** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Finland - Veikkausliiga (9-10 Sept 2006)

. Saturday 9 September 2006

Jaro v MyPa (16:30 BST)3.203.402.20107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf-time Correct ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 10 September 2006
FC Inter v IFK Mariehamm (16:30 BST)2.623.402.80104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf-time Correct ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
FC Lahti v Haka (16:30 BST)3.203.402.25106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf-time Correct ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
HJK Helsinki v VPS Vaasa (16:30 BST)1.364.5010.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf-time Correct ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
KooTeePee v TPS (16:30 BST)2.503.402.75106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf-time Correct ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Tampere United v KuPS Kuopio (16:30 BST)1.285.5012.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf-time Correct ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (9-10 Sept 2006) Odds on TamU area joke so I would look to the under or teams to score markets here, KuPS are not so bad despite a home win being the probable out come I have seen TamU fail too often when least expected. These games will require extra thought I think...:ok

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (9-10 Sept 2006) I am still thinking about these games, maybe I will not bet this week but small over 2.5 on TamU v KuPS seems ok despite Miikka Oinonen missing for KuPS. My SP prewiew below, take with 3 or 4/10 stakes.

Sport Football (Finland)
Event Tampere v KuPS
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 10/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoning Tampere United - KuPS Kuopio Finland, Veikkausliiga 2006 This should be an easy home win for Tampere but so many times in this league the closeness in levels of ability is shown as lower table sides overcome the league favourites. For this fixture Tampere face another set back in the loss of important central defender Lindström who has settled nicely in defence since his early season injuries. With Ojanperä joining Kuoppala, Marchis & Aho the defence still looks ok but with the fight in KuPS right now it is still cause for concern. TamU also miss long term Heinänen (df), Hynynen (att)& Sainio (dmc)ass well as young forward/wide attacking player Saarinen. KuPS are at almost full strength and they will need to be for this visit to Ratina, they are still only 1 point ahead of Jaro and Inter who have games in hand. I expect KuPS to go for this game and i expect a goal. KuPS do have one huge loss and that is inform Miikka Oinonen who IMO is one of their most important players right now, the forward has led the battle for several weeks now but with players like Gruborovics & Medo in form and Sadik in attack there is still hope. I would take TamU to win as I am quite sure they will be scores like 2-1,3-1 leave me avoiding the handicap on what is a very poor price on the finest side in Finland! TamU: Kavén, Aho, Marchis, Kuoppala, Ojanperä, Wiss, Savolainen J, Pertot, Kujala, Niemi, Lehtinen. KuPS: Bantamoi, Kärkkäinen, Hurme, Hartikainen, Itälä, Gruborovics, Medo, Mahlakaarto, Nyyssönen, Kautonen, Sadik. GL

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (9-10 Sept 2006) Thoughts on other games.. Jaro v MyPa MyPa have the greater class in depth but are not so strong this season and now without Adriano and several injuries I can see relegation threatened Jaro taking at least a point. Hejazi looks useful for Jaro and with Wargh pulling the strings they can fight out some much need points IMO. FC Inter v IFK Mariehamm Nothing in these two sides, MIFK have found things tougher in 2006 and been hit with many injuries and important missing, mainly in defence and now David Carlsson has joined HJK I would lean toward a home win here. FC Lahti v Haka Another tough game, Haka are of course right to be favourites but Lahti are not so week and with a better performance than normal wihch their players can do I would not rule out a point for Lahti here. HJK Helsinki v VPS Vaasa I am learning not to go against VPS, no they are not skillfull or classy but they can hurt league favourites with their direct play and hard work rate. HJK have a few good players missing so I believe thier odds should be around 1.70 and I can not see any value. An over bet covers many options as VPS will havea go! KooTeePee v TPS Two middle of the table teams, KTP are working through many mid season problems and have no new injury concerns whilst TPS are dropping in form but overal just edge it on ability..maybe a draw here?

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (9-10 Sept 2006) I'm not betting on todays match in Jaro. Mypa too short IMO. Tampere -1.5??? no thanks, I hate betting on that AH. I might have some of that over 2.5 that u suggest though Galea either way, I still love Tampere after they delivered that delicious 3-0 @ Haka :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (9-10 Sept 2006) well I'm afraid to say absolutely no bets for me in this division today. It's a tough weke to predict isnt it? :loon There seems to be little value anywhere. I was tempted by MIFK (0) and Haka -0.25, but in the end resisted. GL for those who bet :hope

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (9-10 Sept 2006)

EventTampere Utd-Kups
Selection-1.5:0 home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength8/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.86 (Back)
ReasoningTampere utd is on the 2nd place with 35 points,same as Honka wich is leading. Tampere is very bad at home and with this poor performance can not wait tittle so they must start to win games at home.This is nice chance against Kups wich have 1-0-8 and 4-19 in 9 away games. So everything except a clear home win is big suprise.I will take home side here with -1.5
EventTampere Utd-Kups
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength8/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningTampere is with 35 points on the 2nd place.Honka is first with 35 points tooso this is important game for home side wich have 5-2-2 at home.They play agaisnt Kups wich is team wich have worest away pwrformance 1-0-8 in 9 away games. Tampere should win this game with big hendicep and i will take here over 2.5 goals too
EventHJK Helsinki-VPS
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.40 (Back)
ReasoningHJK have 31 points and they are on the 4th position just 4 points behind honka and tampere.Hjk may not lose this chance to close the top of league.They play at home against VPS wich is on the 9th place with 22 ponits. HJK won last two home games with same resul , it was 5-0.I dont expect a same result but i think that hjk will win this game
EventHJK Helsinki-VPS
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength7/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningWell HJK won last two home games with same result.It was 5-0 over inter turku and kooteepee.I dont expect so easy game today but stil i think that hjk will take all points coz they really need this win to close to tampere and honka on the top of league. hjk received just 5 goals at home but i think that today VPS will succes to score.I expect tight game coz after two home games and two wins with 5-0 HJK will be favourite but VPS can make suprise here so i think that VPS will score too but final winner will be HJK

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (9-10 Sept 2006) Still no goals yet for the TamU v KuPS match but lively if a little scappy according to a brief update. KuPS dominate the best chances! TamU are short on players today even recalling a couple of reserves. HJK leading as are TPS