** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania Divizia A (20th-22nd Oct)

Divizia A: Matches
10_lrg.gif
sp.gif
end_left_active.jpg1X2_active.jpgmiddle_right_active.jpg45min.jpgmiddle.jpg12.jpgend_right.jpg
oddsformat_lbl.gifUK_off2.gif EU_on2.gifUS_off2.gif
Friday 20 October 2006
sp.gif HomeDrawAway bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="right">BPP
sp.gifUnirea Urziceni v FC Vaslui (13:00 BST)1.903.304.33 107%small_inact.gifsp.gif
sp.gifFC Farul Constanta v Jiul Petrosani (17:30 BST)1.453.957.40 108%small_inact.gifsp.gif
Saturday 21 October 2006
sp.gif HomeDrawAway bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="right">BPP
sp.gifCFR Cluj-Napoca v Arges Pitesti (12:00 BST)1.504.008.00 105%small_inact.gifsp.gif
sp.gifGloria Bistrita v Dynamo Bucuresti (13:00 BST)6.153.651.61 106%small_inact.gifsp.gif
sp.gifPandurii v Poli AEK Timisoara (13:00 BST)3.303.202.16 108%small_inact.gifsp.gif
sp.gifNational Bucuresti v Universitat Craiova (18:45 BST)1.853.204.00 111%small_inact.gifsp.gif
Sunday 22 October 2006
sp.gifCS Politehnica Iasi v Rapid Bukarest (12:00 BST)3.503.202.15 107%small_inact.gifsp.gif
sp.gifOtelul Galati v Steaua Bucharest (13:00 BST)6.003.251.65 109%small_inact.gifsp.gif
sp.gifCeahlaul PT Neamt v UT Arad (18:00 BST)1.903.204.30 108%small_inact.gifsp.gif

Re: Romania Divizia A (20th-22nd Oct) About Unirea Urziceni -FC.Vaslui.is hard to bet on this one.i belive a home win is a good bet here.Dan Petrescu the new coach of Unirea have a very poor start since he managed to take unirea with 2 loses in a row.This one he is obliged to beat in this game because the next matches for Unirea will be with Rapid ,Dinamo and Steaua so the three points here must be taken by the home team.Vaslui is a very unpredictible team.my choice is home win.medium stakes.

Re: Romania Divizia A (20th-22nd Oct) I saw Jiul playing at National and they drew 0-0. Made a classical 0-0 match in wich i could cee that they know how to defend. Their team is not so crap and the coach is a defensive based one. Of course they couldn't win vs Pandurii, because Jiul can't attack. But in the away games they go for 0-0. The situation at Farul is stranged. They don't have a coach but a technical director who makes the team and now they want a coach that will be named by this technical director. Whatever. My point is that 2night game will be tough until Farul will score (if they will score). And one more thing. Jiul's best man is Multescu (gk). he saved the team many times and has te abillity to keep a clean sheet.

Re: Romania Divizia A (20th-22nd Oct) Last round i had 5/8 corect Romania League 1 picks, let's see : Unirea Urziceni v FC Vaslui pick 1 - 6/10 FC Vaslui managed to win 2 points away this season(last position) FC Farul Constanta v Jiul Petrosani pick 1 - 10/10 Jiul has 3 away points, they play badly away. CFR Cluj-Napoca v Arges Pitesti - pick 1 - 7/10 CFR team is better and they will win, Arges is the worst team in the leage(but with a new coach, ex-CFR couch) 1 win, 10 lost matches, i don't see them wining an away game with CFR. Gloria Bistrita v Dynamo Bucuresti - pick 2 10/10 Dinamo has an impresive record of 11/11 wins, Gloria didn't lost any game at home this season, but they played against weak teams, not strong ones like Dinamo Pandurii v Poli Timisoara pick 2 8/10 Last match Poli managed only a draw at home(if they won that game, they would be 3'rd in the league) Now they must win this one, against a solid team, but the team value it's in Poli Timisoara's favour so, let's hope they will win. National Bucuresti v Universitat Craiova - pick 1 5/10 National after an away draw with Timisoara must have a good morale, Craiova won the last home game, but they played badley, i don't think they will win this one CS Politehnica Iasi v Rapid Bukarest pick 2 8/10 Rapid made a good game against PSG yesterday in UEFA(0-0) they are only 5'th in the league and this is a chainse for them to advance, even that IASI is a extremly solid HOME team. Otelul Galati v Steaua Bucharest pick 1x 5/10 Otelu 3'rd 21 points, Steaua 2'nd 24 , after the shame with Real Madrid, they have a bad morale, they have goalkeeper problems, Otelu will do evreything they can to get at least a draw. Ceahlaul PT Neamt v UT Arad - pick 1 8/10 Ceahlaul play good at home, even that they lost an important player (Gurita) they are more well prepared and experienced they UTA :ok :ok :ok :hope :hope :hope

Re: Romania Divizia A (20th-22nd Oct) I can see the logic behind backing Farul - but at those odds there's only any value in backing the draw and hoping Jiul hold out for the 0-0! infact I can even see a little value in 365's 1.8 +1 AH for Jiul TBH! under 2.25 @1.9 with VC seems a knocking bet for this one -IMO!

Re: Romania Divizia A (20th-22nd Oct) Fc Arges AH +1 in the match against Cluj looks like a solid bet to me. Coac D Munteanu just left Cluj for Arges and knows the players very well!!! The italian coach who is now at Cluj doesn't seem to play to attacking and even if Cluj will win it will be no more than 1 goal! Any oppinions?

Re: Romania Divizia A (20th-22nd Oct)

One banker for 2day is Dinamo at Bistrita> Odds are @ 1.5 and should be an easy win here. Even Bistrita's president is saying that will be no thragedy if Dinamo will win! WTF?????????
agree big stake for me on this one :ok

Re: Romania Divizia A (20th-22nd Oct)

no possibility of a post europe hangover archaeus? or have I got my Bucharests mixed up?
Dinamo didn't play in midweek so full strength to approach this match. I think Gloria won't put pressure on Dinamo. And one more important thing here: some of Gloria's players won't play today!!!! Because they belong to Dinamo. And are pretty good players too!!!! :ok

Re: Romania Divizia A (20th-22nd Oct) Poli will begin with: 12 M. POPA - 14 S. RĂDOI, 22 MEHMEDOVICI, 4 MCKAIN, 13 EMEGHARA, 21 OLAH, 5 ALEXA, 6 IZVORANU, 17 BĂLACE - 15 A. CRISTEA, 24 MANSOUR. Home team Pandurii will play defensive game i think wanting to preserve the draw which could be an option here. Timisoara will try to win as they allready lost points to strugglers National. May be Basarabia will have something more to say here. My bet is Timisoara @ AH 0-0

Re: Romania Divizia A (20th-22nd Oct) Cluj finished 2-0 wit Arges missing a penalty and playing since 55 minute with 10 men. Dinamo had plenty o chances even 1-1 with goalkeeper but couldn't find the net. 0-0 HT Pandurii are giving a hard time to Timisoara. 0-0 HT