USA - Major League Soccer (Oct 1st)

Sunday 1 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Columbus Crew v Dallas Burn (00:30 BST)3.003.102.25111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
New England Revolution v Colorado Rapids (00:30 BST)2.053.153.40110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
RB New York v Chicago Fire (00:30 BST)2.503.052.70110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Houston Dynamo v DC United (01:30 BST)2.403.052.80111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Kansas City v Real Salt Lake (01:30 BST)2.153.053.25111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Los Angeles Galaxy v Chivas US (03:30 BST)2.503.052.70110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Result

Re: USA - Major League Soccer (Oct 1st) Right ok... New England at home to Colorado is my first bet, they are unbeaten in 4, picking up some decent results against the likes of DC and NY. A bit dissappointing last time out at home to Kanasas however i feel they will get all 3 tonight against the Rapids, who have been fairly dissapointing of late. New England @ 2.00 bet365 5/10 Chicago met New York back on the 3rd September where Chicago won 2-1. Bit of a tight one tonight too but you have just got to fancy the Fire to maybe grab at least a point. There are guaranteed a playoff berth but they will want to go into this with form and so tonights game should be still important to them. Small stakes on the away win. Chicago @ 3.20 bet365 2/10

Re: USA - Major League Soccer (Oct 1st) Houston are a good team, but DC are better, and are a class act in the MLS, they obviously are top and are also guaranteed home field advantage in the conference championship, however they will still field a strong side, Moreno will be back in the starting line up for tonight. The players have been given 3 days off in the week to freshen up. Small play with DC. DC United @ 3.00 bet365 3/10

Re: USA - Major League Soccer (Oct 1st) Kansas city i fancy tonight too at home to RSL, good home record and a win tonight would keep up the pressure on NY who need to get to grps with them to reach the playoffs. Great opportunity for Kansas and they should take it. RSL are not great travellors and it would be a surprise if they took KC on tonight. Kansas City @ 1.90 bet365 6/10

Re: USA - Major League Soccer (Oct 1st) LA Galaxy really needs to pull together now to avoid elimination. This is a rival match with Chivas known as the 'Super Clasíco'. If LA fail to ein then they lose any hope of reaching the playoffs. Donavon and the rest of the gang need to produce here tonight and i'm giving them a chance. Chivas are only a win away from guaranteed playoff spot, maybe the pressure may get to them too. I expect a tight one, but a match which LA can, and need, to win! LA Galaxy @ 2.37 bet365 5/10

Re: USA - Major League Soccer (Oct 1st) New England won comfortably 3-1 :ok :ok Chicago lost 1-0 but that was an uncertain one so i'll let myself off, minimum stakes was on that match :\ Kansas City are making their match a rollarcoaster, 1-0 up, 2-1 down and now 3-2 up!! :) DC are drawing still, however they have had a man sent off so does not look too good for the win there :(