lpm vs pl challenge

Prowler

well it seems to be a popular idea amongst many of us and having seen the thread where many of you are in london on the 16th november this could be the ideal date for the challenge to be held will you be flying from gatwick or heathrow? we have a good relationship with the western cardroom in acton if you are at heathrow and 3 decent venues if you are nearer gatwick, if someone could post where your planning on staying we can start finding out availability and how many runners etc need to be catered for

Re: lpm vs pl challenge

gatwick' date=' and thanks for hijacking my birthday game![/quote'] nothings set in stone so if ya wanna do it another time it can be easily arranged...theres a chance it might run late as well depending on runners so if you have early flights it might not be the best date i only posted as an idea not a definite, to find out how many would be interested so we could get an idea of space needed and structure, i'm guessing we would have at least 30 runners if not more so theres a fair bit of organisation needed to get it up and running and if it does happen on the 16th then thats an extra 30 drinks coming your way!!!

nothings set in stone so if ya wanna do it another time it can be easily arranged...theres a chance it might run late as well depending on runners so if you have early flights it might not be the best date i only posted as an idea not a definite, to find out how many would be interested so we could get an idea of space needed and structure, i'm guessing we would have at least 30 runners if not more so theres a fair bit of organisation needed to get it up and running and if it does happen on the 16th then thats an extra 30 drinks coming your way!!!
Hi Chris, One small point to note, the APAT Scottish Amateur Championship will be held that weekend! Cheers, Des.

Re: lpm vs pl challenge i`d love to get involved in the challenge. The November date suggested would be out for me and as it`s just been highlighted by Des, it coincides with the scottish Apat anyway. Why not delay it for 3 weeks or a month or so and hold it in central london? We`ll take you LPM lot on your own patch ;) :tongue2 Lets sort out a decent venue, make it a great event, and make it worthy of the players and characters that will be there.

i`d love to get involved in the challenge. The November date suggested would be out for me and as it`s just been highlighted by Des, it coincides with the scottish Apat anyway. Why not delay it for 3 weeks or a month or so and hold it in central london? We`ll take you LPM lot on your own patch ;) :tongue2 Lets sort out a decent venue, make it a great event, and make it worthy of the players and characters that will be there.
sounds like a great idea:ok however, the irish lads have gone to a lot of trouble sorting the belfast meet out for 2nd dec........

sounds like a great idea:ok however, the irish lads have gone to a lot of trouble sorting the belfast meet out for 2nd dec........
thats true mate and a very valid point, OK, give it a fortnight after that then, say around the 15th or 16th of Decemeber. we could incorporate a Xmas piss up too. Smashin !:ok

Re: lpm vs pl challenge i like the sound of december too, a lot of us are travelling up to scotland on the friday so a late piss up on thursday prolly aint the best planning, and with a bit of extra time to sort things out we can possibly make it an all day event with team games as well, maybe a 2 dayer if people are able to stay over for a weekend!!

Re: lpm vs pl challenge Totally agree with the date change, If this challenge is worth doing, its worth doing it on a large scale, with no distractions ie next day travel, APAT games. A few of us at LPM will get together soon and try and come up with something appealing enough to tempt you guys in, and the more that can make it the merrier. Untill then, good luck in vegas those that are going, and Scotland too PIE