Sporting Odds Champions League - Feedback for Joe

avongirl

After the mix up on Tuesday over blinds structure there's been a bit of discussion on here about the format of CL. I've taken it up with SO and they seem to be open to suggestions. My email is below. Post up your thoughts on here and no doubt Joe and the team will take our views on board, seeing as we make up just short of half of the regular CL players. :ok

Thanks for your feedback. I shall be picking this up with Joe Legge next week when he's back from holiday and I'll see what he thinks. I personally think it's actually a very good idea but I suspect we may be outnumbered somewhat by the hardcore CL'ers!

Seeing as you've raised the issue on the forum we'll keep any eye it and see what kind of feedback you get.

Kind regards, Jim Folliard Customer Care Supervisor SportingOdds.com Email: [email protected] Telephone: 08000 727727 (9am - 8pm) International: +44 207 553 4164

From: Sent: 04 August 2006 01:00 To: [email protected] Subject: RE: Champions League

Dear Jim, Thank you very much for the reimbursement, which is appreciated. There has been some discussion of the turbo format on our poker forum (PuntersLounge) and as you rightly say, some players do enjoy this. The main problem with Tuesday's game was the fact it was slipped in unannounced, into a tournament which has had a regular structure for the past few months. I only noticed the changed chipstack once seated at the table and thereafter looked at the blind structure. However perhaps an idea for future months would be to vary the format during the month, say with 5 turbo games, 5 standard and 5 deep-stack. This would then find a true 'champion' who showed skill at various styles of play. Obviously players could choose whether they wished to enter the different types. Anyway, just a thought, and perhaps you could forward the suggestion on to the relevant area. Thanks again for your help.

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - Feedback for Joe I can see what you a trying to say Avon but I do not view turbo as a game of skill and would not play in the CL if it involved turbo but to be honest I dont play the CL much anyway. To find a true poker champion it would have to be done like a HORSE event but as I dont know how to play razz or eight it would have to be a HOS event for me :lol

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.