BMW International Open Golf

Re: BMW International Open Golf Good event this week in Germany, last chance saloon for some Ryder Cup hopefuls and shoul be interesting, cant fancy any big prices this week but sorted 3 bets out to hopefully be in with a shout come Sunday. P.Harrington Top GB/Ire 10/1 Stan James (1/4 1234) Harrington has been quoted as saying he feels he is playing well but his results dont back that up, been watching him closely lately and now could be the time to get on, a course he plays well and 10/1 is value. L.Westwood Top English 12/1 VCBet (1/4 1234) Westwood let me down last week with a nightmare first round, did play well on the friday but came home early to concentrate on this event which he has won before, needs a good finish to get in the ryder cup team and 12/1 is good value in the english market. S.Kjeldsen Top Scandinavian 10/1 VCBet (1/5 1234)

Soren Kjeldsen is bit shorter than i would have liked but his course form is the best from a Scandinavian by some way and is playing well. Bjorn and Stenson are the fav's but both have been inconsistant of late.
Not backing any outrights as the prices arent that great for my fancies, did notice Jason Day was entered and will be keeping an eye on him again. Good luck

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.