** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romanian Divizia A Midweek 19/9 - 21/9

Re: Romanian Divizia A Midweek 19/9 - 21/9 here it is Thomas

Divizia A Match Result Coupon
7656.jpg
Related Coupons: 45min.gif 12.gif
Click on an event name to see all odds from all bookmakers.
Tuesday 19 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
CS Politehnica Iasi v UT Arad (15:00 BST)1.953.203.60111%
Wednesday 20 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
CFR Cluj-Napoca v Universitat Craiova (15:00 BST)1.454.006.00111%
Gloria Bistrita v FC Vaslui (15:00 BST)1.603.505.50110%
Otelul Galati v Poli AEK Timisoara (15:00 BST)2.553.102.75108%
Unirea Urziceni v Jiul Petrosani (15:00 BST)1.903.103.75112%
Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Pandurii (16:00 BST)1.753.304.50110%
Dynamo Bucuresti v Steaua Bucharest (18:30 BST)2.503.002.80110%
Thursday 21 September 2006
FC Farul Constanta v National Bucuresti (16:00 BST)1.753.254.50111%
Rapid Bukarest v Arges Pitesti (18:30 BST)1.255.0010.00110%

Re: Romanian Divizia A Midweek 19/9 - 21/9 CFR Cluj-Napoca v Universitat Craiova CFR was 5 six rounds no.1 in Liga I , they had a draw and lost to POLI TIMISOARA and are very motivated to win this game and stay in top 4 U. Craiova - for them it's the first year in Liga I and they suck :) 1W - 3D - 3L Otelul Galati - Poli Timisoara, Poli won the last game with CFR with 3-1 (I was at stadium) Poli has a great morale before this one,even though it will be a tight game, the value of Poli Timisoara will overcome, i'm just sure the will win. Rapid - Arges, Rapid was 10 minutes close to win 0-1 with Steaua(1-1 at the end), Arges won 1 game from 7 , and lost the other 6. I could make some other prediction, but i wouldn't bet on it. Thu. 21 Is the big derby Dinamo - Steaua, i saw couple of prediction on some web sites, but i wouldn't bet nothing on this game. 2 very motivated and in good form teams, the game is open to any result. p.s. i'm sorry the last time i wrote in english was 2 years ago and my english could suck :\

Re: Romanian Divizia A Midweek 19/9 - 21/9

CFR was 5 six rounds no.1 in Liga I , they had a draw and lost to POLI TIMISOARA and are very motivated to win this game and stay in top 4 U. Craiova - for them it's the first year in Liga I and they suck :) 1W - 3D - 3L Otelul Galati - Poli Timisoara, Poli won the last game with CFR with 3-1 (I was at stadium) Poli has a great morale before this one,even though it will be a tight game, the value of Poli Timisoara will overcome, i'm just sure the will win. Rapid - Arges, Rapid was 10 minutes close to win 0-1 with Steaua(1-1 at the end), Arges won 1 game from 7 , and lost the other 6. I could make some other prediction, but i wouldn't bet on it. Thu. 21 Is the big derby Dinamo - Steaua, i saw couple of prediction on some web sites, but i wouldn't bet nothing on this game. 2 very motivated and in good form teams, the game is open to any result. p.s. i'm sorry the last time i wrote in english was 2 years ago and my english could suck :\
No need to be worried or sorry, mate. Such write-ups are just perfect and also necessary esp. for leagues not many people know much of. Exactly as you wrote - two or three lines are just perfect.:ok Hope to see more interesting posts from you in the future.;) BTW, and you can practice you English in an interesting way:)

Does anyone have any thoughts on todays game? How much of a chance does UT have from taking a win today?
I just heard about it, it seems like 2 important players from Universitatea Iasi that made the difference last game 3-3 will miss this game being injured UTA has 3-1-3, BUT lost the games with Steaua, Dinamo, Rapid ( for those not familiar with Romanian Liga I - bIG tEAMS ) @ 3.6 you could risk, but not to much ;)

Re: Romanian Divizia A Midweek 19/9 - 21/9 About today's match: Poli Iasi - UTA. It is a tough bet. The home team plaied away last match at Craiova wich is a mediocre team. And the match ended in a crazy 3-3. Poli Iasi started very well the match and everyone thought it was an easy and expected away win. They lead 2-0 and managed to dominate the game with a couple of occasions. Actually the goalkeeper of Craiova was Man of the Match. Somehow Craiova scored and the away team falled and did not know how to protect the advantage. In that match they showed their weakness. They wasn't able to beat a very poor side. In today's clash Poli Iasi will be without their coach on the bench fact that is very important!!! Because this coach can motivate the team VERY well. The other team UTA lost their last home game to a midle table team Gloria Bistrita. They made a very bad game and were dominated the hole match. There are no important injuries involved in this game. Today's match sould be controlled by the home team and the away team will defend and use their favourite weapon counterattack. The home team has a good midfield and some true battlers upfront (Cernoch and Balba). Solid strikers with good appetite. It should be an easy home win but the only thing i'm worried about is their lack of motivation. Away team's best players: Bogdan Mara who plaied for Alaves in Spain (striker) and probably their best player the goalkeeper Tudor who is in good form. They are not plaing so bad but they are too reliant on Mara's game. And if he's not plaing soo good it's a desaster. This game could easily end in a 0-0 draw.

Re: Romanian Divizia A Midweek 19/9 - 21/9 I'm not touching the game today. UTA comes after a 1-0 loss at home vs Bistrita, and they did some good results so far in away games, winning 1-0 vs Arges and 5-2 vs Vaslui. They made a somehow surprising bad game vs Bistrita because they were the nice surprise of the season so far and nobody expected them to lose at home vs Gloria. Iasi made a very good 30 mins last round away to Craiova, but after HT, they were knocked down and only some beautyfull free kick in the 87th minute made them win 1 point. Add to this that Iasi will miss couple important players, including Miclea and possibly Gavatorta and they will not have coach Popa on the bench as his father in law died yesterday and he is not with the team. Very tough game to call and a no bet for me.

Re: Romanian Divizia A Midweek 19/9 - 21/9 Thank You! I will try another one and this time with a prediction. CFR Cluj - Universitatea Craiova. Different class between these two sides. A mediocre one and i'm refering to Universitatea Craiova and a good one hunger for wins and hopping to achieve European Qualifications - CFR Cluj. At Cluj it was a big investment Finnancially and the results are starting to show. They are sitting 3rd beyond Dinamo and Steaua Bucharest and they have an overall record of 5-1-1 with goalscoring line 16-7. At home 2-1-0 with 6-1 goalscoring. They are comming after 2 bad results 1-1 at home with Jiul Petrosani (really undeserved comparing the occasions they had) and a defeat to another powerfull team Politehnica Timisoara away 3-1 with the last two goals scored in the last ten minutes. Their coach has announced changes to the squad: 2 strikers of 3 (because CFR is plaing with 3 strikers) will come to first team - Chihaia and Surdu. The last one plays in Romania under 21 and the first was plaing a couple of years ago. Both are hungry for success and what an excellent moment this will be for both. The defensive line is very strong despite conceding 3 goals at Timisoara and the midfield is controlled by their plaing coach Dorinel Munteanu who is still plaig for Romania team. All over CFR is a very solid team who can not afford to loose. The other team is made of too much youth, very unexperimented and to be honest ... lack of class. Awfull away with 0-1-2 and 2-8 goalscoring. They do not know how to defeat and the midfield will be "pushed" by CFR. They will try to avoid relegation this year but my prediction is that will fail. For tomorrow game i will predict a home win and so far odds dropped to 1.35. It could be also an over 2.5 or HT/FT 1/1.

I read somewhere that Pandruii are missing 8 players and have travelled to thier match today with only 15 fit players' date=' can anyone confirm this?[/quote'] they have 8 players out, but only 3 of them are really important: Gk Guso, midfielders Vranjkovici and Vancea. And no, they have travelled with 17 players.

Re: Romanian Divizia A Midweek 19/9 - 21/9 CFR Cluj-Napoca v Universitat Craiova 2 teams with different goals, different results so far and different quality in the squads. CFR made some good transfers this summer spending some serious money while Craiova was happy with some minor signings nad relying on the talent of the young players. So far Cluj impressed in the previous games except the game last round vs Poli but a fact to be remebered is that they haven't played so far vs the big teams: Steaua, Dinamo and Rapid. Cluj never beat Craiova so far in the championship, in fact Craiova managed to knock them out of the Romanian Cup last year when we were in the 2nd division. Craiova can make a very good game one round, then a very bad one next round. We lack the confidence and the experience and now we really have to fight to avoid relegation. Lats round we came from 2-0 down vs Iasi to take the lead 3-2 but a goal from a free kick in the 87th minute saw the game going 3-3. After the game there were some incidents involving our president and coach Stanga, and Stanga will be suspended 4 rounds for that. He is our most experienced player and also the coach, and we will miss him today. Also Ionescu is not in the squad for today, he was left out because he made a big mistake before the equalising goal from Iasi. I think CFR won't have many troubles beating us today but the odds arround 1.4 don't represent value to me. No bet.

Re: Romanian Divizia A Midweek 19/9 - 21/9 Gloria Bistrita v FC Vaslui Gloria surprised many ppl last round beating UTA away after a good display. They really made UTA pay for their lack of creativity and the score shows what hapened there. They usually are a home team, winning most of their games at home and winnig some points from away. Valsui is the worst side in the division IMO and its the main relegation candidate. They showed some decent football last round vs Dinamo, but every team in Romania wants to beat Dinamo and also Dinamo wasn't in the best of their form. IMO any other result than a home win will be a big surprise for me. Also 3 players from Valsui left the squad after the game vs Dinamo and they returned back yesterday but they wont play today. Clear home win for me. Bet Gloria -1 odds 2.10 @ bet365 5/10

Re: Romanian Divizia A Midweek 19/9 - 21/9 Otelul Galati v Poli AEK Timisoara A very interesting game between this 2 sides. Otelul begun to find the goal lately, winning the last 4 games but they payed the price: best player in the squad, striker Danile Stan is ruled out for at least one month with a serious injury, also Baltoi, Banaru, Craciun, and Elek are injured, + left winger Semeghin suspended. Poli is back in business after a convincing 3-1 win vs CFR, although the winning goals came in the last 10 minutes. They also missed a penalty and some other goal chances. Also midfiled playmaker Plesan is back in the squad after long term injury ( he also played 40 minutes last round ). The value IMO is with Poli and they can get at least one point here. They do not have injured or suspended players and coach Cartu can send the best 11 on the pitch. Bet Poli (0) odds 1.85 @ vcbet 4/10

Re: Romanian Divizia A Midweek 19/9 - 21/9 Unirea Urziceni v Jiul Petrosani Urziceni changed the coach after last round defeat. They don't have a really bad squad but the results just werent with them. They won 3 games so far but the coach was sacked ... Jiul is in a bad form and they eneterd the relegation zone and i can't see them going out from there soon. They play really bad and besides the 1-1 vs Cluj 2 rounds ago and a 3-1 win vs Iasi at home they played shit. Today they meet a very motivated team with players wanting to show to the new coach they can be counted on. Odds arround evens for a home win are really tempting and will have a bit of that. Bet Urziceni -0.5 odds 2.00 @ 10bet 4/10