Ligat Ha'al - Israel 16-18/9

These are my tips which you can find also here: http://israeli-bets.blogabet.com/ Bnei Yehuda - Maccabi Herzlia Bnei Yehuda had a great season last year but since then the team looks bad. In the Uefa Cup they were beated by Lokomotiv Sofia twice and the team is in a mess. This match is the chance that Bnei Yehuda was looking for. Last week Bnei Yehdua lost to a newcomer from the second league and today they're facing the other newcomer. The pressure is great and the players know that they have to win. I don't say it's going to be easy but Herzalia looks awful. Two losses in 2 games. No one knows what was the owner doing in the pre-season, because the team looks like last year. If the current skill will continue, Herzlia will find herself soon back in the second leauge. I'm going for home win in a great value. Here in Israel we have only 1.45 \: GL! Maccabi Netanya - Maccabi Tel Aviv Netanya dissapointed last week after the draw in Petah Tikva. Twi weeks ago the team looked promising after beating the champion Maccabi Haifa 3-1! I guese that when you come as a favourite it's tougher to win. Beside the meeting of the two teams, there will be another meeting. The meeting between the fans Tel Aviv and their ex goalkeeper Liran Shtaruber. Liran said that he's not thinking about that but we can't know how concetrate can he be when 1000 fans will shout and curse him all the match. Macaabi is coming after two home losts. Blumfield, Maccabi's home ground was the best stadium last year but this season Maccabi has already lost in it twice. Maccabi is very motivated to win here. The pressure is huge. But pressure and will don't always help, they need to start play some football. The left defender Shitrit who came from the youth team, is still getting credit from the coach with no reasonable explanation. He's not helping at the offense area and in defence he's not hat great. The midelfield of Tel Aviv is weak and they need to buy some good players. The teams have alreday met in the pre-season and the score was 0-0. All in all I can see a good match and Under 2.5 looks very nice and value. GL! Ashdod SC - Hapoel Petah Tikva Ashdod is coming to this match after an annoying match against Macaabi Haifa, which ended in a stupid goal of Haifa. In the club they feel that they shoud've got at least a draw last week. Shay Holzman, the top scorer of the team haven't scored a goal yet and everyone is expecting from him to do it today. Manor Hasan will play his debut match in Ashdod against his legend ex. Petah Tikva improved dramatically last week. After the awful match they had two weeks ago against Kfar Saba, last week against Netanya PTH showed she can play. But the current skill of the club is not enough to stay in the league. All the players are very young and unknown but the atmosphere in the club is very good. The coach, Eyal Lahman is back to stand on the lines after two-weeks suspension. Moti Kakun trained this week and maybe he will paricipate as a substitue. The team wants a first win after two weeks. Tough game to predict but I will take Ashdod small stakes. GL!

Re: Ligat Ha'al - Israel 16-18/9

very nice!:clap GL!
Thanks mate. Now for the last match of this week: Hapoel Tel Aviv - Hakoah Amidar Ramat-Gan Hapoel Tel Aviv has one point after two matches. The club wants their first win today against Ramat Gan. Hapoel won Odese in the Uefa Cup and and the club is already prepering to the group stage. After last week loss in the 10 last minutes to Beitar Jerusalem, Hapoel has to win the newcomer Ramat Gan. Hapoel didn't look good against Bnei Yehuda in the first week and also against Beitar. Now they have a chance to finally get a win. Hakoah Amidar Ramat-Gan suprised everyone after winning Bnei Yehuda last Saturday. They played good and led 3-0 but the week defence has conceded 2 goals in the end so the game ended 3-2. Maybe against Bnei Yehuda the week and naive defence was enough but I doubt that against Hepoel it will. The first goalkeeper, Nir Rahamin, ended the season with an injury and the second goalkeeper, Israel Filosof will make his debut. Previous Meetings: 21-03-06 Hakoah Amidar Ramat-Gan - Hapoel Tel Aviv: 0-3. Prediction: I can't see Hapoel lose points in Blumfield and it's all about the players motivation. After Uefa they will come in good spirit and with high moral. GL!