5 Horsemen System - North American sports

Hello folks. This system is based on the theory that 5 heads are better than 1. This is a new system, for which I am personally using real money $ on, but would recommend you all stay on the sidelines for the next month. But being the baseball season is over in a month, you would miss out on the fun. However we will continue into the other North American sports; NBA, NHL, etc.. ------- Myself and a group of friends together are the 5 horsemen. Alone we have all won & lost on straight wagers. Here is how I plan to use the system to take advantage of our views -- democratically. We all internally post our votes via IM. I take a tally. Some do not vote on certain games. If a vote is tied, we do not bet on that event. On the basis its too close to call. If a vote goes 2 for Team A, 1 for Team B; then we place 2 units on Team A. The number of votes to the winner determines the units. Due to the 5 point cap on odds > 5 ; just incase we fancy some longshots, I will keep it as 1 vote to a unit, rather than doubling it. Also, due to the number of MLB, NBA, NHL, etc.. games that occur in one day, updating daily would be too much. I will update the status once/week on a Monday morning EST. I do use OddsChecker, Odds-Comparison.co.uk, and some others to determine best odds/book at time of post. I am in Toronto, Canada. So cannot use BoDog, Tote, Boyle, etc.. so if they offer better odds, go for it. *Update* Looks like Pinnacle & Mansion Exchange have really good lines/prices. I will most likely stick with them, but you can use your favorite odds comparisons and make your own decision. Cheers, --5 Horsemen

• 1 month later...