Australian Basketball (NBL) Update: October 9th Match!

Hi guys, I am going to start a thread here for the NBL, I doubt there will be a whole lot of interest in this league but there is a bit of money to be made, so I will try and spot a few winners but just keep it to this one thread: The first match for the weekend sees the following odds, Match is in New Zealand and tip off is in an hour (short notice, but many more matches to come) New Zealand vs Sydney Includes Overtime New Zealand 2.30 (+3.5) 1.90 (+2.0) 2.00 Margin (1-10) 3.35 (11+) 6.25 Sydney 1.62 (-3.5) 1.90 (-5.0) 2.00 Margin (1-10) 2.85 (11+) 3.40 Over/Under (+210.5) 1.90 My tip: Sydney straight out are looking the goods here, here are the previous meetings in NZ: Round 11, 12-Nov-2005 at New Zealand : New Zealand vs Sydney 113 - 130 Round 6, 06-Nov-2004 at Trusts Stadium Waitakere : New Zealand vs Sydney 94 - 108 Round 2, 10-Oct-2004 at Trusts Stadium Waitakere : New Zealand vs Sydney 96 - 94 and last meeting this year was in Sydney and finished like this: Round 22, 29-Jan-2006 at Sydney : Sydney vs New Zealand 104 - 115 Both teams have played the South Dragons so far with NZ winning by 6 at home while Sydney won by 26 at home, Sydney have a few more games under their belt than NZ and have won their last three after losing in the opening round. NZ are yet to travel and have only had the one match, I think that overall Sydney have the better list here, with more scoring options, while NZ tend to rely on a few stars to make the majority of their chances. NZ are at a huge advantage given how few matches they have been able to play in the pre-season and in the regular season, Sydney are already into a groove and shooting high percentages, they have also settled into their away trips with no problems thus far. I am not going to play the margins here given how early in the season it is but Sydney should cover the -5 points with ease. Tip: Sydney to defeat New Zealand straight, 7/10 strength, @ $1.62 on Sportingbet.com.au. Hope there are some others who follow this league on here, hopefully there is some money to be made this season. :hope:hope:hope

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.