**Sporting Odds MTT League - August**  

1. 1.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - August**

bpp72otm2.gif
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Absolutely brilliant - well done Morls :clap:clap:clap Mr V says well done too - he got fed up with our connection probs and gave up on his pc for the night. Nice to see a PL podium again.- well done all in the points. :ok I

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - August** :cow My first MTT win :cow I can't believe it's in a PL tourney :loon - double the joy! Cards came when I needed them at the end too. Enjoyed the HU Jolly - very good game, and to all on the final table. (and thanks Damo ;) ) Wish I could play like that in Champs League.

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - August** firstly well done avongirl:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap and all who did well in the tourney secondly , f*** off British weather and wireless, registered for the tourney then couldn't spend more than a minute online before getting kicked off again:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall all this resulted in a family crisis, what could me n mike possibly do, no poker (cant compete, kick his ass at poker then rib him for an hour), solution go down the pub, have very many beers and kick his ass at 13 card brag, jobs a good'en. :rollin

GaF? - just wondering about the total in the $ column. Is there some added money for this tournament? I was -$4 and won $17 but it's showing $29 now? :unsure
For winning tonight, you also win an entry into a
$2500 invite only Freeroll limited to a maximum of 160 players.
Maybe he's also included the value of this?

firstly well done avongirl:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap and all who did well in the tourney secondly , f*** off British weather and wireless, registered for the tourney then couldn't spend more than a minute online before getting kicked off again:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall all this resulted in a family crisis, what could me n mike possibly do, no poker (cant compete, kick his ass at poker then rib him for an hour), solution go down the pub, have very many beers and kick his ass at 13 card brag, jobs a good'en. :rollin
comment deleted - not worth the hassle

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - August** Well done dear :clap (sorry didn't celebrate with you but was in the middle of preserving my record on Poker770 of never having ended a session behind - I do like that site). You can trace the point my chips started to drain away tonight with the moment I realised tonight wasn't the last leg. No good reason for that to affect the way I was playing but it did :wall :ok

n1 avon :clap what was your winning hand (remembering what came out early doors) 5 3? :lol
No, a proper hand! (although abit lucky.) Once we'd changed table we got proper flops again. Never seen such a sequence of low flops before! avongirl shows: 6d, Kh (straight to the King) jolly67 shows: Jc, 6h (a pair of Jacks) River (Board: 10c, 9d, Qh, Jh, 7c): Thanks to everyone for the congrats. Still got a warm glow. Really boosted my confidence and I'm looking forward to CL tonight (was ready to jack it in for the month after Tues game).

Yeh' date=' Wondered if that was it. I would say all the weekly winners are showing an increased amount, so perhaps it equates to a $16 buy-in. I just like things to add up. :lol[/quote'] Yup - spot on - have added the value of the freeroll :ok You are looking good for a Leaderboard prize spot too - and that will be added on after next weeks game :ok