"The Eleven" Unders System

I've come up with this system having studied data which I had to hand from the 2004-5 season. The system is ultra selective but hopefully patience will pay dividends. Using the sample data I managed to devise a system which has a strike rate of 68% for predicting under 2.5 goals (good news heh ?). Now for the bad news...only 200 games or so have been studied and they were all premiership. Also, since this is in effect a 'back tested' system, it could be a wild goose chase but you don't know until you try ! If something like this 68% figure could be maintained, anything over 1.5 would be a good price and in reality I envisage 1.8 being about the average price offered. The system is as follows.... Add together the total number of match goals in the home teams last 3 home games Add together the total number of match goals in the away teams last 3 away games Then add together these 2 values - we have a bet if this value is 11 or less (ie average number of goals over the 6 games is less than 2). In for a penny, in for a pound....I'll start with a 100pt bank and I'll be doing these at £1 a point until I have untold riches (or more likely, the bank reaches zero and I move onto another system !) I'll be doing a 5% of the bank method of staking (rounded down to the nearest point) There are 3 qualifiers for this weekend (with approx betfair odds shown). Reading v Arsenal 1.88 Yeovil v Oldham 1.85 Man Utd v Liverpool 1.65 5pts on each.

Re: "The Eleven" Unders System Thanks Clotty I wouldn't necessarily have picked out the Arsenal game either but the good thing about systems is that there's no kicking yourself or 'if onlys'.....it's always black and white so you just do whatever the system throws up. I personally find the knocks easier to take by backing using systems (it's the system fault when it goes wrong, not mine ! :ok ) Anyway if that's not set up Arsenal for a 5-0 win.....:eek Todays game came in anyway (Yeovil 1 Oldham 0) took 1.83 ;)