4 Leafed Clover Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected)

Have you ever been one match away from winning on an accumulator?...Only for Heskey to equalise in the stoppage time, annoying isnt it. ..... ....But have no-fear, for i have a system to brush those woes behind, i present to you the 4 leafed clover system. *TADAAAA* The Jist of my system is to make massive 'double-Chance' Accumulators and hope for the best. 'Double-chance' is to go for two results. e.g Chelsea at home to Villa > Chelsea to win or draw (ODDS = 1.05) My Starting Bank will be 1000 Points and each accumulator will cost me 50 Points. This system is incredibly Low Risk, I think?!?!... and profitibality isnt that high for how often i will bet. It is untested and is therefore a PAPER TRIAL!! If anyone knows the site where I can make the largest Accumulator of this kind it would be much appreciated, so far i have got 14 selections from Bet365 but i believe William Hill Allow more. I will post my first selections soon, it may be once a week or twice a week that i post them, But very unlikely it will be more than this! Odds should be around 4/1 to 7/1 in total i expect. Should be fun!!:beer

Re: 4 Leafed Clover Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected) Arsenal @ 1.33 Newcastle or Draw @ 1.14 Portsmouth or Draw @ 1.16 Man Utd or Draw @ 1.08 Burnley or Draw @ 1.15 Plymouth or Draw @ 1.20 Milton Keynes Dons or Draw @ 1.11 Draw or Celtic @ 1.11 Roma or Draw @ 1.05 Villarreal or Draw @ 1.08 Draw or Real Madrid @ 1.08 Bordeaux or Draw @ 1.10 Djurgarden or Draw @ 1.11 Randers FC or Draw @ 1.11 For the purpose of not having to do all the calculations im taking on arsenal to win solely at that price, because this is the actual bet i made. Current Bank:950 Points PS Odds are: 5.49

Re: 4 Leafed Clover Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected) Yeah we'l see how it does mate, i think im gonna have to throw in a few straight wins if i think they are certs as the odds just arent worthwhile otherwise! The only dodgy ones in my eyes are the championship and lower division ones sometimes the results are too inconsistent. Lets just see how it goes :D