** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkey Super League 20/22.10.2006

Friday 20 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Gençlerbirligi v Trabzonspor (18:30 BST)3.003.502.45103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sivasspor v Vestel Manisaspor (18:30 BST)3.753.402.25101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Saturday 21 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Bursaspor v Ankaraspor (13:00 BST)2.203.403.55104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sakaryaspor v Denizlispor (13:00 BST)2.103.353.85104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Erciyesspor v Galatasaray (18:30 BST)5.803.701.67105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 22 October 2006
Ankaragücü v Konyaspor (13:00 BST)2.403.303.15104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Antalyaspor v Gaziantepspor (13:00 BST)2.253.303.50104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Caykur Rizespor v Besiktas (13:00 BST)4.503.401.92104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Fenerbahçe v Kayserispor (18:30 BST)1.335.3011.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkey Super League 20/22.10.2006 Ankaragücü v Konyaspor Here is the best bet of the week, Ankaragucu at the moment in top form with new coach Hikmet Karaman.This will be the first win in league for him and i'm sure it will be. They play enough offensive football to get here score 2 or 3 goals,playmaker Ceyhun best player in team and in good form at the moment.Ankaragucu full squad. Home win

Re: Turkey Super League 20/22.10.2006

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Sivasspor-Vestel Manisaspor
Selection Vestel Manisaspor
Strength 8/10
Date 20/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.28 (Back)
Reasoning Odds are dropping rapidly.We must be quick imo.Vestel Manisaspor is clearly best playing team and they really deserve being leader.All the footballers believe that they can be champions.They trust themselves and this self-confidence turns into very nice,attacking football. No important squad worries for them.Forward Rafael,midfielders Zelenka,Caner,defender Johana all are ok. Their opponent Sivasspor are unbalanced team.You can not guess how they will play.There are some players missing today. I think Vestel Manisa will ease past Sivasspor.Vestel Manisa really deserves 3 point in Sivas... Good luck all...

SportFootball (Turkey)
EventSivasspor-Vestel Manisaspor
SelectionVestel Manisaspor
Strength8/10
Date20/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetfair @ 2.28 (Back)
ReasoningOdds are dropping rapidly.We must be quick imo.Vestel Manisaspor is clearly best playing team and they really deserve being leader.All the footballers believe that they can be champions.They trust themselves and this self-confidence turns into very nice,attacking football. No important squad worries for them.Forward Rafael,midfielders Zelenka,Caner,defender Johana all are ok. Their opponent Sivasspor are unbalanced team.You can not guess how they will play.There are some players missing today. I think Vestel Manisa will ease past Sivasspor.Vestel Manisa really deserves 3 point in Sivas... Good luck all...
Injuruy report Sivasspor : Hayrettin, Ertuğrul, Mehmet Yıldız, Hakkı (turnback maybe), Musa (turnback maybe). Injury report V.Masisaspor : Hakan Balta

Re: Turkey Super League 20/22.10.2006 my analysis suggests a lay of Ankaragucu KSK but I'll think again now after your post- it's always advisable to listen to folk about their own league - even if ultimately you choose to ignore it! I think that I may add my logic [already posted regarding Creteils new manager ] to my Konyaspor suggestion and KSK's information and back the overs in this match! Konyaspor have scored in every away game so far and are certainly on form going into this one- overs for anyone else here?

my analysis suggests a lay of Ankaragucu KSK but I'll think again now after your post- it's always advisable to listen to folk about their own league - even if ultimately you choose to ignore it! I think that I may add my logic [already posted regarding Creteils new manager ] to my Konyaspor suggestion and KSK's information and back the overs in this match! Konyaspor have scored in every away game so far and are certainly on form going into this one- overs for anyone else here?
adhytom i think the same as you.Konyaspor can score 1 or more goals.On the other hand Ankaragucu can find must score positions under the management of midfielder Ceyhun.So match can go to over.

Re: Turkey Super League 20/22.10.2006 Sivasspor - V. Manisaspor Pick : V.Manisaspor (-0.25) Manisaspor is rocking the show right now. Something happened last week which I couldn't believe. When Ankaraspor - Fenerbahce match finished 2-2 V.Manisaspor fans started cheering at the stadium. It may sound normal in other leagues but it's very strange for Turkish league. That shows the motivation on Manisa side is unbelievably strong. Last week they struggled because of national match holiday for them but this week they are at full strength. Sivasspor is an away team I think. They close down their defence and hit on countre-attacks. But Manisa is not like the others. They are a very creative side and Rafael is just scoring great goals. Zelenka is a player who could always create good chances. I think Manisa won't stop here Odds: 1.91 Confidence : 6/10

Re: Turkey Super League 20/22.10.2006 Genclerbirligi - Trabzonspor Pick : Trabzonspor (DNB) All of the 3 big teams suck so far this season. This gives Trabzonspor great motivation to get on the top. This is the main reason to take this bet. Genclerbirligi is nothing special. There is no home advantage here because Genclerbirligi doesn't have too many fans and I bet there will be more Trabzonspor fans there. Last week Trabzonspor didn't play great but they won 3-1. I think their game is also improving. Marcelinho started to play better I think he got used to the team. I can't see Genclerbirligi win. They lack the star player to win games while Trabzon got lots of'em. There are at least three players who could score goals anytime in Trabzon. But there could be a silly draw like Ankaragücü match so I'm taking DNB. Odds : 1.83 @ olympicsports confidence : 6/10

Re: Turkey Super League 20/22.10.2006 i was waiting gencler dominance after seeing them against Besiktas but didn't expect 3-0 win against Trabzonspor.They really played very nice football.Their fast forward Isaac shows good performance. But i'm shocked and in a big loss because of Vestel Manisa.They really hurt me.I still can not believe they are loser.

i was waiting gencler dominance after seeing them against Besiktas but didn't expect 3-0 win against Trabzonspor.They really played very nice football.Their fast forward Isaac shows good performance. But i'm shocked and in a big loss because of Vestel Manisa.They really hurt me.I still can not believe they are loser.
ı think its normal result for V.Manisa,they are not big team they have not big player. Just the coach have big name.

Re: Turkey Super League 20/22.10.2006 Sakaryaspor - Denizli Pick : Sakaryaspor (-0.5) Odds : 2 @ g'bookers First of all I'm sorry because I don't have time to write previews today. It's true that Denizli won last week and they seem to be rising but Sakarya haven't been playing at home lately so the fans missed them. I think they will make their fans happy. Okan Yilmaz (striker) is missing for Sakarya. They can beat Denizli at home.

Re: Turkey Super League 20/22.10.2006 Antalyaspor - Gaziantepspor Pick : Antalyaspor (-0.25) odds : 1.95 I think Antalya should win this game after last week's very unlucky loss against Gaziantep Bursaspor - Ankaraspor Pick : Ankaraspor (0.25) odds : 2.04 Ankara came back after 2-0 to make it 2-2 against Fener last week I think it brought them confidence. Bursa just can't win at home. Maybe it's because they are a team suited for open defenses. I think Ankara will at least draw. Fenerbahce - Kayseri Pick : Kayseri (+1.5) odds : 1.91 Kayseri is a team that could always score. fenerbahce lost very unluckily against newcastle and team morale is low. I don't think there will be a 2 goal difference so easily. wrong line here. Rizespor - Beisktas Pick : rizespor (0.5) odds : 2 Rize improved a little but are still not in the right track. I think it's because they depend on altan's creativity. Besiktas also doesn't play very well away. I also heard that weather is not nice. So Besiktas will have a hard time as they always had in rize Ankaragücü - Konyaspor pick : ankaragücü (dnb) odds : 1.77 Ankaragücü played great against us so I think they built confidence and it's time for their first win. I hope it doesn't end up like yesterday.. cheers thx for the confidence

ı think its normal result for V.Manisa' date='they are not big team they have not big player. Just the coach have big name.[/quote'] wot about zelenka ksk.I think he is a big name for an Anatolian team.Also Caner is a great talent i think

Re: Turkey Super League 20/22.10.2006 I was too quick to write my previews so I forgot something very important. Gökhan Ünal (top Kayserispor striker) is not playing tomorrow because of a ban so I'm changing my pick to fener -1.5. sorry for those who already bet on. and antalyaspor's unlucky loss last week was against manisa not gaziantep of course :) good luck :hope

wot about zelenka ksk.I think he is a big name for an Anatolian team.Also Caner is a great talent i think
Ok Zelenka is a good player but not enough for win every week. V.manisa have good started the league but they give in last three week to many goal position. The performans from the team get slowly down and if Ersun Yanal create not new strategy it will be to hard win again for him. All the other teams know how they play,which point they weak. And we have enough past week to untie him.

Re: Turkey Super League 20/22.10.2006 fenerbahce - kayseri fenerbahce will win. kayseri's most important player gokhan will not play. and fenerbahce must win after galatasaray and besiktas won this week. in istanbul i believe fenerbahce will win.