Australian Basketball (NBL) Update: October 9th Match!

Re: Australian Basketball (NBL) Update: October 6th match! Hi everyone, was hoping someone could help me. Im looking to download the NBL fixture into Microsoft Excel format, preferably team by team. Does anyone know where i could find this? Cheers, Ads

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian Basketball (NBL) Update: October 6th match! I guess you don't need me to tell you that therre is a both a full schedule, and team by team schedules on the NBL site... ...as for the excel format, I couldn't say...but don't be lazy!!...Get a-typin' ;)

Re: Australian Basketball (NBL) Update: October 6th match!

Hi everyone, was hoping someone could help me. Im looking to download the NBL fixture into Microsoft Excel format, preferably team by team. Does anyone know where i could find this? Cheers, Ads
Well, well, well this NBL thread appears to be going great guns :ok May have to slip in from time to time just to back your tips! Hey if you want the NBL fixtures in Excel format simply go to http://www.nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=schedule&rid=0 Highlight all the fixtures and click "Copy" then open up Excel and highlight all the Cells and "Paste Special" and then click "Text" option and it will paste all the fixtures into three rows like below if that's what you are after, so hope this can help :)
All Rounds

Round 1

Date

Home

Away

20-Sep-06

Slingers

36ers

22-Sep-06

Crocodiles

Kings

22-Sep-06

Wildcats

Slingers

23-Sep-06

Tigers

Taipans

24-Sep-06

Kings

Bullets

24-Sep-06

Hawks

36ers

Re: Australian Basketball (NBL) Update: October 6th match!

Hi everyone, was hoping someone could help me. Im looking to download the NBL fixture into Microsoft Excel format, preferably team by team. Does anyone know where i could find this? Cheers, Ads
It may not be team by team but as Taza says, don't be lazy!!...Get a-sortin and a formattin' :rollin

Re: Australian Basketball (NBL) Update: October 6th match! Good stuff Beejay, thanks for the advice. Just completed the fixture and will look at providing stats etc in these NBL threads in future. I did a similar sort of sheet for the AFL this season which proved to be successfull, so should work just as well in the NBL where the results are a bit more predictable.

Re: Australian Basketball (NBL) Update: October 9th Match! Singapore Slingers are a new side and here is their first matches this season, tough run given that the Wildcats are favorites to win the whole tourney. Singapore 100 V Perth 109 Perth 94 V Singapore 82 Singapore 98 V Adelaide 91 West Sydney have had the double bye to start up so only one match to date: West Sydney 84 V Cairns 101

Re: Australian Basketball (NBL) Update: October 9th Match! Now I contest that the Slingers win against Adelaide is not that great given how Adelaide have performed since and while they did run Perth close at home away they were well beaten. West Sydney on the other hand seemed to play well against the Tipans in their only match, in terms of number of shots West Sydney won out it was their percentages that let them down. West Sydney also had an amazing amount of rebounds in this match pulling down 53 for the match. West Sydney have import Ya Ya Dia starting in the centre tonight after only landing in Aus last week. For me the odds are just too far out for West Sydney here against a new franchise, so I am going to have two bets here. 2/10 on West Sydney to win @ $4.50 on Sportingbet.com.au 5/10 on West Sydney +10.5 @ $1.75 on Sportingbet.com.au Edit, changed +10.5 stakes to cover straight stakes

Re: Australian Basketball (NBL) Update: October 9th Match! Good work Miguel. I havnt had time yet to do any study for tonights game so will follow your tips. Im yet to see any of Singapores matches nor do i know much about them as a team, but ill take some small stakes on West Sydney here. Good luck :hope

Re: Australian Basketball (NBL) Update: October 9th Match! Holy crap, Singapore were leading 37-14 at quarter time! They ended up winning 126-89!!! WTF???!!!!! West Sydney had more shots but shot at 38%, the Slingers were at 54%, that was the difference in the whole game, turnovers were about the same, same amount of offensive rebounds, as you would expect the Slingers had a high number of defensive rebounds, but ouch I got burned here. :wall Nothing until Wednesday now.