UEFA CUP Goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Commentary etc

fgee

Re: UEFA CUP Goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Commentary etc what a goal by Xanthi :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) a freecick badly taken and the goalkeeper :))))))))))))) in his knees trying to find out where the ball is. anyone could catch that ball. :)))))

Re: UEFA CUP Goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Commentary etc hmmm i see the hammers a gd bet tonight though . I read my local paper in the morning and apparantly the palermo chairman or something was not happy that they lost top spot over the weekend . He wants palermo to be knocked out of the competition as soon as possible so that they can concentrate on serie A . Weird logic there but that goes to show palermo don't really value this uefa cup at all . I'm going for the hammers here . Hoping for tevez to nick a goal in this clash .:ok

Re: UEFA CUP Goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Commentary etc I can't believe that statement about the Uefa cup regarding Palermo They are leading 2-0 and look good to go through, I think it's a bit of pre-match down-play or just a statement taken out of context

Re: UEFA CUP Goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Commentary etc they're only 1 up mate . Still anyone's game though .

I can't believe that statement about the Uefa cup regarding Palermo They are leading 2-0 and look good to go through, I think it's a bit of pre-match down-play or just a statement taken out of context

Re: UEFA CUP Goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Commentary etc Good value on the Ajax game Huntelaar @ evens to score anytime :loon He's Ajax's best striker, and regularly scores for them, class player Gone big stakes on this, can see Ajax giving the home support some goals to shout about even though the tie is probably dead after the 5-2 away win Only worry is he comes off at HT or something to give the youngsters a go up front