International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09

International Friendlies Uganda - Burkina Faso Tue 29-08-2006 - 16:00 2 3.00 2.90 2.31 Denmark - Portugal Fri 01-09-2006 - 20:00 22 2.55 3.20 3.00 Switzerland - Venezuela Sat 02-09-2006 - 17:15 17 1.45 4.30 7.50 Austria - Costa Rica Sat 02-09-2006 - 20:15 18 2.10 3.30 3.65 Brazil - Argentina Sun 03-09-2006 - 17:00 20 2.55 3.15 2.90 Wales - Brazil Tue 05-09-2006 - 20:30 2 7.25 4.00 1.40 Switzerland - Costa Rica Wed 06-09-2006 - 20:00 2 1.55 3.50 6.00 Austria - Venezuela Wed 06-09-2006 - 20:30 2 1.90 3.20 3.80

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09

Friday 1 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Denmark v Portugal (19:00 BST)2.503.252.96105%
Saturday 2 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Switzerland v Venezuela (16:15 BST)1.404.008.00109%
Sunday 3 September 2006
Brazil v Argentina (16:00 BST)2.503.202.75108%

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09 Well, I would not call 1.4 to great a price. Switzerland should well win it, for them this is more than a friendly as they will host next European. There are going to be some additional youngsters in, as others are missing, so we might see some hungry ones. They should win, I guess I will check for the handicap come Saturday.

im pretty sure brazil will beat wales with ease at white hart lane as the wlesh squad wont have many big names due to champions league ect and only comming back from prague 2 days before aswell.
i agree - brazil wont lose to us out of the millenium stadium, and even then the odds would be slightly bigger. Brazil arent home, but wales are certainly away for this fixture (if you get my meaning).

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09 wait just found something thru the majic of google http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:uqvuBY3jlhEJ:www.footballportugal.com.pt/_news_/national_team_news_-_2006/national_team_news_-_2006.html+denmark+v+portugal+team+news&hl=en&gl=ie&ct=clnk&cd=2 doesnt look a great squad! hmmm ill leave it alone,no bets on this for me

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09 Always aware of friendlies but I can see some value in Austria.First of all price for them is big higher than it would be at home because they are going to play in Switzerland, still crowd should be behind them,secondly,they lost last three game (last one,prestigious friendly with Hungary 1:2)and will be looking to bounce back against poor costa rican side for whom it is probably chance to earn few quid.How poor costa rica is everybody could see during WC, they even managed to lose against Poland( given the way Poland played it was big achievement), and soon after WC Paulo Wanchope declared international retirment so it is hard to guess where are goals going to come from.I have read on Uefa.com that coach Hicklesberger is taking this game seriously. Apparently this game is part of mini- tournament,with Switzerland and Venezuela involved as well.Given big rivalry between Euro 2008 co-host countries win could have big morale boosting effect.Austrian are maybe not spectacular but still 11/10(Ladbrokes coupon) is not to bad IMO. Good luck with your bets everybody.

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09 Denmark smashed Portugal 4-2. An early goal for Denmark and I saw what was coming next. Poor exhibition by Portugal. When it takes a central back to score the goals (all)... Was that the best team Scolari could choose? Is that the team that will play against Finland? Nuno Gomes needs to play with another man near him (442). Scolari insists in only one forward but Nuno is not Pauleta. And what about the defensive line? Ricardo Costa? Who is he? At least there was a confirmation of a great young player from Sporting, Nani. Hope they play better against Finland but I'm not betting on that match.

Monday 4 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Canada v Jamaica (21:00 BST)2.083.503.85103%
Tuesday 5 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Brazil v Wales (19:30 BST)1.365.6013.0099%

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09 Brazil - 1 @ evens looks rather silly Logically if they can beat the Argies 3-0 wales should be a bit of a walkover, but they will have closer-to-home advantage :lol: which will count for next to nothing, Brazil are the overwhelming favourites here Wales have played a tough qualifying game against the Czechs on Saturday and will be the more tried of the sides, Brazils game was a fairly leisurely warm-up really Not sure what either side will look like come the day but i expect Brazil can outclass the Dragons regardless, hopefully Kaka will play from the start as he was greatly influential in todays match vs the Argies In fact on closer inspection there's afair few tasty bets on this game: Over 2 goals @ 8/11 Surely????!!!! Brazi HT/FT @ 5/6 (called a 'double result' on StanJames, presume is the same as HT/FT) Total corners over 10 @ evens Plenty in the Argies game from Brazil, they get down the flanks, might be a bit touch and go with Wales perhaps pinned back but they have pace in Belamy and Giggs Probable scorelines imo; 3-0, 4-0, 3-1 in favour of the Joga Bonitos

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09 Canada look a good bet against Jamaica who are also missing a few players as most of their better players would have played in the Coca Cola this weekend. This game is on in Montreal 2nite and Canada, are on a bit of a roll, having beaten Austria 2-0 way in their most recent friendly. Tomasz Radzinski (Fulham, England) Julian de Guzman (Deportivo La Coruna, Spain), Paul Stalteri (Tottenham, England), and Josh Simpson (Kaiserslauten, Germany) are all available for this game while the only info I could get on their side was the following probable line up while Jamaica will miss Fuller, Ricketts and all their main players. A decent bet at 10/11 PP even allowing for the friendly nature of this game.

Wednesday 6 September 2006
Austria v Venezuela (19:15 BST)2.063.504.20101%
Switzerland v Costa Rica (19:15 BST)1.573.756.50106%

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09 Austria and Switzerland - home wins without thinking much. Why Austria are @ odds against is a bit beyond me. The Venezuelans are poor travellers within South America and are playing in Europe this time around, I suppose.

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Internationals)
EventBrazil v Wales
SelectionBrazil -1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date05/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.89 (Back)
ReasoningI know this is only a friendly but Brazil are expected to perform in everygame by the brazilian media and fans. Ronaldiniho is passed fit and will play and with the likes of Fred, Kaka, Robinho, Baptista playing i can only see a win for Brazil. Wales are also throwing in some youngsters into the game. think the game will have goal in it also so will be going for the over 2.5 goals also at 1.72 with betfair.

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09 Wales v Brazil Bottom of Sports Punter is No fun but Im going to make an effort to get back into POSITIVE figures before Xmas.:unsure:unsure A stand out bet for me tonight is J.Baptista to be booked in 90 mins in the Wales v Brazil friendly, currently on offer @ 5.0 @ Paddy Power. This is almost certain to be a lively battle with Bellamy, Fletcher and even the tempermental Giggs most likely on show. Baptista is a no nonsence tackler and is prone to rash moments. I fully expect that he will want to show any watching arsenal fan's his intentions. As Wales have also stated their intention of blooding some youngsters, I see plenty of goals in this game and Skybet are out of line, I think in offering 4.5 for Brazil to score 4 or more goals J.Baptista to see yellow @ 5.0 Paddy Power Brazil to score 4 or more goals @ 4.5 Skybet Maybe this is why im bottom of SP.. :lol:lol

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09 fallen on hard times frisky???lol it'll soon come back could be right with Baptista to be booked, he looks quite a brutish player, definately something Arsenal need I expect Brazil to get a good few goals too, 4.5 might be pushing it, we shall see here's hoping

fallen on hard times frisky???lol it'll soon come back
Its the old MURPHYS LAW thing.... Once I hit the top of SP, things went completely tits up.... :\:\:\ If I backed England @ 1/100 Andorra would get a last minute equaliser Then out of Sheer desperation............. :spank:spank Now, I need to regain my good name.... ;);)

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09 Not looking too rosy right now 0-0 at HT Brazil have ahd a few half chances but nothing clear cut, Wales have had a few chances and not taken them, plenty corners is it just me or is Ronaldinho pish just now?he's been playing poor football since the world cup, always wants the ball no simple passes

Re: International Friendlies 29/08 -06-09 Well thank jesus or someone it finished 2-0 to Brazil They really looked fairly ordinary this game, Wales on another day might have taken something as they had chances to score themselves Managed to recoup some money back backing the over 1 in play so still finished in profit luckily -1 handicap came in too, will have made a good few punters happy i reckon