Ligat Ha'al 30/10

After a nice opening, I hope that today will be good. Beitar Jerusalem - Hakoah Amidar Ramat-Gan
Today, 19:30 Soccer - Israel
Pick: Over 2.5 Result: Pending Stake: 3/10 Odds: 1.80 Bookmaker: Gamebookers vCash: No Beitar Jerusalem is the clear favourite of this match. 3 wins in 3 matches give them the first place in the table. Two weeks ago Beitar won Kfar Saba 3-2 after leading 3-0. Last year, when Ramat Gan was in the second leauge, the two teams met in the cup, and Ramat Gan won. Beitar wants revenge. For the first time this season, Ausi Ardiles the coah, has the full squad. Pinto finally scored two weeks ago, and I think he will do it also today. Hakoah Amidar Ramat-Gan is coming after Hapoel Tel Aviv beat them 4-1. Nir Rahamin, the goalkeeper of Ramat Gan, ended the season and Eli Filosof who got the 4 goals last match will be the first goalkeeper today. Previous Meetings: 04-03-06 Beitar Jerusalem - Hakoah Amidar Ramat-Gan: 0-1 Prediction: I think Beitar will win 3-0, 2-1 and get their revenge. Over 2.5 low stakes. GL!
Maccabi Tel Aviv - Ashdod SC
Today, 19:00 Soccer - Israel
Pick: Maccabi Tel Aviv Result: Pending Stake: 3/10 Odds: 2.00 Bookmaker: Sportingbet vCash: No Maccabi Tel Aviv is looking for the first win this season. Meanwhile they have 2 losses and one draw. Last week the played better and got a point against Netanya away, which is respectable. Avi Nimni and Govani Rosso won't play today. Some of the pepole might think it's bad but I think that this is the perfect chance for Eli Cohen to try something new and refreshing. Last season, Maccabi was unbeatable in Blumfield and now she's got already 2 losses there. There is heavy pressure from the fans and the managment to det the first win today. Ashdod is in good mood and in good situation. They are 3th with 2 wins and one loss. Yosi Mizrahi, the coach, can be happy with the team preformence so far. The only problem Ashdod has is the injury of David Revivo, one of the best players in Ashdod. Ashdod managed to win two weeks ago without Revivo and it will be intresting to see how they'll manage today in Blumfield. Previous Meetings: Ashdod SC Maccabi Tel Aviv 1:1 13.05.2006 Maccabi Tel Aviv Ashdod SC 2:1 07.01.2006 Ashdod SC Maccabi Tel Aviv 0:1 15.10.2005 Ashdod SC Maccabi Tel Aviv 0:0 07.05.2005 Ashdod SC Maccabi Tel Aviv 2:0 05.02.2005 Maccabi Tel Aviv Ashdod SC 0:1 08.11.2004 Ashdod SC Maccabi Tel Aviv 1:1 08.05.2004 Ashdod SC Maccabi Tel Aviv 0:2 10.01.2004 Maccabi Tel Aviv Ashdod SC 0:1 18.10.2003 Ashdod SC Maccabi Tel Aviv 0:3 17.03.2003 Maccabi Tel Aviv Ashdod SC 4:1 02.02.2003 Ashdod SC Maccabi Tel Aviv 0:1 02.11.2002 Maccabi Tel Aviv Ashdod SC 2:1 12.04.2002 Ashdod SC Maccabi Tel Aviv 0:2 15.12.2001 Maccabi Tel Aviv Ashdod SC 1:0 16.09.2001 Prediction: Although Ashdod is in good from, although Nimni and Rosso won't play, although Maccabi hasn't won so far, I'll go with the home team today just because they must win this match. GL!
Maccabi Tel Aviv - Ashdod SC
Today, 19:00 Soccer - Israel
Pick: Under 2.5 Result: Pending Stake: 5/10 Odds: 1.75 Bookmaker: StanJames vCash: No In this match I will also go on Under 2.5 goals. I think Ashdod won't score today, and Maccabi can win 1-0, 2-0. I prefer this bet than win of Maccabi.
You can find out about my statistics here: http://israeli-bets.blogabet.com/