** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Czech Gambrinus Liga Weekend 30/9 - 2/10

Saturday 30 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Zlin v FK Jablonec (13:00 BST)2.453.002.90109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Banik Ostrava v Marila Pribram (18:00 BST)1.503.757.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sunday 1 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ceske Budéjovice v Plzen (16:00 BST)2.103.003.40111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
FC Brno v FK Most (16:00 BST)1.753.254.50111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sigma Olomouc v Slovacko (16:00 BST)2.003.203.75108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
FK Teplice v Mlada Boleslav (19:15 BST)2.752.872.60110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Monday 2 October 2006
Slavia Prague v Sparta Praha (16:15 BST)2.652.902.65110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Slovan Liberec v SK Kladno (19:00 BST)1.304.5010.00110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga Weekend 30/9 - 2/10 Sigma Olomouc have to start getting results soon and Slovacko away is just the right team to play. Nice odds on home win too. Slavia v Sparta is the most prestigious derby in the Czech Republic and the whole country will be watching - a draw is always a possibility in here. LIberec is as close to a banker as you get - the odds reflect it, although a similar match up would produce odds like 1.15 in any major league - so it's the one for high-rollers for sure.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga Weekend 30/9 - 2/10 Have to agree on Olomouc. Petrzela's arrival will bring positive results eventually.Should be a home win.I would avoid S-S derby as it is always tricky,both teams played UEFA Cup and even though Sparta might seem to be better right now, no bet for me. I might look at Ostrava,the price is not big but Marila plays really badly and I can't see them causing much trouble to Banik.Should be a home win as well!...hopefully:)

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga Weekend 30/9 - 2/10

Have to agree on Olomouc. Petrzela's arrival will bring positive results eventually.Should be a home win.I would avoid S-S derby as it is always tricky,both teams played UEFA Cup and even though Sparta might seem to be better right now, no bet for me. I might look at Ostrava,the price is not big but Marila plays really badly and I can't see them causing much trouble to Banik.Should be a home win as well!...hopefully:)
:welcome to the PL daneeka! :ok nice post :ok I think Teplice and Boleslav are heading for a draw! any thoughts?

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga Weekend 30/9 - 2/10 Boleslav is absolutely flying right now.I watched the UEFA cup game against Marseille yesterday and it was a great performance.But it's hard to say how much tired they'll be and how much they've already celebrated:cheers...I don't know the statistics but might be that after a success in Europe there is a slight drop in concentration for a domestic game.And also Teplice are not a bad team and I think they'll only get better. It's difficult to see a favourite in this one,a draw looks possible but Im going to avoid this game and instead...will do some shopping with my Mrs...:unsure oooops and sorry for my english:$

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga Weekend 30/9 - 2/10 Olomouc finally got that win;) Mlada Boleslav have just paid the price of getting through in the UEFA Cup in a very emotional match vs. Marseille and lost @ Teplice. Two matches left Sparta full of confidence ahead of the Battle of Prague which is the most emotional derby in the Czech Republic, but if betting, I'd still go for a draw. Liberec got further in the UEFA Cup in a less emotional match (almost all was over after their first minute goal) so 1.35 @ BF looks a nice price for high-rollers or as a part of a fav combo;)

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga Weekend 30/9 - 2/10 RE: the Liberec and Kladno game, I taking the 1.95 thats available on the UNDER 2.5. Past stats say it can't be nothing else!!!!! 7/8 of Liberic's games so far this seaosn have ended UNDER (including the last 6) and 5/8 of Kladno's have also ended UNDER (including the last 4). The only game between the two clubs i can find ended UNDER in a 1-0 victory for Liberec. Although stat based, this is a strong bet for me. UNDER 2.5 @ 1.95

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga Weekend 30/9 - 2/10 Difficult game for betting this derby is but I go for Sparta! I just feel they might steal it.They are not significantly better than Slavia (gone are the days when they totally dominated to Czech football) but their current form is in their favour and with their new manager Bílek they got their mentality in better shape than couple of weeks ago.I will have a small punt on over 2,5 as well. Liberec is a banker.It's just that the price is too small, need to combine it with something else. Any tips?