** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Finland - Ykkönen (14 Oct 2006)

Saturday 14 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Atlantis v Pk 35 (13:00 BST)1.613.754.50111% Related markets...Match Result
FC Viikingit v RoPS (13:00 BST)1.573.605.00112% Related markets...Match Result
Hämeenlinna v Klubi 04 (13:00 BST)2.003.603.00112% Related markets...Match Result
Kpv v PP-70 Tampere United (13:00 BST)1.903.603.25111% Related markets...Match Result
Rakuunat v AC Oulu (13:00 BST)11.006.501.16111% Related markets...Match Result
TP-47 v Mp (13:00 BST)1.444.335.50111% Related markets...Match Result
Vifk v Jippo (13:00 BST)2.303.502.60111% Related markets...Match Result

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (14 Oct 2006) Looking forward to see what news you have for us Galea, regarding Atlantis and Viikingit. They both looks like sure wins but the news about the two teams will do the difference. Could it be a combo here? Also the price on AC Oulu looks like crap!

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (14 Oct 2006)

Looking forward to see what news you have for us Galea, regarding Atlantis and Viikingit. They both looks like sure wins but the news about the two teams will do the difference. Could it be a combo here? Also the price on AC Oulu looks like crap!
Id be very careful in doing combo bets in these scandinavian leagues. As all teams are very equal in talent, quite often teams that are paying low can be knocked off by teams that are paying high. Ive been burnt several times attempting these kind of bets so just trying to give you a heads up. :ok Although i must admit the Finland league is more consistent than the Swedish league. If you want to pick winners in Sweden just flip a coin...

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (14 Oct 2006) RoPS have 6 players now on break so even their best side would be average to say the least. PK-35 are poor and safe so I would expect Helsinki based sides. 2 from 3 will automatically promote, Oulu should have an easy win also but those odds are not worth touching. This will go to the final round for sure...exciting end to the season for 2006. As ads25 mentions the gaps in class is not huge but the top 3 or 4 in the first league are a good measure stronger than sides like Rakuunat and MP. So far Finland 2006 (Veikkausliiga and First League) has seen around 150 units profit which meets my pre-season target nicely so my betting will be small... However I will back those two home wins in a double I must say...;) I will be back with team news shortly :ok

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (14 Oct 2006)

imagine if Rakuunat won this weekend lol
Well they might do and that would settle the title and 2nd promotion nicely...I do not see that happening of course, Oulu are very keen on the promotion and i would not be too surprised if they got it! RoPS are playing the same 17man squad as last round.. check out the last thread for starting XI and the info for players. The Helsinki promotion race teams are both at full strength. I believe they wil both win so havbe taken a small double on them both and a single on Viikingit to beat RoPS. GL:ok

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (14 Oct 2006) FT in all games and the cheeky double did not come off however most will have won well with the Viikingit victory.. Sadly under investigation Atlantis are clearly cheating....they would not get away with this in the Veikkausliiga... Hope you all enjoyed this season..Oulu will win next week and secure promotion and that will be the end of the season..:ok