Online Forum Challenge Part 3 - Absolute

GaF

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Online Forum Challenge Part 3 - Absolute I've reg'd for both, just in case I win some $ by Sunday (usual $50 min these american sites insist on with a debit card :@ ) Couldn't find the games in the lobby, but it says reg open Friday so maybe they're not showing yet.

Re: Online Forum Challenge Part 3 - Absolute I won't be able to play these 2 :sad My Absolute account is screwed. I signed up a week ago but couldn't log in after. I emailed them and recieved this today

Dear Mr. ***** Thank you for contacting us, We checked your account and found out that your user ID is ERIC*****@TISCALI, it seems that the e-mail address is incomplete, unfortunately this will cause a problem if you decide to play for real money, and you are not going to receive any promotions via e-mail. We suggest your request to close this account and open a new one with your correct information. Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you! Sincerely, Alejandro Team Absolute ~ Customer Support "To Continue to be the Best and Most Trusted" [email protected]
I've emailed back but not sure if it can be sorted in time and there's no guarantee that I'll get the same poker nick that I have registered with the forum to play. :sad

Re: Online Forum Challenge Part 3 - Absolute

I always miss this because of the silly pre reg thing' date=' what's the point of the pre reg thing?:\[/quote'] To be fair to them Paul, it's all done manually - we've had Pre reg for freerolls before haven't we? :tongue2 Eeeeeeeek - Just realised - I haven't had any confirmations for this - even at time of registrtion - I hope I'm in :unsure Bloody Pre Reg - why do they do it? What's the point? :tongue2

Guest gazza271

Re: Online Forum Challenge Part 3 - Absolute right, I have a problem :( when i registered the confirmation email was sent to my poker email (yahoo.co.uk) unfortunately my AP log in is my old ISP email address (BT.com) and now I have to log in under old email address it wont let me register cos it does'nt recognise the email address......... follow ????? :$ Have gone into AP and tried changing my email to my poker one (yahoo) but i get a message saying that email is already associated with the network........ bloody Goal Poker......... :wall any suggestions :hope

Guest gazza271

Re: Online Forum Challenge Part 3 - Absolute

Set up a new email account? Gmail or Hotmail and switch to that? I seldom use my ISP emails for this very reason - I know I'll frequently be switching ISP........
Tried a new email address but still saying restricted :@ Looks like I will have to give these a miss :sad

Re: Online Forum Challenge Part 3 - Absolute Well that was short and sweet - had a clown on my table that went all-in 5 or 6 hands in a row! Finally picked up AK suited and waited - sure enough he went all-in. I called and he turns over 6 9 and then made the full house! :lol Never mind, I'll give the Royal Tourney on Pokerroom at 9pm a shot! Good luck to everyone still in - that basically means everyone then! :ok TQM