well done elmcroft lol

devil tish

just played in the sporting odds raked hand $100 freeroll, where i finished a commendable 21st out of 130, going out on a coinflip my 77 v kqo(again).:( however elmcroft who was on a sitout all the way thru, managed to win his big blind about 5 or 6 times, against pre flop raisers and the small blind, after all his chips had been stolen!!!! i have just checked, and he went out in 13th, 3 off the money, in a 130 runner event. :clap lol, fantastic effort matey:lol :lol , you beat me easy! has anyone ever satout an event, to finish in the money? dt

Re: well done elmcroft lol I did it twice in the same tournament!!!! The June Blue Square Bubble tournament was played on a sunday, I tried to log on to play it but the site was down, it appears only a couple of players managed to play, I was sat out the whole game but reached the final table and won $35. They paid the winners and re scheduled the tournament for the following week. I was in Vegas for the second one, when I got home and checked my account I found that I had won $10 in it. I was playing my best poker ever in that tournament! :nana :nana :nana

Re: well done elmcroft lol :notworthy

I did it twice in the same tournament!!!! The June Blue Square Bubble tournament was played on a sunday, I tried to log on to play it but the site was down, it appears only a couple of players managed to play, I was sat out the whole game but reached the final table and won $35. They paid the winners and re scheduled the tournament for the following week. I was in Vegas for the second one, when I got home and checked my account I found that I had won $10 in it. I was playing my best poker ever in that tournament! :nana :nana :nana
unbeleivable! wtg:notworthy dt

Guest gazza271

Re: well done elmcroft lol nearly as good as winning money but I hit a royal while on sit out in the MKOP, witnessed by Mr V i believe :rollin

Re: well done elmcroft lol

nearly as good as winning money but I hit a royal while on sit out in the MKOP' date=' witnessed by Mr V i believe :rollin[/quote']It was! Your poker highlight and you weren't there to witness it! :notworthy I think Spurman did very well in the safety net not so long ago... Whilst he was in the pub! :ok

Re: well done elmcroft lol Yep. Came 5th if I remember right. Had trebled up when I went down the pub (after about 5 or 6 hands), and came back to find I'd somehow managed 5th!!! When I asked how, the language turned rather colourful!! It almost covered the beers!!!:D No beer tonight, but a victory in the Virgin freeroll:cow:nana

I did it twice in the same tournament!!!! The June Blue Square Bubble tournament was played on a sunday, I tried to log on to play it but the site was down, it appears only a couple of players managed to play, I was sat out the whole game but reached the final table and won $35. They paid the winners and re scheduled the tournament for the following week. I was in Vegas for the second one, when I got home and checked my account I found that I had won $10 in it. I was playing my best poker ever in that tournament! :nana :nana :nana
Remember it well the first time problems loggin on.. i was in the money. without playing a hand. then played the week after and finished 2nd for my PB.

Remember it well the first time problems loggin on.. i was in the money. without playing a hand. then played the week after and finished 2nd for my PB.
This has to be one of my favourite tournaments, won $60 in July and finished 1st this month for $300 :cow :cow :nana :nana

Re: well done elmcroft lol I played the 50 up club on SO last night and someone called George made the final table and finished 8th (ITM) without playing a hand. He was on my table for a while and had trips about 4 times in a row on the BB and SB and then took out AA with 72os. I bet hes never played so well in his life.