** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok Gilles Muller vs Teimuraz Gabashvili This game will be funny to watch. Clown One vs Clown Two Gabashvilli has three advantages, home crowd, motivation and the fact he beat Muller here last year. I go for Gabasvilli and the better price. Teimuraz Gabashvili - 2.10 @ Bet365 10/10

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok

Gilles Muller vs Teimuraz Gabashvili This game will be funny to watch. Clown One vs Clown Two Gabashvilli has three advantages, home crowd, motivation and the fact he beat Muller here last year. I go for Gabasvilli and the better price. Teimuraz Gabashvili - 2.10 @ Bet365 10/10
Hahahaha that made me laugh, sensational call! I like the tip too!

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok Dominik Hrbaty v Simone Bolelli Hrbaty was struggling with a hand injury during a 5 set victory over Vliegen in Slovakia's recent Davis Cup tie against Belgium before being trounced by Olivier Rochus in his next rubber. Last week he lost in the first round at Metz to the qualifier Saulnier. He served 9 double faults during that match suggesting that he might still be troubled by the injury. He's also lost in the first round on his only 2 previous appearances at this event. Bolelli reached a final in a challenger event on this surface earlier in the season and has come through the qualifying draw here. With 2 extra matches under his belt he could catch the out of form Hrbaty cold today at a really big price. Bolelli - 4.1 at Pinnacle. 5/10.

Dominik Hrbaty v Simone Bolelli Hrbaty was struggling with a hand injury during a 5 set victory over Vliegen in Slovakia's recent Davis Cup tie against Belgium before being trounced by Olivier Rochus in his next rubber. Last week he lost in the first round at Metz to the qualifier Saulnier. He served 9 double faults during that match suggesting that he might still be troubled by the injury. He's also lost in the first round on his only 2 previous appearances at this event. Bolelli reached a final in a challenger event on this surface earlier in the season and has come through the qualifying draw here. With 2 extra matches under his belt he could catch the out of form Hrbaty cold today at a really big price. Bolelli - 4.1 at Pinnacle. 5/10.
Looks like a really good bet :ok Same odds offered at Betfair, I'll go with your bet. Now just hope that Bolelli will deliver the goods ;)

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok Jiri Novak vs Robin Vik Ok...Jiri Novak is in some good form right now and he beat Vik last week in Tokyo but he needed three sets and Moscow is indoors and Vik just loves indoor so I can't understand why the price is so high on Vik. Robin Vik - 306 @ Pinnacle 5/10 Carlos Moya vs Nicolas Almagro I know Moya likes it here. The surface fits him perfectly. He's been thru to the semi-finals and final once although it was a while ago. Nicolas Almagro had to withdraw from Palermo semi-finals last week with an ankle injury which gives Moya the perfect opportunity to beat him Carlos Moya - 1.65 Pinnacle 10/10

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok Jurgen Melzer vs Juan Carlos Ferrero Jurgen Melzer gav me some headache last week winnig couple of games he shouldn't have won but some way won. Well. He plays at home in Austria now and I think he ran out of luck now. Either way he shouldn't be 100% fit after reaching the finals in both Bucarest and Metz. I think Ferrero is motivated after some poor result since losing in the finals in Cincinatti against Roddick. Ferrero is the better player and h2h is 3-0 to Ferrero. Im going with the nice price. Juan Carlos Ferrero - 1.90 @ Bet365 Stefan Koubek vs Denis Gremelmayr Stefan Koubek playing at home shouldn't have any troubles beating Gremelmayr who has some major injury problems. He wasn't even sure if he should enter the tournament but decided to do so last minute. Stefan Koubek - 1.51 @ Pinnacle

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok Nicolas Massu vs Kristof Vliegen Nicolas Massu hasn't played since the US Open and was supposed to play last week in Metz but didn't. I dunno why but there is a big question mark on his form. Vliegen know this and can sometimes play very agressive and will put some good pressure on Massu. Now over never for Vliegen, he's never gonna get this chanse again. Kristof Vliegen - 1.97 @ Pinnacle

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok Francesca Schiavone vs Maria Kirilenko Francesca Schiavone had to pull out of the Stuttgart tournament because of injury (right wrist). Kirilenko isn't in great form but should play better now at home in Russia and she has a good chance to beat Schiavone is she's not fully recovered. Maria Kirilenko - 2.95 @ Pinnacle 8/10 Feliciano Lopez vs Juan Monaco The price is dropping pretty fast on Lopez and there is two good reasons for that. Monaco is not familiar with the surface and has two wins in six played games. Most importantly is that Monaco is in awful form right now with six losses in last seven games. The fast surface in Stockholm suits lopez perfectly and he has a good serve and shouldn't have to muc problems trashing Monaco. Bet of the day IMO Feliciano Lopez - 1.45 @ Interwetten

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok Andreas Vinciguerra vs Nicolas Devilder Vinciguerra playing at home is in some kind of good form. He's been on straight four Challenger finals (winning one) and seems to be stable and ready for a comeback to the ATP tour. His opponent needed a four hour, three set battle vs Bjorn Rehnquist to qualify to the main tournament. Vinciguerra is ten times better then Rehnquist and with the new slow courts in Stockholm Vinciguerra shouldn't have any problems with Devilder. Andreas Vinciguerra - 1.60 @ Pinnacle & Unibet 10/10

Nicolas Massu vs Kristof Vliegen Nicolas Massu hasn't played since the US Open and was supposed to play last week in Metz but didn't. I dunno why but there is a big question mark on his form. Vliegen know this and can sometimes play very agressive and will put some good pressure on Massu. Now over never for Vliegen, he's never gonna get this chanse again. Kristof Vliegen - 1.97 @ Pinnacle
Vliegen is in deep crisis, so I wouldn't be so sure about this one.Massu is by far the better player and also way too agressive for Vliegen's game! Considering the price and all other facts, Fernando Verdasco(1.60) looks like a deal of the day for me!Quite simply, too much class for 'big serve' player Bracciali!

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok yeah..you're right...I recently just heard that he was playin like sh*t in the doubles together with Rochus hopefully Im the only one that has bet on him.. Good play on Verdasco, but he has screwed me one too many times. I made a promise to never ever bet on him...hehe Good Luck everyone !

Nicolas Massu vs Kristof Vliegen Nicolas Massu hasn't played since the US Open and was supposed to play last week in Metz but didn't. I dunno why but there is a big question mark on his form. Vliegen know this and can sometimes play very agressive and will put some good pressure on Massu. Now over never for Vliegen, he's never gonna get this chanse again. Kristof Vliegen - 1.97 @ Pinnacle
Nice start to the day, comfortable winner.:ok

Feliciano Lopez vs Juan Monaco The price is dropping pretty fast on Lopez and there is two good reasons for that. Monaco is not familiar with the surface and has two wins in six played games. Most importantly is that Monaco is in awful form right now with six losses in last seven games. The fast surface in Stockholm suits lopez perfectly and he has a good serve and shouldn't have to muc problems trashing Monaco. Bet of the day IMO Feliciano Lopez - 1.45 @ Interwetten
Monaco retires in the 1st set. Do you still get paid on this?:unsure

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok only if you have "one-ball" bookie... One ball bookie = Bookmaker will pay on the player who progresses to the next round providing at least one ball has been served One ball bookies: Interwetten BetandWin Betdaq Ladbrokes etc Was a little bit lucky in the Vliegen match...Massu was in much worse shape then I hoped...hehe... ;)

SportTennis
EventRobin Soderling v Jonas Bjorkman
SelectionRobin Soderling
Strength9/10
Date11/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>BetFred @ 1.33 (Back)
ReasoningFor - 2:0 H2H and 4:0 sets advantage to Soderling over Bjorkman - Soderling has youth on his side with Bjorkman now 34 - Bjorkman has only beaten a WC in US Open 1st Round and Wessels in opening round here, since run to the semis of Wimbledon - Bjorkman 3-10 on hard surfaces in 2006 - Soderling demolished Christophe Rochus in the opening round 6-2, 6-1 Against - Both on home soil, sympathetic support maybe with the older player in Bjorkman

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok Elena Dementieva vs Shahar Peer Dementieva has had some major issues lately. She was playing so awful in Stuttgart and Luxemborg and in Stuttgart against Srebotnik it looked like she was about to freak out any second. Dementievas serve is a big questionmark at the moment and like all her issues wasn't enough she injured herself against Srebotnik. Peer played well at Stuttgart losing unlucky to Schynder and she has a great chance to beat Dementieva now when she does seem to in such bad shape. Shahar Peer - 2.90 @ Pinnacle 5/10 P.S Game not to be played until Thursday My mistake !

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok Hi guys, We continue with the following picks: ATP TOUR, KREMLIN CUP, MOSCOW KOROLEV TO D ISTOMIN @ 1.31 on pinnacle LEE TO D KRAVCHUK @ 1.39 on betfair ATP TOUR, KREMLIN CUP, MOSCOW DJOKOVIC TO D ZIB @ 1.14 on betfair Two players in good form versus two qualifiers in Moscow. 18 y.o. Russian Korolev has won some titles on Challengers level and he already has some very good wins on the main ATP tour. Korolev will be a top 20 player soon and he has a very powerful game suited for the fast court laid out in Moscow, while Istomin struggles on the lower levels of tournaments. Korean Lee is another player in a very good form lately. He will be a little tired coming from an Asian flight but at 1.39 it still looks like a high odds to defeat the 622-ranked Russian Kravchuk, who has never had a win against any top 100 player. In Vienna, Djokovic (who has won two ATP tournaments in the past month and is raned at 16 in the world) will simply have two match speed and power for an out-of-form Czech veteran Zib. www.WinningTipster.com

Elena Dementieva vs Shahar Peer Dementieva has had some major issues lately. She was playing so awful in Stuttgart and Luxemborg and in Stuttgart against Srebotnik it looked like she was about to freak out any second. Dementievas serve is a big questionmark at the moment and like all her issues wasn't enough she injured herself against Srebotnik. Peer played well at Stuttgart losing unlucky to Schynder and she has a great chance to beat Dementieva now when she does seem to in such bad shape. Shahar Peer - 2.90 @ Pinnacle 5/10 P.S Game not to be played until Thursday My mistake !
Peer is a rising star and should have beaten schnyder last week. Dementieva has got problems. She cant serve at all. i watched her last week and at one point the commentator said why doesnt she serve underarm lol....This looks like another solid pick DD...Best of luck to you......:hope majid

Re: Tennis - ATP Stockholm - ATP & WTA Moscow - ATP Vienna & WTA Bangkok Hi everybody It´s my first time to write in this forum (and sorry for my bad english). I like one match today: Roddick A vs Acasuso J Pick: Roddick -4 games Stake: 6/10 Odds: 1.80 Bookmaker: Gamebookers R485_AT_90.jpg vs A389_AS_90.jpg Roddick is a good hardcourt player, with a big service: he is "Aceman" Roddick lost his last match against Safin and Acasuso won against Hewitt, but two matches were on clay. On clay, Andy isn´t a good player on clay. Acasuso is a good claycourter, but on hard he don´t make good tournaments On hard surface Aceman is better than "el Chucho" and I like that handicap games. h2h 2-1 to Roddick, last match on hard at ATP Masters Series Indian Wells (7-6 6-0) GL Gooooood Byeeeeeeeee

:welcome aboard tenebrosh. Nice 1st post and good luck. Do you like to bet solely on Tennis or do you venture elsewhere? Nothing wrong with your English. Where are you from?
Thanks. I´m mainly betting on tennis, cause I think that it´s an "easy" sport to win money (like hanball or basketball. Soccer i so unpredictable) I´m from the beauty island of Mallorca (Spain)