Midlands Masters Pro-Am via Sporting Odds

avongirl

Anyone want to try to join Pocket Lady and McGoatski in the on-line final? Email received today and details are on the site.

You could be testing your poker wits against some top poker pros on Tuesday 17th October with a chance to win a $3000 package to the Midlands Masters. Here’s how to be a part of this elite Pro-Am event;

How to Qualify; - Play 100 raked hands between 6pm Friday 6th October and 7.30pm Monday 9th October. - Go to the 'Multi Table' lobby in the poker room and register for the Pro-Am Qualifier FR. - Log-in by 7.30pm (BST) on Monday 9th October and play in the Pro-Am Qualifier Freeroll. - The top 5 finishers will win a seat at the Midland Masters Pro-Am. Midlands Masters Pro-Am - 8pm (BST) Tuesday 17th October. - 30 man MTT Tournament. - 1st place wins a $3000 package to the Midlands Masters in Walsall on November 25th-26th (inc. £1000 seat, hotel, travel and hospitality). - Pro players include; Lucy Rokach, Ash Hussain, 'The Camel' (aka Keith Hawkins), John Shipley and Lawrence Gosney. Get to the tables now and play your 100 raked hands to qualify for your shot at the big guns! For more information about this great giveaway simply click here. Joe Legge >Poker Room Manager

Re: Midlands Masters Pro-Am via Sporting Odds No idea. I've got a pending bonus on my account and as I never play the cash tables and I do keep meaning to ask SpOdds how close I am to releasing it through the MTTs and STTs I play. (I have a feeling each tournament might be 1 hand). I'm sure someone will know how it works on the cash ones tho.

Re: Midlands Masters Pro-Am via Sporting Odds

No idea. I've got a pending bonus on my account and as I never play the cash tables and I do keep meaning to ask SpOdds how close I am to releasing it through the MTTs and STTs I play. (I have a feeling each tournament might be 1 hand). I'm sure someone will know how it works on the cash ones tho.
I played a 5/10 cent table on SO yesterday with $3, lost 30 cents and came out. My account was credited with $10 and my pending bonus was down by $10 :ok $90 to go :D On SJ a RH is any hand you are involved with over 35 cents.

Re: Midlands Masters Pro-Am via Sporting Odds On SO I think a raked hand is any that you've put money into where they take a rake from the pot. It's very easy to clear 50 hands on the $0.05/$0.10 cash tables to clear your next $10.00 bonus without risking very much at all. If you have a bonus outstanding then playing the 100 hands would also mean you're awarded $20.00 in bonus's.

Re: Midlands Masters Pro-Am via Sporting Odds Hi Guys, To generate a raked hand on SportingOdds (and any other Boss site) you have to be on the cash tables and do all of the below 3 things; 1. Contribute to the pot. 2. Still be in the hand when the flop is dealt. 3. Still be in the hand when the pot reaches 20c. (it used to be $1 until July). Basically with the levels set so low it's very hard to see a flop on any table without getting a raked hand. Each STT and MTT is supposed to count as one but i couldn't guarantee the Boss software always picks this up! Have a good weekend and get yourselves registered as there are already 2 PL's going to Walsall and it should be a great weekend. Joe PS - if any of you get Poker Europa have a look at this month's issue (pg 79) for a PL player representing SportingOdds!

Re: Midlands Masters Pro-Am via Sporting Odds might as well give this a try,have cleared all my bonus amount now but still play the 05/10 tables for the 50 up games each day,usually takes a couple of hours to get the 50 so thats 5 hrs im busy this weekend(unless her who must be obeyed says different)

Re: Midlands Masters Pro-Am via Sporting Odds

Just so people are aware' date=' [b']this is the day when most people are meeting up the day/night before Worcester - PL Race Meeting VI. :ok
Run that one past me again please Paul, you've made my brain hurt.