** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Athletics Final

Benhassi, H @3.75 WOMEN 8000M WITH SPORTINGODDS The favourite Jepkosgei may have clocked a very fast time at Rieti. But all the races were fast that day due to the ideal conditions. In this race I prefer to look at the racing record of the top 2 contenders here. When I examine this I found that Benhassi beat Jepkosgei, at both Bruxelles and Zürich. I will take the little North African to confirm the form here at pretty good odds IMO:hope

Re: World Athletics Final Perry @1.57 with Centrebet 100m Hurdle in 3 way betting Kallur and Cherry looks a fair bet. Over the last month Perry been consistently beating Kallur and Cherry by in excess of 0.15s at various venues. Baring an accident or Kallur suddenly returning to the form that produce a 12.52 clocking earlier in the season I can only see one result here:hope

Re: World Athletics Final Going against two of the Swedes today. Kallur - Perry Not much to add on cavellomans thoughts here. A long season has taken its toll on Kallur and eventhough she's still in good form her tecnique just hasnt been the same since the Euros. Perry @ 1.45 ----------------------------------------------------------- Silnov - Thörnblad Thörnblad has a good season behind him aswell but Silnovs is way better. He won the EC with relative ease and was very close to jumping 2.41. He has raised his PB by 8 cm this year and I think that he is well capable of jumping 2.34 here which I cant see Thörnblad doing. Silnov @ 1.45 Small lack of value so I'm going for 3/10 here. Good luck Tom :hope

Re: World Athletics Final

Benhassi' date= H @3.75 WOMEN 8000M WITH SPORTINGODDS The favourite Jepkosgei may have clocked a very fast time at Rieti. But all the races were fast that day due to the ideal conditions. In this race I prefer to look at the racing record of the top 2 contenders here. When I examine this I found that Benhassi beat Jepkosgei, at both Bruxelles and Zürich. I will take the little North African to confirm the form here at pretty good odds IMO:hope
:sad Got that completely wrong

Perry @1.57 with Centrebet 100m Hurdle in 3 way betting Kallur and Cherry looks a fair bet. Over the last month Perry been consistently beating Kallur and Cherry by in excess of 0.15s at various venues. Baring an accident or Kallur suddenly returning to the form that produce a 12.52 clocking earlier in the season I can only see one result here:hope
:clap Another wining day. But that only down to staking over X2.5 on the shorter price bet Bit p**sed off with sportingodds this weekend.. First they put up Gay at 1/2 in the 200m yesterday in the half hour that I spend studying the race they shorten him to 2/5. Then while I considered the new price they again shorten to 2/7:( Then I noted Perry at 2.0(Evens) for the hurdles yesterday. I thought I would wait to see if any other bookmaker would price up today. None did and Sportingodds shorten her to 1.7:@ I will be using adding Expekt and Betsafe next season. :ok

Kallur - Perry Not much to add on cavellomans thoughts here. A long season has taken its toll on Kallur and eventhough she's still in good form her tecnique just hasnt been the same since the Euros. Perry @ 1.45 :clap ----------------------------------------------------------- Silnov - Thörnblad Thörnblad has a good season behind him aswell but Silnovs is way better. He won the EC with relative ease and was very close to jumping 2.41. He has raised his PB by 8 cm this year and I think that he is well capable of jumping 2.34 here which I cant see Thörnblad doing. Silnov @ 1.45 :$
Both Silnov and Thörnblad did 2.33 today but Thörnblad won since the Russian missed to clear 2.29 in the first attempt. ...Cheers for this season Tom, its been fun :ok