Basel (ATP) - Lyon (ATP) - St Petersburg (ATP) - Linz (WTA)

Re: Basel (ATP) - Lyon (ATP) - St Petersburg (ATP) - Linz (WTA) Thomas Johansson vs Igor Kunitsyn Great comeback for Johansson but it seems like this is where it all ends. Kunitsyn has been playing superbly here and Johansson is not serving to great and not moving too good either. He's not at his best and not gonna feel better after a three set battle vs Moodie yesterday Igor Kunitsyn - 2.25 @ Bet365 10/10 Xavier Malisse vs Marc Gicquel Marc Gicquel is lucky to make it so far as he did as Grosjean was serving for the match but couldn't keep his concentration. He's had many hard games and gonna find it very difficult to meet Xavier Malisse who ain't gonna give it up when he's so close to win this tournament once again. Xavier Malisse - 1.67 @ Stan James 10/10 Arnaud Clement vs Richard Gasquet Richard Gasquet shows great play and could end up winning the tournament but he had major problems holding his serve yesterday vs Soderling and made it here thanks to some luck. Clement is much more experienced and has beaten him before and could do it again if Gasquet has problems with his serve again. Arnaud Clement - 2.75 @ Bet365 5/10

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Basel (ATP) - Lyon (ATP) - St Petersburg (ATP) - Linz (WTA) Great job by Kunitsyn...leading by 40-0 and still managing to drop his serve OMG...Malisse must be the biggest clown there is...stupid -#¤%&/£ How can you you make 2 DD in a row and drop your serve and then have 3 breakballs, all 2nd serves and still not be able to break..

Re: Basel (ATP) - Lyon (ATP) - St Petersburg (ATP) - Linz (WTA)

Some first time here on tennis...i will try few picks: Basel Gonzo-Wawrinka I see all people bet on Wawrinka beacause Gonzo is tired, or something...He played only 3 sets and long sets. Gonzo is in challenge for Master Cup, and if he win this match, will be on 8th place, last place for MC. I am on Gonzo, better player, very good form, 2 finals in last 2 masters, at Viena and Madrid, and very motivated. Gonzo-Wawrinka 1 2.05 pinnacle 7/10 +7.35 :ok Federer-Srichapan Federer won first matches very easy...6-1 6-2 vs Zib and 6-0 6-2 vs Garcia Lopez, last round 6-3 7-6. Srichapan won only in 2 sets, he have good service and for my bet i trust in his service. Federer-Srichapan (0:5.5) 2 1.89 10bet 6/10 +5.34 :ok ...Lyon Giquel-Malisse & Clement-Gasquet Here i will try surprise...Giquel and Clement...why? i don`t know...feeling or something...Both players had good play on indoor-hard, is true, Gasquet and Malisse too, but for sure i will try on Giquel and Clement. Giquel-Malisse 1 2.40 bet365 3/10 +4.2 :ok Clement-Gasquet 1 2.85 10bet 3/10 -3 :wall ...and Linz Sharapova-Schnyder Sharapova played great tennis, won last week at Zurich, all people knows serve of Maria and long shots...Patty will try to show best tennis, other chance he don`t have. But i don`t like Patty, he hasn`t serve and Maria will beat her easy...IMO. Sharapova-Schnyder [0:4.5] 1 1.80 gb 9/10 -9 :wall Vaidisova-Petrova Nadia is great in these weeks, win at Stuttgart, final at Moscow and now two very easy wins, 6-1 6-1 Peer and 6-1 6-3 Stosur...For me, Nadia had the best play in WTA and i think she can win this trophy. Vaidisova-Petrova [3.5:0] 2 1.8 9/10 +7.2 :ok
Total: +12.09

Re: Basel (ATP) - Lyon (ATP) - St Petersburg (ATP) - Linz (WTA) nice someone did profit today.... Maria Sharapova vs Nadia Petrova Nadia Petrova is defending champion here at Linz and she has been the slighly better one all week and she hasn't dropped her serve once and lost only nine games so far. Sharapova has fought her way to the finals and Petrova is going to be the most talanted player she meet so far this week and Petrovas nice defending and fighting spirit is going to give a a tired Sharapova hard time. Nadia Petrova - 2.11 @ Pinnacle 10/10

Re: Basel (ATP) - Lyon (ATP) - St Petersburg (ATP) - Linz (WTA) Sharapova beat Petrova @ 1.84 with betfair She is tired, thats why the odds are higher cos normally they would be around the 1.3 or 1.4 mark. Really i feel the tiredness won't matter too much. Sharapova is infinate times more talented. Petrova is lke many years older and has done nothing whereas Sharapova is a multiple Grand Slam champ who has won 23 of her last 24 matches.

Re: Basel (ATP) - Lyon (ATP) - St Petersburg (ATP) - Linz (WTA) Gasquet - Gicquel pick 2 odds 4.30 4/10 Well...H2H 1-0 for Gasqi but it was played 2002. The odds are are just huge value,this means that the bookies give Gicquel only 22% chance of winning,and that is bull....Gasqi ist Fedex. Gaski on carpet this year 5-3, but best ranked player he won was Soderling ( 26. ) and that was in 3 sets 2 days ago.Against Frenchmans he has 5-5 record,but the most important reason is his lack of fitness,and after two long mathes,and four less hours of rest IMO this should be a close match. Gicquel on the other hand has 9-1 on carpet in last 10 matches,in last three matches def. Hrbaty,Grosjean,Malisse which are very goos players,and has very interesting record of 9-1 against his fellow countrymen...We also have to take in concideration his big mental advantage as a very stabile player and enormuss experience...for all this reasons i think this should be much more closer match than odds suggest. GL

Re: Basel (ATP) - Lyon (ATP) - St Petersburg (ATP) - Linz (WTA) this doenst seems like to be my week... Petrova had three set balls in Sharapovas serve but couldn't take advantage of any of them...and of course she must drop her serve the next game....lol always leading the games but still dropping I HATE WTA

this doenst seems like to be my week... Petrova had three set balls in Sharapovas serve but couldn't take advantage of any of them...and of course she must drop her serve the next game....lol always leading the games but still dropping I HATE WTA
Even if Petrova won the first set, Sharapova would have still won. Simply a FAR better player, their standards are not even close.

Sharapova beat Petrova @ 1.84 with betfair She is tired, thats why the odds are higher cos normally they would be around the 1.3 or 1.4 mark. Really i feel the tiredness won't matter too much. Sharapova is infinate times more talented. Petrova is lke many years older and has done nothing whereas Sharapova is a multiple Grand Slam champ who has won 23 of her last 24 matches.
What a gift, outrageously high odds.

I'm not mad that she lost... Im mad she lost being a clown IMO but thats life...
Petrova has be playing great so I can understand people backing her to win, she has been winning 6-1 6-1 and 6-1 6-2 against some good players like Peer and Vaidisova. But when playing someone far above her level like Sharapova, its got nothing to do about how well Petrova plays, its all about Sharapova. If Sharapova is remotely on form, she will beat Petrova handily. Thats my reasoning behind my bet. your bet on Petrova is mainly relying on Sharapova having an off day or get injured for Petrova to even stand a chance.

Petrova has be playing great so I can understand people backing her to win, she has been winning 6-1 6-1 and 6-1 6-2 against some good players like Peer and Vaidisova. But when playing someone far above her level like Sharapova, its got nothing to do about how well Petrova plays, its all about Sharapova. If Sharapova is remotely on form, she will beat Petrova handily. Thats my reasoning behind my bet. your bet on Petrova is mainly relying on Sharapova having an off day or get injured for Petrova to even stand a chance.
yepp...of course...sharapova didn't have her best week...thats why I went for Petrova...and Petrova didnt have her best day...too much nerves involved... All I'm saying was that I was expecting a much better fight from Petrovas side

3 bets today...i don`t have much time: Gasquet-Giquel 2 4.38 pinnacle 3/10 Sharapova-Petrova 2 2.11 pinnacle 7/10 Sharapova-Petrova 0-2 arround 4 2/10
shit :wall:wall:wall +0.09 in 2 days...loooooool....