** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lucky15 Longshot HT/FT

For a bit of fun im going to try a lucky15 each week from the UK lists on bet365, small stakes for the dream of that big payout. Im going to be looking for teams that i think are quite evenly matched and where there could be a tight game, im then gonna bet on the half time/full time result as home win/draw with the hope that in these tight games the home team will come out stronger and maybee nick a goal and after a bit of hair dryer treatment at half time the away team will fight back. I will be betting 0.16 per bet so total of 2.40 each week.1 correct result will return my stake, 2 for a nice little profit, 3 and ill buy the drinks all night and 4 should be 10k plus. Like I said bit of fun and low stakes, I dont expect too much.:unsure Hopefully ill have reason to use a dancing banana. First Selections Ipswich v Crystal Palace 1/X @15 Carlisle v Doncaster 1/X @15 Rotherham v Brighton 1/X @15 Aidrie Utd v Ross County 1/X @15 15 BETS AT .16 = 2.40 stake

Re: Lucky15 Longshot HT/FT Close with the first 2 but no luck this time, Ipswich v Crystal Palace 1/X @15 (1-0) 1-2 :( Carlisle v Doncaster 1/X @15 (1-0) 1-0 :( Rotherham v Brighton 1/X @15 (0-1) 0-1 :( Aidrie Utd v Ross County 1/X @15 (0-1) 0-2 :( Bets: 1 Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 97.60 Profit/Loss: -2.40 Doesnt look good but just a couple right will send this in to a good profit.

Re: Lucky15 Longshot HT/FT Cardiff v West Brom 1/X @15 (1-1) 1-1 :( Bradford v Bristol City 1/X @15 (2-1) 2-1 :( Macclesfield v Hartlepool 1/X @15 (0-0) 0-0 :( Mansfield v M.K.Dons 1/X @15 (2-1) 2-1 :( Bets: 2 Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 95.20 Profit/Loss: -4.80