• 20:00 Stan James Poker night Live

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Tuesday 15th August**

Good God, how did you manage that? :eek allhail.gifwoohoo.gifcongrats.gif
Well, its Mo's place to tell really, but sod it I'm here he isn't. :lol At one point in the tourney Mo went card dead and slipped from top 20 to bottom 20. Then he went all in about 4 hands out of 6. What he had I don't know. The other players at the table were expecting another all in, so when he pushed again 2 hands later, 2 other larger stacks went all in. MoFace had:AA :ok Big-stack 1 had:QQ Big Stack 2 had:.... QQ! :loon :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin A dream situation imo. Although at the end of the hand we both saw chips going in 2 directions, towards the big stacks. I had to read the commentary to be sure mo had actually won the hand! That put him 3rd. :D

Re: **Poker Tuesday 15th August**

The other players at the table were expecting another all in, so when he pushed again 2 hands later, 2 other larger stacks went all in. MoFace had:AA :ok Big-stack 1 had:QQ Big Stack 2 had:.... QQ! :loon :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin A dream situation imo. Although at the end of the hand we both saw chips going in 2 directions, towards the big stacks. I had to read the commentary to be sure mo had actually won the hand! That put him 3rd. :D
It was at this point that I had to say gnite to Mo and wish him luck as I was jiggered and to Ronay who was glued to the PC and couldn't bear to go to bed and miss this. Well done Mo :ok :nana :clap :cow and nice one Mr V for the commentary / cheerleading. Next time please put the pompoms back in the cupboard when you've finished with them :tongue2 :spank