• 19:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points
    • 20:00 Paddy Power Talksport
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th August** S/O CHAMPS LEAGUE out in 45/46,,,,,,,,,my A/A slow played up to the turn got called all in.. K/K,,, river??? you guessed it a fcking K :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall GOOD LUCK everyone left in (which is all of you:lol ;) ):tongue2

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th August**

S/O CHAMPS LEAGUE out in 45/46,,,,,,,,,my A/A slow played up to the turn got called all in.. K/K,,, river??? you guessed it a fcking K :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall GOOD LUCK everyone left in (which is all of you:lol ;) ):tongue2
not them elephants again mate

u out too finicky dik?
yes bubble boy KK for me and some donkey from debrecen called all in with AJ yep he did so even though I should be in bed right now I've decided to play the V-Points (what do you get for 2nd:))

out of virgin game' date='ronay did first damage then my aj beaten by 25 sooooooooted(he flopped a straight)and managed to prize my 800 ish chips from me.........and i forgot the champs league game on SO...:wall :wall :wall[/quote'] Sorry, croc.. knew i was beaten even pre-flop but felt kinda pot committed after my initial raise plus a bit hacked off. The river owed me one after giving that damn Q to beat my tens :$

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th August** Aruba gone for me - out in 16th. Was going along ok after dodgy early start when got annoyed with someone on a Virgin table and carried it back to UB to make a stand with 88, only to run into KK. premierblade still there in 4th of 10 but there is now a big chip leader, trickrick, who you may have come across playing for another forum in the poker.co.uk tournaments earlier this year and who was 2nd in blade's and my qualifier. good luck pb :hope

Aruba gone for me - out in 16th. Was going along ok after dodgy early start when got annoyed with someone on a Virgin table and carried it back to UB to make a stand with 88, only to run into KK. premierblade still there in 4th of 10 but there is now a big chip leader, trickrick, who you may have come across playing for another forum in the poker.co.uk tournaments earlier this year and who was 2nd in blade's and my qualifier. good luck pb :hope
UL Runa (you can get the drinks in now :D) GL PM :hope

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th August** I was doin fine until - GaF sat next to me after break !! :( Then Sleekshot killed me off 2 hands later !! :sad With friends like these who needs enemies :lol My first tourney on Virgin site - the sofware wasn't as bad as i'd expected from comments on here ? Good Luck all left in ...........