AK's saturday bets

500 Doncaster- Mount Vettore Won last time out. The 2nd horse has won twice since and is due to race off a rating of 80. Therefore the handicapper could have taken a chance allocating Mount Vettore only 76, with further improvement likely (he has only raced twice). In the Lincoln (245 Donc), my 3 against the field are Chivalry Alkaadeem and Tough Love. I also have a fancy for Chookie Heiton in the 3.15. Although high numbers are traditionally favoured in sprints, i am finding it hard to fancy anything drawn 10 upwards. Chookie appeals on te best of its form and received a very favourable write up from its trainer in the RFO this week, rating it his best chance of a winner this week. Theefore we can assume the horse is fit despite the 200+ day break. Selections: 500 Donc - Mount Vettore 11/4 bet365 - 2nd @ 7/2 245 Donc - Chivalry 16/1 sportingodds, UNPLACED 245 Donc - Tough Love 18/1 bet365, UNPLACED 245 Donc - Alkaadeem 9/1 stanleybet UNPLACED 315 Donc - Chookie Heiton 11/1 totalbet 4th @ 10/1

Guest Khartoum

Chookie Heaton Aykay, Did not see the race but encouraging run by the looks. This was in RFO annual. "He always needs a run at the start of each season and,although I've got him more forward than he has been in previous years, he will do better on his second start when I send him to Newmarket's Craven meeting for the 6f listed race. He needs to be held up for a late challenge, so the dip doesn't suit his style of running but he has finished 2nd there on both starts". Possibly one to keep an eye on. All the best, Khartoum.