Newcastle 27/09

bowles10

been waiting for another meeting here. Last few meetings horses drawn high have come in at massive prices & the bookies keep giving them away. Tomorrow on the straight course 1.40 Delta Shuttle (16 of 16) Culachy forest (15) Julilla (14) 2.10 Hunting call (16) Kentucky boy (15) A foot in front (14) 2.40 Shandelight (17) Fara's kingdom (16) Forzarzi (15) 4.40 Passion Fruit (17) Neardown beauty (16) Pay time (15) 5.10 Whinhill House (17) Petite Mac (16) Tagula Bay (15) whatever happens these will give you a run for thier money. 1pt win on each selection = 15pts staked. I am pretty confident each way or place betting will be worth it too.

Re: Newcastle 27/09 Godolphin/Dettori combo ONLY ride of the day. 2.40 Newcastle: CHIEF OPERATOR. Half-siblings include Crimplene, who can list an Irish 1,000 Guineas among three Group 1 wins, and Chester Vase scorer Dutch Gold. Races aren't won on paper but his credentials far outweigh anything else's here, and it's hard to look beyond a debut win for him. Main Danger: SWIFT CUT

Newcastle 3.40 - ORPEN WIDE Saw this horse in the handicap at Beverley last week and was beaten about half a legnth in third. The way the horse picked up in the final furlong was astonishing and is certainly a winner waiting to happen. Greg Fairley gets on particularly well with this horse and it is nicely ready to go hurdling again after some impressive efforts at big prices earlier in the year. Get on - winning should not be a problem in this company.

Re: Newcastle 3.40 - ORPEN WIDE

Saw this horse in the handicap at Beverley last week and was beaten about half a legnth in third. The way the horse picked up in the final furlong was astonishing and is certainly a winner waiting to happen. Greg Fairley gets on particularly well with this horse and it is nicely ready to go hurdling again after some impressive efforts at big prices earlier in the year. Get on - winning should not be a problem in this company.
Great Tip Ryder I was on big time EW :nana :nana :nana

Re: Newcastle 27/09 yeah , you and me both me friend! i was on win tho, you obviously dont know how good my tips are betting e/w matey! i knew there was no way that horse was goign to come anywhere else but first. i saw it hammer down that course up north here at beverly. I see big things for that horse in the future. stay tuned for more hot tips from your new favourite :D :nana:nana:nana

Re: Newcastle 27/09

been waiting for another meeting here. Last few meetings horses drawn high have come in at massive prices & the bookies keep giving them away. Tomorrow on the straight course 1.40 Delta Shuttle (16 of 16) 3rd 4/1:) Culachy forest (15) Julilla (14) 2.10 Hunting call (16) 3rd 20/1:) Kentucky boy (15) A foot in front (14) 2.40 Shandelight (17) Fara's kingdom (16) Forzarzi (15) 3rd 100/1:eek 4.40 Passion Fruit (17) 1st 5/1:) Neardown beauty (16) 3rd 6/1:) Pay time (15) 5.10 Whinhill House (17) Petite Mac (16) 4th 8/1:) Tagula Bay (15) whatever happens these will give you a run for thier money. 1pt win on each selection = 15pts staked. I am pretty confident each way or place betting will be worth it too.
not bad if you had followed EW especially the 100/1 shot!!! didnt inlcude the 1m race but maybe should have down & would have had the winner at 11/2 Orpen Wide