• 19:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points
    • 20:00 Paddy Power Talksport
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th August** nahhhhhhh really???????????? WOW:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek Just shows you how good we are...... ;) Damo

You should have seen it last night GAF' date=' last 10, final table all were PL now thats a result !!!! :dude ;)[/quote']

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th August**

You should have seen it last night GAF' date=' last 10, final table all were PL now thats a result !!!! :dude ;)[/quote'] :rollinwe'll never tire of that one Mike (well at least you wont :tongue2)

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th August** Having converted my losses in Brum last night from £ to $ for my running total I thought I could get it all back on the Blue Square bubble freeroll when was on my own for the first few levels and got up to 17k. Played steady when tables moved and kept getting moved and made 15th place but obviously think should have done better. Amarillo - remind me who you are cos I keep forgetting ! Good luck to you and hodgey (in last 3 as I type this). Will be playing the boss games tonight but my main concentration will be on the Aruba final at 7pm on ultimatepoker tonight. premierblade (sfrankg) also in (total of 24 so guess someone qualified twice) - anyone else make it ? :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 6th August** I got lucky in the heads up! Dealt 7 and 9 of hearts in BB was only called so saw flop for free, flop came with a nine, the other guy went all in, think I should have folded but called. He showed a pair of Kings, I hit another nine, $300 more in account! I LIKE BLUE SQUARE, :cow :cow :cow :cow

Amarillo - remind me who you are cos I keep forgetting ! Good luck to you and hodgey (in last 3 as I type this).
Hedonist ! - well done :clap of course I knew that really when I typed "gl h" when I exited so you could say "ty" rather than hodgey ;)

Hedonist ! - well done :clap of course I knew that really when I typed "gl h" when I exited so you could say "ty" rather than hodgey ;)
Funny thing was that I did not realise that sleekshot was Hodgey until later. :lol :lol :lol