Titan League Series - $1000 Added

Tax_Monkey

Titan League Series - $1000 Added  

1. 1.

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Have downloaded the titan software to play in tonights league, but when I try to deposit and create a real money account it says 'sorry but you already have an account in the ipoker network' Any ideas how to get around this, as only other ipoker account I have is Betfred i think?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added

Have downloaded the titan software to play in tonights league, but when I try to deposit and create a real money account it says 'sorry but you already have an account in the ipoker network' Any ideas how to get around this, as only other ipoker account I have is Betfred i think?
Bit more info for you Dave, taken from an email I received about a different Ipoker site:
Our network’s policy allows for only one single account per player within our iPoker network. This was implemented during the latter part of September. Thus, you will not be able to create a new account if you already have an account in another poker room that is a part of our network. We feel that this policy is necessary for maintaining a healthy network environment and especially in keeping with recent changes and events in the online poker industry as a whole. Please follow the below link for a list of all the poker rooms in our network: http://www1.ipoker.com/Cardrooms/area-5.html. We understand this policy may cause some inconvenience to you and for that we apologize, however we must abide by network policy.
You could try using a different email address or, if you've got one, a 2nd PC.

Game 4 (7 card stud) cannot be offered by iPoker yet' date=' so has been switched to No Limit Holdem[/quote'] That the real reason GaF? Or is it just that you heard I'd finally learnt the rules, so you're running scared?! :rollin

Bit more info for you Dave, taken from an email I received about a different Ipoker site: You could try using a different email address or, if you've got one, a 2nd PC.
Thanks for the info TM :ok Tried using different email, but that didn't work.:wall In the end had to get my cousin to download and open an account for me on his computer! Got to say I think this is a very silly idea that you are only allowed 1 account on the ipoker network, you would think they would want as much business as possible after what has happened in the US. Just seems to be a ridiculous business decision on their part. Anyway i'm in for tonight game at last.:nana :nana

Got to say I think this is a very silly idea that you are only allowed 1 account on the ipoker network, you would think they would want as much business as possible after what has happened in the US.
We've had this discussion - but agree totally :ok

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Have reopened the poll - won't be going through it again before tonight (PM me for tonights passwords), but if you haven't voted, you should do, to make sure you get next weeks password :ok (I just copy and paste the list, I don't check it off against who has posted in this thread.....)