Mlb 03/09

GB80

Florida Marlins to beat Milwaukee Brewers @ 1.96 (Betfair) Milwaukee have now lost 9 in a row, and while it has to come to an end soon I don't think it will be today. Tomo Ohka pitches for the Brewers, and he has an awful record against Florida. Los Angeles Dodgers to beat Colorado Rockies (-1.5) @ 2.42 (Mansion) Byung-Hyun Kim is on the mound for Colorado tonight, and his ERA in his last 3 starts is sky high. Aaron Sele pitches for the Dodgers, and while he isn't a regular starter for them, he's always very reliable when he does. LA Angels vs Detroit Tigers UNDER 9 @ 1.9 (Mansion) Kelvim Escobar and Wilfredo Ledezma pitch tonight. Both have low ERA's, and both are pitching well at the moment. Apart from the odd game, neither side has been scoring bags of runs. Possibly a couple more later.

Re: Mlb 03/09 cheers Gaz, good to see some MLB Fans around here. Chicago White Sox at Kanzas City Royals White Sox beat Kanzas City Royals tonight for me. White Sox will start with Garcia (13-8) and Kanzas with Redman (8-8). White Sox are 2nd in the AL Central with positive balances away and versus central Teams,Kanzas are with negatvie balances at home and versus Teams from central. White Sox to win,maybe under 10 for me. Also an under in the Bronx match Yanks versus Twins for me. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.