J-League (6-7 Oct 2006)

Friday 6 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Kyoto Purple v Omiya (11:00 BST)2.403.402.70109%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Saturday 7 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Nagoya v FC Tokyo (06:00 BST)1.903.303.60111%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Niigata v Yokohama FM (06:00 BST)2.203.253.00110%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
C-Osaka v Shimizu (07:00 BST)3.253.302.05110%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Fukuoka v Kashima (07:00 BST)3.603.401.90110%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Iwata v G-Osaka (07:00 BST)2.903.252.20111%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kawasaki v Oita (07:00 BST)1.853.354.20108%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Urawa v Chiba (07:00 BST)1.553.605.50111%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kofu v Hiroshima (10:00 BST)2.053.253.25111%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: J-League (6-7 Oct 2006) Japan squad: Goalkeepers - Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi (Jubilo Iwata), Norihiro Yamagishi (Urawa Reds), Shusaku Nishikawa (Oita Trinita) Defenders - Alex (Urawa), Yuichi Komano (Sanfrecce Hiroshima), Hiroki Mizumoto (JEF United Chiba) Midfielders - Naotake Hanyu (Chiba), Yasuhito Endo (Gamba Osaka), Takahiro Futagawa (Gamba Osaka), Kengo Nakamura (Kawasaki Frontale), Keita Suzuki (Urawa), Yuki Abe (Chiba), Yuto Sato (Chiba), Satoru Yamagishi (Chiba), Makoto Hasebe (Urawa) Forwards - Ryuji Bando (Gamba Osaka), Seiichiro Maki (Chiba), Kazuki Ganaha (Kawasaki Frontale), Hisato Sato (Hiroshima) Just listed the Japan squad, so it is easier for me to see which players are out. Write up for matches will come up soon.

Re: J-League (6-7 Oct 2006) Urawa Reds vs JEF United Chiba Urawa reds is currently on top of J-League while JEF is 7th in the ladder. However, I can deem those position to be unrelevant since JEF have a good record against Urawa. In fact, JEF won against Urawa earlier this season, beating them 2 - 0 at home. Interesting enough, if Urawa demands revenge and to keep their title dream alive there would never be any better time than now to do it and win this classic clash. With JEF would be under powered tomorrow night, since many of their 1st team players are participating in Japan vs Ghana friendly earlier this month in the 4th of Oct. However, I'm not sure whether those core players for JEF will feature or not this week. Even though if they do, they will be very tired and I will be able to find out tomorrow the line up that is going to start around few hours from the match and I will keep you guys updated. Just another interesting little rumours, Urawa treat this game seriously since I think they should have more players called to their NT but Urawa managed an excuses to keep few of them. Of course this is only a rumour which I can confirm 100%, but playing at home and 9 match left in the J-League I'm pretty sure they can't afford to slip up tomorrow against underpowered JEF. Just for summary, heres the list of players that are in the team against Ghana. Chiba : Hiroki Mizumoto DF Naotake Hanyu MF Yuki Abe MF ( Chiba captain ) Yuto Sato MF Satoru Yamagishi MF Seiichiro Maki FW Urawa: Norihiro Yamagishi GK Alex DF Keita Suzuki MF Makoto Hasebe MF Bet : Urawa -1 AH 4/10 @ 2.05 bet365 P.S I might buy back tomorrow, but it is unlikely. I would be keen to see who will start and stuff. So if there is any change or buy back I will let you guys know ASAP.

Re: J-League (6-7 Oct 2006) Nagoya GE vs FC Tokyo FC Tokyo is currently on a woeful losing streak with their latest 5 matches all ended up in enemy favour. And I'm expecting tonight they will suffer the same fate and continue their poor run against an in-form Nagoya GE side. Notably, Nagoya have a strong home performance lately. Which can be seen here :

16.09.2006Japanese J-LeagNagoya GE - Alb. Niigata3:1
27.08.2006Japanese J-LeagNagoya GE - Gamba Osaka3:3
19.08.2006Japanese J-LeagNagoya GE - Jubilo Iwata3:1
12.08.2006Japanese J-LeagNagoya GE - Kofu5:1
26.07.2006Japanese J-LeagNagoya GE - Omiya Ardija2:0
On paper itself, actually Tokyo have a better team compared to Nagoya. However, their form is in a very bad shape at the moment. I think this might be caused by an underpowered attack where Lucas their main FW is missing. A good news for Tokyo is that their DF Shigeru might return to this match which would be a good boost for their woeful defence lines. On the other side, Nagoya GE looks to set in this clash with almost entirely full squad availalbe to choose from. Their striker Sugimoto was on fire last week scoring a hat-trick away against Omiya. Moreover, they have a good figure in FW with Frode Johnson from Norway heading the spearhead of the attack. However I'm not sure if he will be playing tomorrow, so I will need to confirm again tomorrow few hours before the match. Bet : Nagoya GE 3/10 @ 1.86 betfair

Re: J-League (6-7 Oct 2006) My quick picks for this week as I haven't had much time to study the stats are .... Jubilo Iwata v Gamba Osaka >3 Goals Kawasaki-F v Oita >3 Goals Urawa Red Diamonds v JEF Utd Ichihara >3 Goals Last weekend 8 of the 9 games were 3 and over goals with 7 of them being 4 and over. Looking back over the season on average 5 of the 9 games per week go 3 and over......As the league is getting close to the end of the season I think a lot of the teams are going to be pushing for results and hopefully goals.. ! Fingers crossed the goals keep flying in :hope Good Luck Uncoabis and everyone else :ok

Re: J-League (6-7 Oct 2006) Hi guys, this is my first post on here, though I've been lurking for a while! Niigata will be getting some points at a very meaty 2.60 at home to a very average Yokohama F. Marinos. Both teams have struggled for form recently, but Niigata have ground out some decent results at home against some of the better clubs in the league (including victories over Urawa and Kawasaki), while YFM have been struggling against the lesser lights, their only away victories recently coming against strugglers Fukuoka and Nagoya. I'm also quite tempted to support Ventforet Kofu at home again after landing a 5/1 winner last week when backing them to defeat a strong Gamba Osaka side (tipped on another site unfortunately). They face a Sanfreece Hiroshima side who are languishing in the lower reaches of the table, although their performances have improves in recent weeks after the appointment of coach Petrovic. This said, they're still a class below the Gamba side that was beaten here last weekend and are also missing their main attacking threat (and J-League top scorer) Hisato Sato and defender Yuichi Komano. Kofu should be supported at the 2.30 available. Niigata v Yokohama F.M. @ 2.60 - 2 points Kofu v Hiroshima @ 2.30 - 3 points

Re: J-League (6-7 Oct 2006) Good to see some new faces here and finally I'm not alone :D Welcome to PL Mayonnaise, looking forward to your pick next time. Also congratz on the good win in the Nigata game :ok And as always, g'luck everyone that punt on J-League today :hope Unfortunately my pick on Nagoya GE fallen with them losing 2 - 1 to FC Tokyo :wall:wall Oh well, in the brighter side Jubilo Iwata is leading 2 - 0 now and Urawa 1 - 0 :hope

Re: J-League (6-7 Oct 2006) Ventforet Kofu vs Hiroshima Kofu is known for its strong home performances with last week impressive win against Gamba Osaka. However I think Hiroshima have a genuine chance to win and create an upset in this game. They have a lot of players with a lot of potential in the team. As evidence, you can see that they have 2 players in the NT. Moreover, they have the Japan rising star in Yousuke Kasiwagi from the Japan U19 team. I know this is a bit of gamble and Kofu are favoured by the bookies. Moreover, this season record suggest that Kofu beat them last time. However, Kofu doesn't have anything special in their squads. And I think good runs have to come to an end at home and this might be the time. And latest news also suggest that Kofu lost 2 players through injury from last week game against Gamba which I think might affect the balance of the team. Ladder wise, they aren't that far apart with Kofu placing 12th and Hiroshima placing 15th. On top of that, Hiroshima managed to drew 3 - 3 to Kawasaki Frontale last week and they were playing away which shows that Hiroshima boys can put up a strong performances away. With all those factors above, I will have a little punt on : Bet : Hiroshima -0 AH 3/10 @ 2.34 betfair

Re: J-League (6-7 Oct 2006)

My quick picks for this week as I haven't had much time to study the stats are .... Jubilo Iwata v Gamba Osaka >3 Goals Kawasaki-F v Oita >3 Goals Urawa Red Diamonds v JEF Utd Ichihara >3 Goals Last weekend 8 of the 9 games were 3 and over goals with 7 of them being 4 and over. Looking back over the season on average 5 of the 9 games per week go 3 and over......As the league is getting close to the end of the season I think a lot of the teams are going to be pushing for results and hopefully goals.. ! Fingers crossed the goals keep flying in :hope Good Luck Uncoabis and everyone else :ok
2/3 here I reckon. Nice work and interesting stats that were so close to a 100% return.:ok

Niigata v Yokohama F.M. @ 2.60 - 2 points Kofu v Hiroshima @ 2.30 - 3 points
:welcome to the PL mate and a great first post to boot, a winner! ( If indeed it is your own work of course!) Both 1-0 wins at good odds.:clap Long may it continue and hope to see plenty more winners from you!!:loon

Iwata 0 AH 2/10 @ 2.66 betfair +3.32 :nana Urawa -1 AH 4/10 @ 2.05 bet365 +4.2 :nana Nagoya GE 3/10 @ 1.86 betfair -3 :wall Hiroshima -0 AH 3/10 @ 2.34 betfair -3 :wall Profit: +1.52 Not a bad week, hopefully can be better next time.
Great work as ever buddy, you deserved a better return for your efforts. Better luck next time.:ok

Great work as ever buddy' date=' you deserved a better return for your efforts. Better luck next time.:ok[/quote'] Cheers David :ok. But overall I guess I shouldn't be greedy and I should actually be quite content that at least it is not a lost for the weekend :lol Good work also for Mayonnaise and Azleaann, looking forward to next week.