sivasspor (+0.5) Pick : Gaziantepspor Odds : 2.05 @ Pinnacle Gaziantep rested their regulars against fenerbahce (shocking decision for me) that shows me they are very motivated to win this match. Sivasspor were saved by the angels against manisa and still conceded 2 goals. Sivasspor main power is countre-attacks but I think defensive coach zenga will find a cure for that. It's not a big problem to score against sivas especially if you have quality strikers. 5/10 My only real bet is Kayseri among these three. I also had fenerbahce for today but I lost hope in it after mehmet yozgatli injury their attack is seriously damaged now. I won't touch Denizli game but antalyaspor probably won't lose denizli has been getting lucky results. GL :hope

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 I feel strange when I look at Turkish Superligi table. Manisa on first place , then follow “big three” of Turkish football , Fener , Besiktas and Galata. Small club Manisa already did a miracle in league. Their excellent run this season without lost is interrupted last week when they leave all points as visitors against Sivaspor 3:2. But this is not the end . It looks like fortune is leaving this team as their best striker Roberto is injured. Such events can impact team spirit and performance . And I think they will have very hard job today in match.

The other side Fener laying on second place with only 3 points less than Manisa. Maybe not perfect start for them this year but lately team note big improvement in performances and results too. They come to match after smash win against Kayseri 4:1. They also have one striker out of team . Mateja Kezman is injured , but personally I think this player is not irreplaceable and his lately matches are bellow average. Fenerbahce is team with much bigger player potential so this missing shouldn’t have any negative consequence .

Last year Fener lost away match 5:3 , so now I looking forward for opposite . I think it’s time for every team to be placed when it bellow . However , some good odds on Fenerbahce AH 0 ( 1.60 interwetten), so this is my choice too. Pick: Fenerbahce AH 0 Stake 9/10 1.60 @interwetten

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 Not fancy favourites this weekend again, and feel that some underdogs will make some surprises... About Vestel-Fener, I think hard to predict the result, and Vestel's coach is ex-national coach who knows Fener very well, they manage to get points from top teams, odds are tempting, too...the only worry is that they may miss Johanna as well, together with Rafael (top scorer) and I think Johanna is very vital for them...be carefull with the over, cos' Fener will proabably field a team with one striker (as they tried in NewCastle match) and the candidates for this position after Kezman's injury are Semih (couldn't find much chance after devid and Kezman's transfer) and Devid (more efficient when playing as second froward assisting) Shortly comments: My selections are Draw in Konya-Ankaraspor 3.30 - (Konya is stonger at home, but mainly due to oppponents lack of creativity and mistakes in some mathes and Ankaraspor is a draw king, trying to control the ball, and long passes behind the defense...Under may be another option) Denizli-Antalya : Antalya to win 3.50, or Antalya DNB is another good choice: I still insist that Denizli is not a good team opposing the results they have had...Antalya lost against leader Manisa with a late minute goal, and I believe Coach Vural has got a good tactic in his pocket to stop that mediocre team..İf Cordoba is in his day they may even get a vitory...Draw is the possible result but away ein odds are good enough to led astray :D Beşiktaş-Sakarya: 1 point to Sakarya to win 9.50/and 1 point to draw 5.50 ....Value bet...Sakarya couldn't manage to get a win after they beat Fenerbahçe at home...But they play good football till the start of the season...Good youngsters, passionate football, same as they were in the Super League last time...Martinez is a good keeeper and in his day with the help of fast forwards like Mboyo (probably will be oon the bench) I expekt another surpise from them, at least worth tying :hope GL

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10

Shortly comments: My selections are Draw in Konya-Ankaraspor 3.30 -:nana Ft:2-2 Denizli-Antalya : Antalya to win 3.50, or Antalya DNB is another good choice: :sadFt1-1 Beşiktaş-Sakarya: 1 point to Sakarya to win 9.50/and 1 point to draw 5.50 .... :nana Ft: 0:0 GL
Good Day for me, only Antalya couldn't keep the 10 lead, guess I'll have a look at hightlighs tonight for the next week

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 personally i don't think that trabzon will lose any points tonite.obviosuly last lost bored the team. probable lineups: TRABZONSPOR: Jefferson, Musa Büyük, Stepanov, Fatih, Murat Ocak, Mustafa Keçeli, Hüseyin, Hasan (Ferhat), Marcelinho, Gökdeniz, Ersen Martin Çaykur Rizespor: Zdravkov, Tolga, Yasin, Bashir, Victoria, Tjikuzu, Hasan Uğur, Serhat, Erhan, Altan ,Jeliç my local gives @1,20 for home side i know terrible odds as always so i shall try from expekt this one . also nice option for combos. may it be izi :lol :rollin

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 28-30/10 thanks for the good comments mates :D my trabzonspor pick is in the first page. I think it will be a real surprise if they can't win but it depends on ersen martin and gökdeniz if their win will be more than one goal. I hope they won't miss like they did against manisa. GL :hope