Re: Sweden (19-22 Aug 06)

Re: Swedish football 23-28/8 I found a golden play tonight with Malmö FF that must go in. Betsafe has Malmoe to score more than 1.5 goals at 2.40!!! We will see an even more offensive MFF today as Jari Litmanen plays behind Junior and Jonatan Johansson. The strikers have today 1.83/match wich is high. On the midfield Malmö will play the offensi midfielders Pode and Hallfredsson so they are going for it real. Malmö makes allmost more than 1.5 every time or what do you think of this? MFF-FCK 2-2 Nordsjaelland-MFF 1-3 MFF-AIK 3-1 Gefle-MFF 3-4 MFF-Oster 2-0 Elfsborg-MFF 4-2 MFF-Elfsborg 1-1 Hacken-MFF 1-3 That is 7 out of 8! 2.40, smells nice? Edit: 1.50 now. ):

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Swedish football 23-28/8

bloody black cats - I'm on WBA (0) :lol Today in sweden I go Sundsvall -1 @ 1.88 Bromo (0) @ 1.96 DIF +0.25 @ 1.95 GL Guys :hope
Not the best of clubs to transfer :unsure but today I am on Tobias ats and Sunderland so happy so far! Agree on Sundsvall, taken them with Malmö, would not trust DIF, central defender Toni Kuivasto is injured and he is so important, they have no more central defenders! With Hysén also gone their attacking formation is not natural either 4-3-3 is tough with two out and out strikers, Stefan Batan could play which would be ok but still not so good as Hysén! DIF are also poor in away Derby games, can not remember winning one it has been so long...2003 with 2-3 win over Hammarby (then played at Råsunda) Kim Källström was in the team back then! :ok I hope DIF win but fear for them today...GL :hope

I found a golden play tonight with Malmö FF that must go in. Betsafe has Malmoe to score more than 1.5 goals at 2.40!!! We will see an even more offensive MFF today as Jari Litmanen plays behind Junior and Jonatan Johansson. The strikers have today 1.83/match wich is high. On the midfield Malmö will play the offensi midfielders Pode and Hallfredsson so they are going for it real. Malmö makes allmost more than 1.5 every time or what do you think of this? MFF-FCK 2-2 Nordsjaelland-MFF 1-3 MFF-AIK 3-1 Gefle-MFF 3-4 MFF-Oster 2-0 Elfsborg-MFF 4-2 MFF-Elfsborg 1-1 Hacken-MFF 1-3 That is 7 out of 8! 2.40, smells nice?
looks another smart bet - gl :ok

Re: Swedish football 23-28/8 yeh the DIF game is an interesting one but I have a feeling they can get something out of it. Hammarby are under pressure a bit after successive defeats against Orgryte and Helsingborg. This really is a massive match and a must win for both sides. Sweden has so many surprises that I will back the so called 'underdogs' I am certainly not heavy on stakes though GL :hope

yeh the DIF game is an interesting one but I have a feeling they can get something out of it. Hammarby are under pressure a bit after successive defeats against Orgryte and Helsingborg. This really is a massive match and a must win for both sides. Sweden has so many surprises that I will back the so called 'underdogs' I am certainly not heavy on stakes though GL :hope
Hysén asists for the 2nd Sunderland goal... DIF will win for you meaty! - Sweden is random like that these days, just hope Sölvi Ottesen is up to the task for you :hope

Re: Swedish football 23-28/8 Great previews and action in here today. I have no time for write-ups myself Im sorry to say but I'll have a go at Malmö over 1.5 that Garpe suggested (which IMO is better than Malmö -1.5). Will also follow traubenzucker here (very impressive previews in deed mate). GL all :hope :hope :hope

how good was that free kick :loon Sunderland gonna win - WTF???? shock horror (wasnt my tip anyway ;) ) yeh hopefully DIF can get the business done :dude
Sorry! Hammarby will take this today :tongue2 My strongest bet for today is u2.5 @ Göteborg - Elfsborg. Göteborg will miss George Mourad and plays with Wallerstedt and Selakovic up front. I think the strikers are way to weak to score more than one goal against great Elfsborg. This will be a tight game and I cleary cant see a winner. I would maybe have a small bet on Elfsborg too. Under 2.5! Good luck! :hope ;)

Great previews and action in here today. I have no time for write-ups myself Im sorry to say but I'll have a go at Malmö over 1.5 that Garpe suggested (which IMO is better than Malmö -1.5). Will also follow traubenzucker here (very impressive previews in deed mate). GL all :hope :hope :hope
Cheers mate! Garpe just told me on MSN that Betsafe voided his bet. Then changed the odds to 1.50. :cry

Sundsvall conceding .... not good
I can not believe this...should be easy home win. also typical DIF, I bet and they play like children, i do not and they are 0-2 up with missing players in a derby! Great call on DIF meaty :clap