J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1)

Saturday 30 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Tokyo v Niigata (07:00 BST)2.253.253.05108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kawasaki v Hiroshima (07:00 BST)1.556.506.0097% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Yokohama FM v Iwata (07:00 BST)2.053.253.25111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kyoto Purple v Urawa (09:00 BST)5.003.501.70108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Chiba v Oita (10:30 BST)2.303.202.75112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
C-Osaka v Kashima (11:00 BST)3.753.302.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Omiya v Nagoya (11:00 BST)2.263.303.25106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 1 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Kofu v G-Osaka (07:00 BST)4.503.401.83107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Shimizu v Fukuoka (07:00 BST)1.453.757.00110%

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) I have noticed you do a bit of punting in the J-League Uncoabis. I have never really taken alot of notice of the J-League but one thing that sticks out is that there are plenty of goals scored. How long have you been following this league for? Are you winning much money? Have you been tracking your bets and if so whats your strike rate? Cheers Uncoabis, i will keep an eye out for your tips in future. Good luck

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) Hey ads25, I'm quite a beginner in this league, starting punting on it around 2 months ago. And sorry I never track any of my bet so far since J-League usually have relatively small community. So its mostly only few usual suspect who showed up in this thread and discussing about this league. However, I have some rough idea though, I'm pretty sure I'm in surplus situation in this league but it is in a small amount of course since I rarely punt big amount in this league. And yes there are plenty and plenty of goals scored in this league. So backed with the right statistic and knowledge, you can make a profit out of the over x.x goals bet. However, bookies aware of this and their price is very bad usually, so best bet is if you can identify the right match and put them in an accumulator. Anyway, I might start taking record and see how I goes in this league. :hope

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) Kyoto Purple Sanga vs Urawa Reds Urawa is 2nd in the ladder currently with 3 point difference to the league leader Gamba Osaka. News said that there will be a lot of travelling Urawa fans on this match, so in terms of home support it is not a significant thing againts the Urawa. Moreover, Urawa had a good history against them this season when they meet and the score ended up 3 - 0 in Urawa's favour. Also recent form from Kyoto PS isn't really convincing with them unable to score against JEF United last week where JEF have 3rd string goalie playing which shows them they might have problem in the attack and to note JEF is a team who score a lot and concede a lot, plus Kyoto PS face them @ their own turf. As for injury concerns, there were no major injury problems for Urawa Red. Bet : Urawa Reds -1 AH 5/10 @ 1.87 bet365

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1)

Hey ads25, I'm quite a beginner in this league, starting punting on it around 2 months ago. And sorry I never track any of my bet so far since J-League usually have relatively small community. So its mostly only few usual suspect who showed up in this thread and discussing about this league. However, I have some rough idea though, I'm pretty sure I'm in surplus situation in this league but it is in a small amount of course since I rarely punt big amount in this league. And yes there are plenty and plenty of goals scored in this league. So backed with the right statistic and knowledge, you can make a profit out of the over x.x goals bet. However, bookies aware of this and their price is very bad usually, so best bet is if you can identify the right match and put them in an accumulator. Anyway, I might start taking record and see how I goes in this league. :hope
Yeh its a good idea to track all your bets, ive just started doing it myself. You can see where your going wrong or where your going right and aim to improve. Let me know how you go with the J-League, would be keen to know

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) Yeah, actually I decided to make a tracking system via blogabet since it do all the dirty work for me. http://jleague.blogabet.com/ Pay a visit in few weeks time, I'll start recording from this week. I didn't expect to be very profitable in this league thou since most of the game I'm betting based on statistics as it is very hard to find a good source in J-League. But you never know, cavelloman last time proven to be able to just bet based on statistics on Australian Minor Leagues and proven profitable. And so far in the 2 months that already passed I still have positive experience with this league, so yeah *fingers crossed* ;)

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) Ventforet Kofu vs Gamba Osaka Gamba Osaka is the leader of J-League at the moment and Kofu is standing in 13th Position. Last game between them was won by Gamba Osaka 2 - 0 at home Gamba's home. However, this time the situation is reversed and Kofu is no pushover either when they are performing at home since last month they managed to drew Urawa and won against Kashima Antler. However, I'm pretty sure Kashima was in its downfall state at that time and they start to improve now, so it might not be an accurate indication. But still Kofu is no pushover. Furthermore, Urawa is just 3 points behind them so they really need to win against team that they should win in order to keep their title hope alive and Kofu is one of them, so I will say that Gamba will try to do their best this week to retain their J-League position. Odds of 1.8 offered by sportingbet is very nice and I can't resist to not take it, while many other bookies are value Gamba straight out win @ 1.6ish. Bet : Gamba Osaka straight win 4/10 @ 1.8 sportingbet

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) Kawasaki Frontale vs Hiroshima Kawasaki F is 3rd in the ladder. And the fact that they are 9 points away from topping the J-League will make them motivated to win against Hiroshima at home. Their recent performance isn't that good with only 1 win out of last 3 J-League matches. However, those last 3 games were against the strong teams of J-League such as Gamba, Iwata and Yokohama. So I'm expecting a comfortable home win here for Kawasaki F. But this game could either go wrong since against top dog oposition Hiroshima sometimes fights hard and managed to draw them or even win it. However last encounter between them two were 3 - 1 in Kawasaki F's favours and it was played in Hiroshima home. Bet : Kawasaki F -1 AH 2/10 @ 1.95 bet365

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) News Update: Urawa seems to be the bet of the week, Kyoto have two of their regular MF suspended from the info that i just got. On the other hand if you guys picking kawasaki, really don't play big stake since thier main striker Juninho is injured and I don't know how badly it will affect them, but still its not a positive news.

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) Yokohama FM vs Jubilo Iwata This is a game I should probably stay away but Kubo the Yokohama FM striker will return for this match which would be a big boost to them. Moreover, Iwata doesn't really have an impressive away record except last week win over Kawasaki F last week. Yokohama new coach in his press conference also declared he want a better position in the ladder than to be Japan's number 7th as Yokohama was a club who win back to back title in 2003 and 2004. Of course Iwata managed to beat Yokohama FM last time 3 - 1 in their home turf but to keep in mind Yokohama was in a state of crisis at that time. However, Iwata isn't a pushover, they are placed 9th in the ladder so this game is to be taken with low stakes. Bet : Yokohama FM -0.25 2/10 @ 1.95 betfair

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) I'm going to keep a close eye on your postings and predictions Uncoabis to see how you get on with my distant relations :lol ...I do like this league because of all the goals that usually go in as lately i've been into the under/over goals thing. My small over 3.5 bet on Kawaski v Hiroshima was very nice :loon.....now I await the Jef v Oita game for over 3 :ok

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) A very bad start to the weekend with 2 early game losses :( :wall Yokohama conceded a very very late goal in the 89 minute to make my half losses into full losses of 2 pts. And then Kawasaki F surprisingly held draw by Hiroshima. -4 so far this week, hopefully a better evening today in my Urawa bet. :hope

I'm going to keep a close eye on your postings and predictions Uncoabis to see how you get on with my distant relations :lol ...I do like this league because of all the goals that usually go in as lately i've been into the under/over goals thing. My small over 3.5 bet on Kawaski v Hiroshima was very nice :loon.....now I await the Jef v Oita game for over 3 :ok
Yeah JEF is definetly the team to go for those overs bet :ok I'm aware that you have Japanese blood running through you, so I'm wondering if you have any Jap punters connection ? Coz if you do, might be good to bring him/her here to expand the J-League community in PL, seems not much interest in this league lately. CHUNK is a good J-League punter also but I have no idea where is he lately :unsure Anyway, Good news guys for Urawa, Kyoto PS will also miss out 1 regular defender from what I heard, so fingers crossed for that and lets hope that Urawa will capitalize on that basis. :hope

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) I'm afraid my Japanese contacts are few and far between now...my mother, who is from Japan, has lived in Scotland for so long now that she now has a Scottish accent :lol ...relations in Japan I have never met except for one or two :\....so all I can offer is my watered down Japanese instinct for game predictions :loon Good Luck :hope

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) Ah ic Azleaan Btw your bet is looking even better tonight on JEF Over 3 Goals. JEF is using its 3rd choice keeper it seems from the line-ups announced. I think I might have a little nibble on it myself after seeing JEF is using 3rd string Goalie. And JEF are usually eager to score @ home, so yeah even better :)

ico_x.gif JPN D1FTKawasaki Frontale3-3 (0-1)Sanfrecce Hiroshimaico_stat.gif
ico_x.gif JPN D1FTYokohama FM0-1 (0-0)Jubilo Iwataico_stat.gif
ico_x.gif JPN D1FTKyoto Purple Sanga1-5 (1-3)Urawa Red Diamondsico_stat.gif
ico_x.gif JPN D1FTJEF Utd Ichihara2-1 (0-0)Oita Trinitaico_stat.gif
FT score for all my bets. Balance for the day : Kawasaki F -1 AH 2/10 @ 1.95 bet365 :wall -2 Urawa Reds -1 AH 5/10 @ 1.87 bet365 :nana+4.35 Yokohama FM -0.25 2/10 @ 1.95 betfair :wall -2 JEF vs Oita (Over 3 Goals) 2/10 @ 1.8 bet365 :\ push Overall : +0.35 Hopefully Gamba bet goes through tomorrow for a decent weekend in J-League betting :ok

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) Shimizu SP vs Avispa Fukuoka Shimizu will be playing with almost full squad today at their home against a side who have been performing bad lately. Fukuoka have only won 1 of their matches from last 5 games at home against the bottom of the table Cerezo Osaka 1 - 0. Moreover, Fukuoka is the worst J-League scorers when it comes to away games as they have scored less goals compared to other team while Shimizu has been solid at home so lately with 9 wins at home and 3 losses when they hosts the stronger team of J-league like JEF, Gamba and Kashima. I'm quite confident tonight that Shimizu could win and pull more than 1 goal. However, without their Brazillian's striker Marquinhos Shimizu might have problem scoring but shouldn't have problem winning with one of their productive striker Cho Jae Jin is still fit and playing. Fukuoka seems composed of team with some injured players and new comers based on the statistics that I have since most of their starting line ups rarely composed of player who have start more than 10 times for the club with the exception of few players. On the other hand, Shimizu is quite the contrary with a lot of old starters playing today. I really can't help it myself but have a medium bet on this. Bet : Shimizu SP -1 AH 6/10 @ 1.81 betfair

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) Kofu vs Gamba *UPDATE* Looking @ home team again, they have a good home form and frequently produces shocking result at home and they will be playing with 4 - 3 - 3 today with nearly full squad. So I guess I won't dare to go against them. Hence, I lay them 4/10 @ betfair with odds of 1.59. . So in another words, I'm buying back my bets for this match. G'luck tonight everyone! EDIT : Some typo

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) You just have to love this league for goals :loon ..as I sit here after struggling out of bed this early Sunday morning all thats needed is one more goal...one more teeny weeny goal from S-Pulse or Fukuoka for my over 3... obviously Gamba and Kofu have long since got my over 3.5 :lol ...I'm off to stare at the futbol24 screen to will another goal.................

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) Congratz, Azleaann. Both bet win for you !:ok A good day as well for me with my Gamba buy back paid off since Gamba lost 2 - 3 to Kofu. And on the other hand my Shimizu bet also rocked up solidly today. Shimizu SP -1 AH 6/10 @ 1.81 betfair +4.86 :nana Gamba Osaka straight win 4/10 @ 1.8 sportingbet -4 :wall LAY Gamba Osaka 4/10 @ 1.59 betfair +4 :nana Overall for the day = +4.86 :nana

Re: J-League (Sept 30 - Oct 1) Its always nice when goals go in when you really need them...pity it didn't happen all the time huh ;) ....now I'm off to Russia for a small bet on Zenith and then I'll travel to the Danish lower leagues for a few over goals.....I hope :hope Well done on your bets :ok ....and good luck for next time :hope