** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Finland - Ykkönen (30th Sept - 1st Oct 2006)

Saturday 30 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AC Oulu v Jippo (13:00 BST)1.723.604.75107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Atlantis v Kpv (13:00 BST)1.723.705.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Hämeenlinna v Vifk (13:00 BST)2.003.603.60106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Rakuunat v RoPS (13:00 BST)7.604.501.40107% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 1 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
TP-47 v FC Viikingit (13:00 BST)2.603.402.60107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Pk 35 v Tampere United (14:00 BST)2.003.503.30109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Mp v Klubi 04 (16:30 BST)2.203.502.90109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (30th Sept - 1st Oct 2006) I read today in one Serbian betting magazine that Sunday's match between RoPS and Atlantis wasnt regular - Atlantis keeper was acused for match fixing, and it looks like that somebody was involved about 300.000 eur on home win in that match. I guess that was the reason for price moving from 3.00 on 1.95 :@

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (30th Sept - 1st Oct 2006)

I read today in one Serbian betting magazine that Sunday's match between RoPS and Atlantis wasnt regular - Atlantis keeper was acused for match fixing, and it looks like that somebody was involved about 300.000 eur on home win in that match. I guess that was the reason for price moving from 3.00 on 1.95 :@
I thought it was my preview but it appears only my home win bet...:eek... all the same i would avoid Atlantis this weekend!

Rakuunat RoPS
18Green Lari
19Heikkilä Tero
20Jokela Jani
9Kiili Henri
6Komov Aleksander
25Kuntola Petri
10Mykkänen Vesa
1Niskanen Tatu
22Sivula Kimmo
17Spets Jorma
13Valkeapää Timo
12Mynttinen Mika
4Pyyhtiä Niko
30Seppä Jarkko
10Godar Dejan
5Gröhn Jari
20Inkeröinen Juha-Pekka
3Jalava Petri
6Kutila Matti
23Lahtinen Mika ®
11Majava Juha
18Peura Antti
1Rönkkö Kalle (RoPS)
16Syväjärvi Ville
19Turpeenniemi Janne
21Lazic Srdjan
22Majava Juuso
16Vikman Arto

AC Oulu JIPPO
8Arvola Olavi
19Fomintsev Ilja
3Hietanen Janne
14Järvitalo Vesa
5Kaijalainen Kim
10Kolehmainen Toni
1Luukkonen Jani
22Pejiè Dragan
16Saarela Harri
6Sipilä Jani
18Titi
15Pires Jeferson
11Rafinha
9Siekkinen Tommi
12Siivikko Mikko
17Vilppola Olli
30Anttilainen Sasha
11Eronen Immo
5Futaki Krisztian
24Harinen Jussi
29Heikkilä Tuomo
14Ikonen Mikko
25Korpela Tuomas
4Lähderinne Mika
18Mester Arpad
21Määttänen Mikko
10Reponen Jaakko
96Kuikka Kari
22Määttänen Matti
9Tahvanainen Tero (JIPPO)
1Tarlösi Istvan

Atlantis KPV
21Abid Feras
3Eid Adel
4Jokiperä Miika
6Karppinen Pasi
34Kaukomaa Tony
2Kuusela Panu
30Metzqer Obi
29Olatuga Ojembe
25Salmi Risto
7Simula Mikko
8Tauriainen Kimmo
37Aniche Izuchuwku
19Juvonen Matias
11Koivisto Jani
9Kosonen Vesa
24Paajanen Petteri
23Rikama Patrik
10Bah Dawda
9Bailey Ramon
37Björkgren Janne
23Botha Chad
7Corr Abdoulie
24Koskela Tuomo
22Pennanen Joonas
31Reini Juha
20Seppälä Arttu
21Suutari Janne
30Ypyä Hannu
16Byskata Niklas
1Lyyski Aki
13Lyyski Jukka
5Moilanen

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (30th Sept - 1st Oct 2006) RoPS miss a few players but i would not expect this to be a problem for this game, Zeddy Saileti, Antti Peura & Serge Dim Etong are all normally key but this not a tough game in theory..EDIT sorry Peura did return! I thought that was an unexpected missing!! Majava & Lahtinen will play attack whilst Godar returns to midfield.

10/10...RoPS... yeah' date=' right... lots of money gone...[/quote'] place your own stakes, your call your bet, quit moaning....if i had known people like you were backing them i would have changed my bet....

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (30th Sept - 1st Oct 2006) Rakuunat v RoPS FT 2-1 Who can explain this, very sorry for those who lost on this (except Sleepwalker) It is one of those things, we have all won each week by going against Rakuunat and all made a lot of money but it had to end, it always does...RoPS should have been far too good for them, the distance of the game and the missing players should not have been a problem...the only thing i can think of is the fact their promotion chances are now so slim, maybe they are losing hope...I could not have known this in my defence... AC Oulu v Jippo FT 2-1 Thankfully we got this one spot on making the losses only very small :ok

I don't blaim you' date=' I think it was just a right place and time for fixing the game. That's all[/quote'] fixing is rare in Finland (Atlantis keeper aside!), more likely my mistake on the RoPS motivation....I could not have known they would give promotion up so soon...:$ Hope you did not lose too much and that you make any losses back before the weekend is over!

fixing is rare in Finland (Atlantis keeper aside!), more likely my mistake on the RoPS motivation....I could not have known they would give promotion up so soon...:$ Hope you did not lose too much and that you make any losses back before the weekend is over!
thanks, Lyon already saved my weekend (here I was lucky). Keep up good work, I was just stressed out after seeing so much 0-6, 0-5, 0-3 I hoped RoPS won't have any problems. Would really like to see the highlights of this game :lol BTW I'm thinking about Viikingit Helsinki Nice prie anyway for away win here