AFL Rd 21

Friday 25 August 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Western Bulldogs v St Kilda (10:40 BST)1.852.06103% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap Result
Saturday 26 August 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Geelong v Melbourne (04:10 BST)1.912.02102% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap Result
Hawthorn v Kangaroos (04:10 BST)1.692.28104% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap Result
Richmond v Essendon (10:10 BST)1.443.10102% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap Result
Sydney v Brisbane (10:10 BST)1.029.20109% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap ResultHalf-time/Full-time
Sunday 27 August 2006
Port Adelaide v Adelaide (03:10 BST)3.001.43104% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap Result
Collingwood v Carlton (04:10 BST)1.283.85105% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap Result
West Coast v Fremantle (04:10 BST)1.802.20102% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap Result

Re: AFL Rd 21 Not too many juicy market for betting this week, but I might go for these multies on : Adelaide - Port Either Team Under 15.5Pts 3.15 Sydney Win 1.08 Kangaroos +10.5 1.85 Bulldogs Win 1.75 Total Odds : 11.01 Small Stake Reasoning : Sydney is obviously a far better team compared to the Lions. Kangaroo is underrated, they obviously are capable of beating Hawthorn. And to note Hawthorn have been playing against bottom sides lately and Kangaroos has had tough week. Bulldogs and St. Kilda is also another interesting match, St. Kilda have height advantages in their forward line, but Bulldogs have lots of pace in their team which could prove too much for St Kilda. Moreover Bulldogs morale is on a high while St Kilda just got a good beating last week by the in-form freo. This is also a match that will determine bulldogs top 8 spot and st. kilda, so both team will play a very very entertaining footie but I have a feeling Bulldogs could win here and with Gia back in bulldogs squad to strengthen the team. However Saints might have Hamill and this could be another good bet for both team under 15.5 pts. I haven't made my bet yet, but what do you guys think about this weeks footies ?

Re: AFL Rd 21 Haven't had time to look closely enough into this weeks games...But I see that Ashtee and JAAD both like the Kangaroos tomorrow. Like I said, I don't have any stats with me atm, but it's terrible tough to ask a team to win on a ground at which they've never played. Richmond favs v. Hawthorn earlier this season at Launceston... Sydney last week @ Geelong... Geelong @ Canberra... Pretty ordinary betting week imo, on the surface anyway. Sydney - if anything, but likely to rain all weekend. :(

Re: AFL Rd 21 My Multis for this week : St Kilda to Win Sydney to win 5/10 Stake Can't find any other good market. And another treble with the same option plus Adelaide - Port Either Team Under 15.5Pts 2/10 Didn't go for the doggies, once I found that Hamill is playing

Re: AFL Rd 21 Certainly could be tough to win Aurora first up Taza. That's why I tip Hawthorn, and they don't have a bad side in either. Kangas arn't too unfamiliar with playing a spacious ground. The tricks going to be to have the right focus, unlike Geelong (struggled with it all season), Rich (asssumed they'd beat easy opp.) and Sydney last week (was due) and Dogs tonight (did seem to lack desire after 1/4 time). I'm a little dissapointed they left out Makepeace, with his run though. Had a look at the full Dogs v Adel game last night. Not even 100% certain West gets the two. A lot of his disposals were scrappy and Goodwin played well and I thought Boyd's game (don't know what his stats showed) made a huge difference to the result.

Re: AFL Rd 21 Current Bank 408.83pts I put this bet on just before leaving to watch the Melb Victory smash Adelaide so didnt get a chance to post it for you guys. 4Leg Multi: St Kilda (+24.5) 1.29 Geelong (+24.5) 1.26 Hawthorn (+24.5) 1.20 Richmond 1.34 ----------------------- 48.83pts @ 2.61 with centrebet New Current Bank 360.00pts