Longchamp 01/10

Tips here please 1.05 Sergeant Cecil (now back in the winning groove, will have to be at his best gagain today to hold off Reefscape) 2.15 Reverence (can take the sprinter of the year today if winning this, hard to catch & will take all the beating again today, more rain would help) Outsiders have been known to do well here also & a little on Kodiac @ 40/1 ew for me. 2.50 Alexandrova (should win if producing best form) 4.35 Shirrocco (probably the hardest race to call all season - why not?)

Re: Longchamp 01/10 2:15 - I would take a punt on Desert Lord at 25/1 with some bookmakers. Every chance he will grab a place. 2:50 - How can anybody go against Alexandrova? One of the best staying fillies I have seen in a long time. 4:35 - I backed Shirocco in this race last year and considering he had just returned from injury, he ran an absolute blinder behind Hurricane Run, Westener and Bago. Since then he has been coming on from strength to strength. He is just too easy to back though... I like the look of Pride for an each way stab. A couple of necks behind Shirocco and a neck behind Hurricane Run isn't bad at all obviously. Roughly the same weight difference between the three as there was in that race. She could be the dark horse and she is my each way punt.

Re: Longchamp 01/10

My pleasure, lol. As for Alexandrova. Well, looking at the way she was finishing, it looked like Fallon gave her way too much to do. Taking nothing away from Mandesha though.[/quote Matt, Excellent tip on Desert Lord:nana Regards to Alexandrova, I backed against it with Mandesha (as per earlier in this thread). Although I agree about Alexandrova being a superb filly, she has never won over 1m2f....the extra 2f make the difference for this horse and thats the reason I couldn't see her winning. Anyway, you're still well in profit:ok