** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06)

Last week 2w/2L i hope to do better this week. This game is my biggest play in the last 3 month. Sat sep 16 15:33 1)MIAMI+4@LOUISVILLE -4 Sell your house pimp your wife!!!If u don't have a wife then pimp your girlfriend!!!Take all your $$$ and put it all on LOUISVILLE -4 . just kidding don't pimp anybody and don't sell your house. Louisville rools over Miami .Maimi is a fake .Louisville real power house Louisville -4 easy cover 1.90 @ bet365 2) Friday 15 Sep 20:00 Kansas@ Toledo O/U 48.0 OVER 48.0 1.90 @ bet365 3)Saturday 16 Sep 15:33 Michigan +6.0 @ Notre Dame -6.0 Notre Dame - 6.0 1.90 @ bet365 4)Saturday 16 sep 18:33 Texas Tech @ TCU O/U 54.0 lol OVER 54.0 1.90 @ bet365 probably before the 4th Q this over will be in the books. 5)Saturday 16 sep 15:33 SanDiegoST @ Wisconsin O/U 47.5 OVER 47.5 1.90 @ bet365 I don't really care how my bets 2)3)4)and5) play out as long as Louisville covers the spread i'll be fine. GL. NCAA week 1- 7W/2L NCAA week 2 - 2W/2L NCAA week 3 -5 bets pending NFL week 1- 1W/2L Overall 10W/6L

Re: NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06) Time to make some early money... Maryland @ West Virginia My Pick: West Virginia -16 (-115) I feel great about this pick and rate it 8/10. This line has already jumped from 13. WV takes care of business at home and I don't believe Maryland will be able to keep pace with the potent WV offense. This will create problems for the Terps as they will be behind early and have to pass a lot...bad thing is, they aren't a very good passing team. Maryland won't have much luck running the ball either against a brutal WV D. This game shouldn't be close at all.

Re: NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06)

Time to make some early money... Maryland @ West Virginia My Pick: West Virginia -16 (-115) I feel great about this pick and rate it 8/10. This line has already jumped from 13. WV takes care of business at home and I don't believe Maryland will be able to keep pace with the potent WV offense. This will create problems for the Terps as they will be behind early and have to pass a lot...bad thing is, they aren't a very good passing team. Maryland won't have much luck running the ball either against a brutal WV D. This game shouldn't be close at all.
Top pick sdsponger I folllowed your advice backed WV @$1.07 with centrebet. Not good odds but easy money...cheers:ok In fact I wagered my whole account on it :nana just happy not too have lost it:nana

Re: NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06) So many good games this weekend. This is the first time in a long time that there will be 7 games that have top 25 ranked teams playing each other. Makes it difficult, so I'm spending a little more time looking at things. I can't wait to drink some beer and watch all these great games. I did decide to play tonight's game...going small though. Kansas @ Toledo My Pick: Toledo -4 (-115) The line is moving on this. After getting “wake-up” call in sloppy unexpected 31-10 loss at Western Michigan (one of my losses las week). Look for well-coached Toledo to bounce back vs. rebuilding KU squad (only 10 starters back) that barely escaped with win vs. La.-Monroe. Jayhawks green RS frosh Meier likely to struggle in his 1st road start. I always love going against a true freshman QB in his 1st start on the road. Toledo has a steady soph QB Cochran and he continues to hit sure-handed 6-5 senior TE Hopkins (17 grabs for 239 yds. so far). Toledo is 11-3 ATS at home in the "Glass Bowl" since 2003.

Re: NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06) Clemson @ Florida State My Pick: Florida State -4.5 (-110) The Seminole nation was on cloud 9 after hard-fought win at hated Miami. This high was short-lived, as last week’s close call against Troy raised same old questions about OC Jeff Bowden and unbalanced FSU attack (only 46 YR in first 2 games!). Still, soph QB Weatherford maturing rapidly. And Noles have good chance to establish ground game against Clemson stop unit that’s thin at LB. Father Bobby won’t lose to son Tommy 2 years in a row.

Re: NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06) LOL. What a game Kansas/Toledo. Final score is what it counts!!! KS31:Toledo37 Half of the games can go eather way. This game had it all. I had my over in the books.This is the way this game had played out: score : KS23:Tol 24.KS was about to score 4th qouter) 3rd-3, TOL18 7:32 B. Church intercepted K. Meier for 84 yard touchdown KS23/toledo 31 4 qouter)1st-10, TOL20 4:01 K. Meier passed to D. Fields to the right for 20 yard touchdown. 2pt attempt converted, K. Meier run to the right 31:31 OVERTIME.LOL TOLEDO: 4th-24, KU24 C. Cochran incomplete pass to the right???What was that??? At this time all KS has to do just a kick field goal to win .KS is in a field goal range as they take over. KS 1st-10, ON TOL25 J. Cornish rushed up the middle for no gain. J. Cornish fumbled. B. Church recovered fumble. 1st-10, TOL25 J. Cornish rushed to the left for 1 yard gain 2nd-9, TOL24 K. Meier rushed to the right for 4 yard gain 3rd-5, TOL20 K. Meier rushed up the middle for no gain. TOL committed 10 yard penalty 1st-10, TOL10 B. Martin intercepted K. Meier for 48 yards Toledo 1st-10, KU25 J. Parmele rushed to the right for 25 yard touchdown . I can't call it a good call on this game .But lol win is a win. Some of the gamblers called this game is biggest fix. Taken from other forum: If there was ever a game that LOOKED fixed (not saying it was) it was this one.. After Toledo going for it in the first ot instead of takin a shot at a feild goal.. to then Kansas' RB fumbling the ball and not even going after it. He fumbled the ball and knowing he didnt have it he kept running forward. I couldnt beleive it. I told every one at my house that something looked fishy. Kansas is goin to turn it over again. Then whaddaya know he lobs one up for the pick. And Toledo got its longest run of the night for 25yds breakin 2 poor excuses for tackles to win and cover. Haaa It seemed like I had a crystal ball in front of me at the time cuzz i felt like I saw it comin a mile away at the moment. Congrats sdsponger.I had my over before OT.But the way bouth of this clown teams played i was happy to have an over instead of the side. For this season i'll stay away from bouth of this teams very poor performance from eather side. GL.

Clemson @ Florida State My Pick: Florida State -4.5 (-110) The Seminole nation was on cloud 9 after hard-fought win at hated Miami. This high was short-lived, as last week’s close call against Troy raised same old questions about OC Jeff Bowden and unbalanced FSU attack (only 46 YR in first 2 games!). Still, soph QB Weatherford maturing rapidly. And Noles have good chance to establish ground game against Clemson stop unit that’s thin at LB. Father Bobby won’t lose to son Tommy 2 years in a row.
I really like FSU as well. Clemson lost 2 starting LB's and a corner. One of their LB's (forget the name) was one of the best LB's in the country. I have doubts about their depth at Clemson. Unlike the depth on the FSU D, they just plug guys in, run fast as hell, and kill people. Also the home team in the last 8 games between these teams is 8-0 ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clemson like to run the ball...FSU has given up 13 ypg this year on the ground. Offense should wake up this week. They took over in the last couple minutes of the Troy game after laying an egg all game. If FSU can run the ball, won't be a close game. The tomohawk flop.will be droped on Clemson..it flopped right down in the middle of that Orange Bowl. FSU will Roll in this one, I believe there will be some punches thrown. Clemson will be hanging over from the loss at BC last week, should be a long night for the defenselss Tigers. My self i expect close game up to the middle of the 3ed qouter.FSU will wins this game late 3ed 4th Q. Clemson is just badly beat up (from BC game double OT) to withstand phisical game that FSU is gonna bring to them. FSU rolls here.GL.I am not gonna count this game for the recored(iam gonna put some $ on this one) . U called it first. I say Clemson 10:FSU24 GL.

thinking about backing Georgia to beat UAB @ $1.07 low odds ............hhhmmm
My self i wouldn't take this bet Georgia team to win at this odds .Georgia is about diffence,that is good.They win bunch of games that are withtin 3 points.In my view better bet would be USC over Nebraska pays $ 1.08 @ bet365. USC pounds shit out of their opponents they score a lot.USC is though on D as well.Simply Nebraska can't outscore them. USC by a mile better bet at this odds. GL.

Re: NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06) Yeah vitalyo, that game last night was horrible...I think a few HS teams could have beat both those teams last night. A win is a win though and I'll take it haha. Good call on the over...it went up like 3 points yesterday and I know bodog wouldn't let you tease or parlay it. Yep love FSU, probably gonna be a big bet like my WVA one. Couple of my buddies are all over Miami, but I don't think I'll follow. I love USC too, Huskers will have at least 20K fans in the stadium, but it won't matter. Another pick I'm really looking at is Florida over Tenn. and I'm still looking at a few others. GL to everyone today :cheers I just put in this fun little tease at @ +199

Rutgers -14.0
Miami Ohio -9.0
Boise State -3.0

Re: NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06) Oregon vs Oklahoma over 49.5 points The Oregon defense is in trouble today as both starting cornerbacks Jackie Bates and Terrell Ward are out and they have to deal with a running back named Adrian "the real deal" Peterson. Oklahoma's defense is struggling and they will have trouble against Oregon's spread offense. ( 8/10 )

Re: NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06) Have taken the following bets: Washington State to beat Baylor @$1.15 Florida State to beat Clemson @ $1.47 USC to beat Nebraska @ $1.10 Florida state to beat Clemson @$1.47 .....................oh F**k I doubled up on that one...........................:unsure oh well :hope hope it comes up.

Is florida state a confident selection????
Florida State almost lost to Troy State last week :lol and tonight is the Bowden Bowl. Father Bobby is the coach at Florida State and his son Tommy is the coach at Clemson. I do not like Florida State with the moneyline.

Re: NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06) Don't bet Clemson ;) 1 more for today Missouri -13.5 @ -110 Midwest scouts tell us chemistry-rich Mizzou couldn’t wait for this revenge game. We can’t either. So, will gladly lay it vs. shaky, defensively-undersized NM, which followed its upset loss to Div.IAA Portland State with unimpressive, TO-aided (5-0 count) 6-point win over New Mex. St. Look for Tigers’ torrid soph QB Daniel (586 YP) to torch scrambling, soph-laden Lobo 2ndary that yielded 472 YP vs. Aggies. NM no covers last 7 at home.

Re: NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06) Tonight I have bet on : USC vs Nebraska over 55 points 1.90 at Pinnacle (7/10) Nevada vs Colorado State over 51 points 1.90 at Pinnacle (6/10) And my best bet for tonight from the NCAA Added games Arizona vs Stephen F. Austin + 31 points 1.95 at Pinnacle (9/10)

Don't bet Clemson ;) 1 more for today Missouri -13.5 @ -110 Midwest scouts tell us chemistry-rich Mizzou couldn’t wait for this revenge game. We can’t either. So, will gladly lay it vs. shaky, defensively-undersized NM, which followed its upset loss to Div.IAA Portland State with unimpressive, TO-aided (5-0 count) 6-point win over New Mex. St. Look for Tigers’ torrid soph QB Daniel (586 YP) to torch scrambling, soph-laden Lobo 2ndary that yielded 472 YP vs. Aggies. NM no covers last 7 at home.
Have Backed Missouri to win @$1.15 & Missouri -13.5pts @$1.91 :hope

Re: NCAA College Football week3(sep14-16/06) This week 2W/3L.I don't mind lol. My big play (largest wager in the last 3 months WON) Louisville -4.0 over Miami Miami 7:Louisville 31 :nana NCAA week 1- 7W/2L NCAA week 2 - 2W/2L NCAA week 2W/3L NFL week 1- 1W/2L Overall 12W/9L GL.