William Hill hourly bonus

Hedonist

Re: William Hill hourly bonus http://www.williamhillpoker.com/free_paid.htm *Tournament play does not qualify for the Get Paid To Play promotion, nor does play on tables below 1.00/2.00 limit tables or below 0.50/1.00 pot limit/no limit tables (in any currency). Nothing out of the ordinary for Cryptologic sites (UKBetting used to have bonuses like these a couple of years ago).

Re: William Hill hourly bonus I used to do this every month when I was whoring the $1/$2 full ring games and it was always +ve EV then so it is an absolute bargain at £10/$19 hour. After last month focussing on the 6max games I'm back on the full ring this month and I'm 3 hours through the Willy Hill bonus. I have been single tabling, solely because I'm trying to improve my ring game play but I used to always clear them 4 tabling and nearly always came out with a profit. After 3.5 hours in I'm $70 up before the $57 bonus. I have been quite lucky and I'm running at 15BB/100 whereas I think something like 3BB/100 is the top end of what I can expect in the long run (100K hands) However I think it would be +ev for most PL forum readers to give this one a go if you are prepared for the ups and downs of short term variance. I reckon you would play around 300 hands to clear this at full ring which equates to the bonus being approx. 15BB per 100 hands. Therefore even if you are a -15BB/100 hands player in the long run then you will still break even. If you are a -15BB/100 player in the long run then you should seriously consider stopping poker and you are probably not capable of reading this or using the internet anyway. As an aside, once you have cleared this one and are happy with the quality of play on the Crypto network I would recommend the interpoker bonus this month. For $100 you have to play 500 raked hands which at $1/$2 full ring equates to approx. 900 hands (about 55% of hands are raked). To break even on this one you have to be at least as good as a -5BB/100 player. I made $5k from raked hands bonuses alone last year (pre-children and lots more time) and whilst they have become somewhat more difficult they are definitely still +ev if you have the time. GL