• 08:30 Full Tilt $40 HORSE Freeroll
    • 09:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 16:30 Betway $5000 Freeroll
    • 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:30 Sporting Odds Pro Am Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Titan MTT League

Re: **Poker Monday 9th October**

i just downloaded and registered on the betway poker client' date=' but i cant see either of those 2 tournies, was there a link i'm missing?[/quote'] It looks like there's just one $500 freeroll - at 18:00 CET (17:00 BST)

Re: **Poker Monday 9th October** Well, maybe the only one stupid enough to play the $40 Razz freeroll:loon , but had 250,000 chips in comfortable 2nd place when I lost my connection.:@ An hour later...got back on to see my last 5,000 chips going down the tube...for 3rd place and a magnificent $2 !!!:nana Ah well, now then...where are those $1 HORSE games ???:D {Maybe my sons are right after all...I need to get a life!}

Re: **Poker Monday 9th October** Betway have messed up I reckon. Upgrade when logged on today and there is this stupid ''your turn'' countdown box right across the cards in the middle of the table. Really off-putting to me and there's the whole of the bottom half of the table where they could have put it!

Re: **Poker Monday 9th October**

sorry it was you dan,hoped all 3 of us would make it,wp m8....:clap :clap :clap myself and glceud into mtt final,5 pl there now.....:nana :nana :nana
Congratulations to you guys and better to go out to you croc than anyone else I suppose.