**Poker Monday 14th August**

GaF

**Poker Monday 14th August**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:00 Betfair $4,000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster

Re: **Poker Monday 14th August**

Unfortunately a rebuy and addon event - not sure how we can work that and be a "level playing field" for everyone.......
OOPS didnt even notice that bit....the front screen dont tell ya much, ill check the event details from now on

Re: **Poker Monday 14th August** Just out of interest, if you fancy adding a bit of variation into the Focus Games, then the below info is from GoLocal Poker. All freerolls 1500 max entrants, but they don't last Hours and Hours - the site seems full of Scandanavians, so its over pretty quick.:) I've had a crack at Telesina and Americana.I finished 80th in one and had only been playing 3/4 of an hour There are Game Rules on the site, but i'm sure GaF could put them up in here if needed ************************************ Learn other games by playing in our freerolls Telesina 10:45, 16:45, 20:45 and 00:45 Americana 09:45, 15:45, 19:45 and 22:45 2-7 3-Draw 12:45, 21:45 Soko 13:45, 03:45 ************************************* The moneys not great and its paid in Euros, but just a thought .. for a change on a quiet day

Re: **Poker Monday 14th August** GaF, You've probably found a 'focus game' for tonight but I'll add this for anyone that's interested! The 'Lucky Dollar' on Pokerroom is limited to 2000 entries and has $1000 added - starts at 9pm which may be a bit late considering the size of the field. :unsure Anyway, registration opens at 6pm and normally fills pretty quickly (not as quick as Willie Hills though! :eek ) - this is probably another negative for those people stuck at work till later on. Just a suggestion! TQM

Re: **Poker Monday 14th August** voice - Golocal doesn't work - I'm trying to stick to the 7 "core" sites - objective is more variety on these core sites (following the feedback)..... TQM - The Lucky Dollar I have considered before - but the main "turn off" was the speed it fills up - I want the tourneys to be as accessable as possible ...... It's also not one of the "core sites". tfalbb - a good one, but probably a bit tight. Will try and organise myself for tomorrow and have an early look at PokerStars for a similar tourney tomorrow night :ok For tonight I'll probably go for the 21:30 Boss HU Tourney - new thread shortly :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 14th August**

TQM - The Lucky Dollar I have considered before - but the main "turn off" was the speed it fills up - I want the tourneys to be as accessable as possible ...... It's also not one of the "core sites". For tonight I'll probably go for the 21:30 Boss HU Tourney - new thread shortly :ok
No probs GaF.:ok I seem to remember these filling up fast too but there's only 113 entrants after 25 minutes so the value may well be a bit better than I expected. (There are at least 3 per day now so maybe they don't all get filled) Good luck to all whatever you end up playing! :hope TQM

Re: **Poker Monday 14th August** Finished 2nd for $101. I've done pretty well out of this tournie, having won it, 2nd twice and placed several times. I've also been bubbled 4 times. Not bad as when you check my Sharkscope stats (OvalmanGFC), I'm on super tilt as I haven't won a STT in about 10 games.